Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Izzybelle

I sat in math class, passing notes to my friend Joel. He could never meet up to Eric's standards, but he was pretty hot, and he'd been my friend since about 3rd grade, which was pretty sad considering I was in 10th grade now. But we've had our shares of amazing laughs and inside jokes. 

 

Joel sent a note flying at me. I caught it, and then realized everyone, except the teacher, was looking at me. I opened the note, ignoring the eyes, and laughed. It said, 'Mr. Garette is so stupid. I love how he doesn't notice that the two students that are the WORST at math pass notes in class! LOL! Wow, idiot!' I laughed again and smiled at him, writing him back.

 

'Hey! My grade in math is a D average! That's not FAILING! Just above, I might add. LOL. Yeah, you're right about the whole Mr. Garette thing. He's so dumb!' Just before I was about to throw it, the teacher, Mr. Garette, stood above me with the most stern face I've ever seen. 

 

"Mrs. Bella Bartlett, what do you think you're doing?" he croaked.

 

While I was walking, Eric swooped me off my feet and ran with me in both arms down the hall. All the time, I was laughing hysterically. I couldn't help it! It was so funny seeing the teachers' disapproving looks and the students' shocked faces. One girl yelled, "I knew they would be together soon!" and gave me a high five while I was still in his arms. 

 

"Oh, that was the most fun I've had in a while!" I squealed, unable to hide my excitement. He smiled at my shining eyes. Then, with no warning, he bent down and gave me a kiss. My heart was beating so fast



© 2009 Izzybelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on April 22, 2009
Last Updated on April 26, 2009


Author

Izzybelle
Izzybelle

WILLINGTON, CT



About
I am an anime lover...I love to write stories...and I love hanging out with people! :) more..

Writing
Jaguars Jaguars

A Story by Izzybelle


The Rose The Rose

A Poem by Izzybelle