What is Reality or Reality is what?

What is Reality or Reality is what?

A Story by JRB
"

Astrologers, mathematicians, mystics, theologians, scientists, philosophers and poets as well as the likes

"

Astrologers, mathematicians, mystics, theologians, scientists, philosophers and poets as well as the likes, have all made an effort to make available to our civilization, an illustration and the explanation that we currently have for our worldwide view of this universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. Their answers are either qualified through a religious doctrine of faith or by the individuals experiences, thru their inner-self and/or through the accepted experimental applications of science.

 

They all are seen as being a reasonable explanation resulting from a logical sequence of controlled events, as to their answer to the question of what is reality or reality is what? The answers that they have provided are hardly ever acceptable outside of those individuals, which it fits, efficiently into their teachings. Otherwise, it’s held within their environmental culturally, social informational settings, at that moment in their measured time-lapse, that’s in question. Furthermore, unfortunately, sometimes even after, they know of dissimilar information, they accept not to acknowledge or distribute it.

 

In this contemporary period at this moment, in our world of measured time, it seems to be offering a consequence. In which has caused the old answers to grow fainter without questioning further. This is being done without providing sufficient answers, for our present or future reality vision of reality acceptance. It seems that people either do not think about the nature of our reality or their own. Or they have a reality substance that they call a viewpoint, to me that is more often than not, merging with a neurotic from of narcissism that’s boarding on a world of capitalism and entrepreneurship leading nowhere fast. That’s causing a disregard for their own self-worth in addition to that of the environment in which they populate, not to mention inhabit.

 

My attitude is that this is why so many individuals are apathetic during this measured time period, which we exist in. When the occasion not to have this distinctiveness in their nature. For now more than in years passed, it’s at an all time high. I would not say that this new age of informational transformation has not shaped some of the questions being asked. Nor am I saying, that they have not developed a few attention grabbing answers to some of those thoughts in relation to the arrangement for our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, the occurrence of existence to be experienced.

 

It has in some respect, yet it basically has not made them openly available, for unrestricted utilization basically out of their incorporated fields of studies. With the new translation concerning reality being more often than not, theories that are not, those recognizable fixed answers that most have come to depend upon. The ones that most individuals will seek and recognize as the answer being ask. While often, altering fundamentally sooner than the population can or even may, take hold of the initial descriptions.

 

There is furthermore, the reluctance for most communities and individuals to face realism, as it is and not as they want it to be. We also know how brutal is the certainty that’s in the wake of the truth, with the reference to reality, often is. I speculate on whether or not that the figment of one’s imagination is not more reassuring. It is no big revelation to find that most humans will over and over again surrender themselves to a dubious form of illogical thinking, which they accept as logical.

 

In addition to that, they are often inundated by the reassuring apparitions advocated by individuals, who would prey upon their weak points. Another problem is that a few of these new thoughts and the information it descends is spread across so many dissimilar fields. They have not been associated together to create a new philosophy uniting them all together. They are often distorted by the sensationalism of the media. My intentions are to make available an agenda in which an individual can employ to come to their own response about what realism is or is not, their place within it, and its existence to be experienced.

 

One may inquire as to why this is so significant. Without spending the occasion nor attempts, you will not increase the infinite assessment of your freedom from speculations. Neither will you free yourself from the viewpoint of others, nor, developed the assurance of yourself determination. Nor will you be able to make your own conclusions concerning reality in general, or validating your own reality as well. The lessons learned from philosophy are more than just an encounter with thoughts or the arrangements of thoughts, its truth within reality and reality within truth.

 

Another aspect is the thoughts, which are arranging your thinking. It is also more importantly, rather, a quest for self-explanation in addition to finding a new innovative perceptiveness about yourself and reality in a broader spectrum. This is done in a sequence, for you to approach a new way of understanding yourself, moreover, to the reality of your existence and its experience. This is indispensable for the self-determination that is required by you, to achieve this character of self actualization. In which will help you to complete your potential progression in this universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought.

