Forgive, why they know what they do.

Forgive, why they know what they do.

A Story by JRB
"

politicians and politics, seems to be nothing more than a game being played

"

 

Politicians and politics, seems to be nothing more than a game being played of stream-less effects, by mindless individuals, seeking control and power over other individuals, hidden in a disguise of their guidance and leadership. Yet this has very little to do with the truth behind neither the individual’s existence or to their welfare and its experience.

 

What is being presented to them are opinions based on the verbiage that often adds nothing to the meaning other than jargon, used by a group as a form of illusion in words and confusion in thoughts. When this happens, in politics, an individual becomes institutionalized and fitted into a mold of limited choices and more so, in limited thoughts that are placed upon them by those politicians.

 

Therefore, when an individual lets their self-knowing become used and abused, by those influencing factors, politicians. They have made their choice to do so and have chosen that path presented to them to follow. An individual must always remember that those politicians that will be representing their safety and welfare thru politics may have their own safety, welfare and ambitions in their minds field of vision first and all the rest of us are second sights.

 

Copyrights Reserved
@JRB
Forgive, why they know what they do.

© 2012 JRB


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars

Stats

178 Views
Added on January 8, 2012
Last Updated on January 8, 2012

Author

JRB
JRB

Grantville, PA



About
To my writes, I have been told that my writings, relate to the poetic styles of, John Donne, George Herbert, and many other early 17th-century English poets. By believing that enlightenment c.. more..

Writing
12/21/12 12/21/12

A Poem by JRB