 

It is essential to describe reality prior to a conversation concerning realism, in which can be clearly related to by you and others. I have selected to use the descriptions that are made available, in typical truth-seeking practices. How the effects, in point of fact, are different within the simple and the most completed manifestations in natures reality and our own. It’s not as much as, an indifferent to each other, as they are similar to one another in realities actuality. Appearances have to do more with how assessments are made and seen to a watchful perceiver or a cluster of perceivers. Materialization appearance, does not determine reality, for realism determines manifestation demonstration.

 

A main inquiry that philosophers encompass and many have pondered upon is whether reality is a substance of matter or a state of non matter. Science for the most part has likely answered this question. By the presentation now offered that, what we used to imagine was material is in fact small vibrating forces within envelopes or either by flowing along a string of dimensional impaction. In which in some way or another they all, are to have an immediate and strong effect on something or somebody.

 

The explanation as to, why your hand does not pass all the way through a wall. Is not for the reason that there is a substance of matter filling in between the spaces in that wall that prevents you. But rather the blocking of your hand is because the force of the wall is pushing away the force field around your hand. This field of energy is described as a force that is created by electromagnetism. The branch of physics concerned with the interaction of electrical and magnetic fields produced by an electric current. It is one of the four elementary forces of the natural world.

 

The other forces are that of gravity, in which is perceived as the weakest and the stronger are the nuclear forces, energy through fission, the act or process of separating into parts usually accompanied by a significant release of energy. Or fusion, the molten state of a substance, or the change it undergoes to become molten. These forces embrace collective fields of energy into an assortment of forms, associations, and prototypes. Gravity maybe in all probability is the most understandable, yet misunderstood of the forces.

 

But it is in point of fact it might not be the frailest, but just maybe, the stronger, if not equal to. It has an unlimited range although its potency reduces the further it is from its foundation. The powerful nuclear energies are thought to be the stronger contacts that hold the atomic reality together jointly. Some seekers of reality have projected the opinion that matter either is composed of more than substance itself. Or on the other hand, that matter does not even exist nor is experienced. Embracing the thoughts that material objects do not exist independently of the mind thoughts being reflected, or they are independent of thought projection.

 

Einstein’s well-known e=mc2 replicates this position and view. Stating that energy equals substance times the four-sided figure of the tempo of illumination. This principle to me seems to be exchangeable; furthermore, that substance is in reality, just an additional appearance of energy communication being transmitted.

 

This energy communication being transmitted, is always contained within the triad of consciousness and functional awareness, I put forth the belief. That all life forms this includes us are provided with an inner mental world view of our realism, for the sole purpose of existing inter-dimensionally. In which we survive and project thought images, as part of our reality informational transmission. A world in which thought perceptions and informational transmissions, form the outward and inward appearance of our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. Clinging to this evidence, we could assume that, some form of an intellectual or divine force is required for the description of the organization that we perceive in this natural world of order, as reality.

 

This seems to conclude, that everything that exist must be of a mental operation of experiences. In addition to that, the universe is not made of matter but rather only thoughts performing acts of reality, resulting in a material substance transmutation formation. This idea has developed a more significant explanation for the existence of substance as an independent, unlimited form of breathing space within the moments of measured time. The existence of the intelligence is the complete causation and free will is the end product, the likelihood of that experience in evolution. The effect of this inner awareness is the results of our inner triad of consciousness, as it functions in this universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, which we indulge within our mental application.

 

As to my thoughts on dreaming whether dreaming is a reality principle phenomenon or a false concept of reality, in the mind. Well in some cultures, they believe that dreams tell the expectations of the future. Or that they are solving dilemmas, in which the visionary images may be offered as mystical enigmatic answers, during their challenged life. Still others propose an assortment of viewpoints and theories still being debated today for their authority. I find it remarkable just how authoritative and legitimate, that some of my dreams seem to have on my awakening attention.

 

Keep in mind that the characterization of realism, states that dreaming is a form of thoughts during sleep. In fact, dreaming I believe is an evolutionary survival trait. They are the inward appearances of thoughts which are playing out their role in our existence while we sleep. They are not just the primordial progressions, which they are more often than not, understood to be, they are answers to questions, or questioning answers at odds with our inner thoughts.

 

Now let’s examine the power of conviction and the demising grip that it has on our world society. A most important point to bear in mind, is, its, that way most often in today’s world view. The ending of something that used to exist and was experienced, such as our beliefs in just to what is, reality, especially when it happens slowly and predictable. Most people are very persistent along with being most of the time a little over authoritative and commanding. Often while trying to thrust their point of view upon another with an over whelming amount of power. I also think about how a greater part of the inhabitants of this planet. Do not, nor have not, become conscious to the variation between certainty and convictions. That fact needs to be raised from the dead, and brought back to life.

 

I know that there is no such thing as true detachment external of my self-consciousness. Also, I recognize that it is at times almost, if not, impossible to understand entirely the experiences of somebody’s existence other than as to my own. But the reality to truth is the truth to reality, which never changes. Furthermore, a conviction is kept once achieved.

 

I believe that this is how the intelligence within our minds thought concepts, through certainty, form a reassurance are formed. That is offered as a representation to be interpreted to correspond within this universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. When the motivations behind the minds thoughts are not creating, questioning, and thinking, or neither is that information being transmitted in those thoughts correctly interpreted. This does not help structure a possible reproduction as to their reality. It is more often than not, because that when, an artificial testimonial is integrated into their system of understanding, they focus not. It seems that all further connections along with their legitimacy are now flawed or else are influenced by a preconceived notion. This brings into question any further judgments that one can make, until the false declarations are made clear and accurate to their minds thinking. This is why the exterior world that we recognize as reality of self, does not always match up with the realism of self as fact.

 

That leads us to the characterization describing that of the soul, which repeatedly gives the impression to have caused a lot more bewilderment than transparency. In the asking of rather if it exists to be experienced. That is in the midst of those inhabitants that have tried to answer that question as to what, is soul-reality. Over the times, it seems to have caused more confusion than a lack of it. Questions such as does the soul actually exist and if it does exist, than what is it, that I experience? I could define the soul as the individual’s true essence. In truth the soul should be recognized as one of the links connecting our inner triad of consciousness, that part known as our universal creational consciousness, the soul in our being of evolution. It’s that part of your being in which is carried through the ongoing environmental and spiritual changes in your personal being as the factor of life unquestioned.

 

I reason that the soul is the whole of itself and this self, exhibits within its self, a triad of perception, in which in its entirety is the explicit expression of that reality of being. This includes your outward appearance and the energy vibrating within your body as well. It contains your universal history, your judgment, and you’re on going imagination. Furthermore, it shows that of your relationships by connecting everything else in reality together. This also includes everything in reality its self even within you. Seeking your true self, you find less of yourself and more of the soul’s inner spirit and our essence being.

 

In contrast to that of your environmental evolutionary consciousness in which that memory, may and can be different from the actual events that happened to the soul. Classification of the dissimilarities connecting things may be artificial. Maybe the whole thing is a trilogy unified soul that doesn’t realize that it is three or that it does not know that it is. Some viewpoints have denied the very subsistence of the soul. This is an additional significant inquiry to ask yourself and your ultimate conclusion that will significantly impact, how you hold your transaction within the reality of yourself.

 

The universal creational consciousness is defined as being that of an assembly of three. I further state that the universal creational consciousness as being a statistical component. Otherwise, an entity in which is for all intents and purposes, the central unit and eternal existence to be experienced in this world of our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. I believe that this straightforward substance is what is most real. This part of the triad is the soul? Once you split yourself into the component parts of the whole, the triad, do you find a single component of yourself is left over?

 

The challenge to identify with the soul by evaluating it in terms of fixed concepts have failed to make known the soul-motivated, altering, temperament of the soul. It seems you must be flowing freely in your thoughts in order to be successful in accepting the soul. I consider that the solution to understanding reality is, from beginning to end, understanding the soul in yourself. Instinct is limited in that although it takes hold of the melted nature of existing things. It is restricted to the individual; their mental power is limited in that although it constructs general truths. It imposes upon life the motionless makeup of perceptions. Yet by the capability within intuition, we are able to see all sides of the pending event through a functional awareness instinct of self.

 

The universal creational consciousness is the type of knowledge with the purpose of making possible that, in which is a better quality to that of instinct in its self. So by working not separately, but rather together, they form the representing factors of reality with its intelligence motivation. As far as impartiality goes, I believe that there must be at least a large amount of reality in the imaginative thoughts of the eyewitness. This totality of reality causation is in its self the end product of the consequence itself. So being in attendance, there must be the at least a genuine or recognized reality in the individuals concept. So the total causation of an inspiration as to the purpose of reality in the thought itself is the intention behind the totality. Of that, idea and more or less has to do with the thought having a representative content in its nature. Now whether there is independence beyond that of thoughts is something that you must ask yourself.

 

I reason that a comparative detachment might happen when a person challenges them self to leave their preconceived notions. Along with their pre formed judgments, at the entrance way of soul seeking and can be achievable to a certain degree. But one still passes through a filter of concepts and accepted wisdom. This information that one receives, will slowly alter the way that they will distinguish and categorize this transmission. It is a difficult proposition also; yet it still would be our exclusive way of perceiving. Even if it is altered, we would still make decisions based upon the information that we have gathered. A dissimilar method of looking at this would be that it does not matter if you see in your mind’s eye, that the swelling at the equator of the globe is as a consequence of the universe rotating in the region of the earth. Or of the world revolving in relation to the cosmos, there is no solitary accurate intended respond or acceptable point of view.

 

The accepting thoughts as to that of breathing space and with the aim of measured time is an excellent position in which to launch forth with. It has been stated that the explanation for breathing space and measureless time, are the narrations of a universe encompassing all of its actions and their interactions. Breathing space is than a demonstration of the associations connecting the progressions of things. Furthermore, that the moment of time is the illustration for the transformation within the arrangement of affairs that illustrate breathing space. Neither breathing space nor those moments in time have any significance outside the organization of developing relationships that encompass this cosmos.

 

Breathing space is seen as not being a framework of fixed points, or immeasurable, nor is it not independent of a course of action. Therefore, if not a thing existed in the universe, than there would be no universe at all to be experience. There must be at least two courses of action in the continuation for breathing space to exist. At the same point, there must be a comparative change in their relationships for measured time to be experienced. Breathing space and measured time are both distorted as they are bent by the association within the maze of interactions, in this reality.

 

Dissimilarity is one of the most essential concepts in quantum physics with important consequences. The most significant actuality is that we have got to recognize that there are two alternatives in relationship to what we perceive as being a form of reality, if we would like to accept as true, that there are factual effects in the universe. A most important factor is that we can either, decide to consider that reality is none restricted and exists when we are not detecting it experience.

 

Or that reality is restricted and not a thing is genuine with the exemption of, only when we are examining it. In other words if reality is confined, then the falling tree makes no sound in the forest, because there is no one there to perceive it, making it factual. Or if reality is not a restricted event, then everything is associated one way or another, allowing moments of quantum actions causing a detachment connecting effects, which often seems to violate, our notion of breathing space and measured time.

 

What if there is a discernible field of energy and matter that pervades the universe. And this field is associated with unknown types of consciousness and functional awareness, in which has mass and energy. Thus, allowing any functional awareness particle, that is the results of this consciousness intervention, to become a functional existence and in other cases, an experience of consciousness. This connects well with the permanent holographic principle that states, we are mistaken to think that the world consists of things, which occupy regions in space.

 

Instead, all that exists in the world are screens, on which the world is represented and projected. Nothing exists except processes by which information is conveyed from one part of the world to another. The area of a screen is really just the capacity of that surface to channel this information. So, space is nothing but a way of talking about all the different channels of communication that allows information to pass from viewer to bystanders.

 

Finally, the observer effects the observed. Every act of observation makes some degree of disturbance in every case. There is no way to make any observation of any phenomena that does not affect what you are observing. Think about this deeply. I think I have given enough basic information to give an individual a start in making their own decisions about reality. In order to help you filter through the information that you will receive on your inner journey of self-realization. The trilogy of essence is what is used to indicate the person or thing affected by or performing an action exists in reality. It makes possible for your being-essence to conceive that evidence and to prove the claim for yourself thru your own thought interruption.

 

Reason dictates that several disagreements accessible as verification in support of any statement must be sound. It must also necessitate that the data offered in support of any claim must be far-reaching. The evidence also offered in support of any claim must be evaluated without self-deception. Understandable to the evidence, for any claim must be based upon an investigational result. If the evidence offered in support of any claim could rationally be put in plain word it would be as coincidental. Then it would be necessary for that evidence to be repetitive in succeeding research and experiments. Finally, qualifications which is you needs the evidence supporting a claim be adequate enough to institute the reality of that declaration.

 

So do not traffic your experiences, for the description of your existence, in particular not for someone else’s explanations of your experiences or your existence either. Your experiences are far more valued than everything else in reality. Moreover, they should be respected, for without your experiences, there is only a passing away and nothingness waits.

 

Existence is for living; do not throw it away , be in this world as you see it in its reality of consciousness. In addition to acknowledging it as your own, acquire your responsibility, for yourself and your existence. You are whatsoever you generate yourself to be in this world of form and illusion to experience.

 

The central foundation of my personal viewpoint is that we exist in a self-motivated, vibrant and inter-dimensional probabilistic, unified, and organized Universe. That is composed of energy and matter shaped by ideas into patterns of information, that is then affected by consciousness and awareness. Where certainty is a possibility, therefore most decisions must be based on probabilities. The exterior world that we perceive is a replica to represent the reality that our consciousness creates. These models and possibly reality in itself are subjective and objective in nature and differ from each other, as they are similar. Of course, this depends on many factors, of influencing, such as your belief system, your comprehension and as to just how your consciousness or awareness receives and filters this informational data being transmitted.

 

I am a down-to-earth person; free-spirited, open-minded, self- analyzing, soul seeking individual. I also recognize that energy and matter are neither fitting names nor positive terms to describe everything that is in existence and is experienced. Although they seem to affect everything else, that exists as if they were. It seems as if the experience of the imagination is the driving forces, and the building blocks that are behind the formation of this universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. This consciousness of energy and matter are fashioned by thoughts that are built upon thoughts until reaching the indivisible indestructible unit of thought. That is the basic element of our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, in which brought about the existence of everything to be experienced.

 

There is, therefore, no complexity in dealing with the mind/body in which has two states or parts that are balancing or contrasting to each other. In which contains certain objects or operations to be interchanged without invalidating that relationship duality. By stating that there is both the mind/body interconnection with consciousness for which the key ingredient is thoughts. The body is liveliness providing form with the assistance of thoughts. There is no need to be concerned about how different substances interface between each other. There is just one substance, which matters, energy, converted to consciousness. Its ones essence of judgment, to notice something, especially something that escapes the perception of others. So those, in which has a level of either a consciousness or awareness, the language, of thoughts, creates our reality.

 

I recommend you the person who reads this to determine your own truth through the means of this inner transportation of experiences. I hope that this investigational thesis will help you on your highway to self actualization and your understanding of this world reality principle. So just, remember to take everything that another individual tells you or you read with an open mind not closed thoughts. Including this thought proposal, ask yourself for confirmation as to what I uphold as reality. Then confirm the suggestion using whatsoever techniques that is obtainable to you. Yet bear in mind that the actuality of a notion has nothing to do with how sensible it appears to be. Once you take away those preset obstruction from your thoughts. You will be capable to gaze at the universe with much more thought through your mind’s eye than you ever had before. While accepting what your natural history and that of the natural world are putting into the picture of this world reality principle as it is.

 

As I have stated in other writings, there is no figment of your imagination, when it comes to that of a free will of yourself. Both are often thought of as the spooky world of quantum physics. So your alternative is arbitrary when you have to show a relationship between particles. Which one will have what polarization is at odds? But the other will be the opposite that is sure. Furthermore, that will cause again a dependable probability of order out of the confusion of possibilities.

 

Using the many worlds of alternative interpretations to fracture the hidden ciphers, each of the incorrect responds will terminate each other out, leaving you with the anticipation of an accurate response. As I have, recognized and it has been established, the beginning in addition to the ending could be a probability and even a possibility. Especially if the universe is seen as, an enormous emptiness of instability that eventually will be returned to its energy formation. That formation is the configuration of the triad of consciousness. Along with that of the functional awareness, as an existence to be experienced, energy becoming matter, as substance becomes force. Creation and evolution formed simultaneously, the existence, consciousness, energy, becomes, awareness, matter, the experience in addition to becoming our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, the singularity in our event horizon. In general relativity, an event horizon is a boundary in space-time beyond which events cannot affect an outside observer.

 

 

Copyrights Reserved
@JRB

Uisiom/Jan/10/29/06

© 2012 JRB


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderful insight
I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet but your introduction is perfect; pulled me in right away.
You're a highly intelligent individual; it's rare to find those who think on such a level.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Your style reminds me a lot of Ralph Waldo Emerson, though your beliefs differ. I really liked this quote, "It is no big revelation to find that most humans will over and over again surrender themselves to a dubious form of illogical thinking, which they accept as logical". You successfully challenged and questioned my accepted form of thinking, which I found very interesting.

There are a few instances in which you use fragments. For example:

"This field of energy is described as a force that is created by electromagnetism. The branch of physics concerned with the interaction of electrical and magnetic fields produced by an electric current."

Otherwise, good job and good luck!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was a challenging read! You attempted to address the nature of "reality" in one wide-ranging essay. A monumental task...My understanding is, of course, colored by my own perspective, and I will need to read this a few more times to understand everything that you have proposed.

As I understand it, purely objective reality is impossible. Just as no object (except possibly one held at zero Kelvins) is ever truly still, and every object is affected by the gentle gravitational pull of every other object, so too is our knowledge dependent on our character, our experience. The world of mathematics an physics provides a beautiful backdrop for musings on the nature of reality. On the surface, these disciplines are clean, symmetric...facts. But when observable phenomena seem to contradict established law, one finds that the law wasn't ever wrong, just incomplete. Newton was absolutely right. He just didn't look into what happened to his laws once objects approach c. Einstein was able to deepen and broaden that knowledge, not directly contradict it. Discovery of quarks and leptons did not mean descriptions of the behavior of electrons, protons and neutrons was wrong, it just went deeper.

Some seek reality - a quest. But I suspect that those who come closest to grasping reality are those who hold the most loosely to the idea that this truly objective reality truly exists, because once we "know," there is no longer anything left to learn, and we stop digging for what lies beneath.

Thank you so much for posting something so very thought-provoking, and for making my rusty brain creak toward life!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm am so thrilled you exist and are sharing here! What a admirable undertaking to formulate and organize as well as group these dreamers and leaders into one lump logic. The twists of imagination seem to all agree that the mystery is endless and the joy is in discovery and wonder. I find your writing to not only be thorough, smart and sensational but inspiring. I found in you a trigger of insight that urges us to see life through practicing all our live senses while awakening more through us by magnifying through varying degrees of perception. There truly is nothing "new" under the sun; only the discoveries through the wiring of our capabilities to connect and share this fragile journey through our physical existence.


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on December 28, 2011
Last Updated on January 3, 2012

Author

JRB
JRB

Grantville, PA



About
To my writes, I have been told that my writings, relate to the poetic styles of, John Donne, George Herbert, and many other early 17th-century English poets. By believing that enlightenment c.. more..

Writing
12/21/12 12/21/12

A Poem by JRB