A Symbiotic duality relationship

A Symbiotic duality relationship

A Story by JRB
"

A Symbiotic duality relationship is a cooperative, mutually beneficial relationship between

"

A Symbiotic duality relationship is a cooperative, mutually beneficial relationship between that of a consciousness within energy and the holographic awareness in the matter images of an outward appearance of an inward occurrence, as the singularity in our event horizon.

 

Let me explain just what I mean, if you accept the theory that something or somebody who makes something, happen or exist or is responsible for a certain result, simply put such as a cause and its effect. Or that somebody or something that is completely different from the other, as to what is expected of each and are considered to be opposites. Then that’s a start. Duality is a situation or nature of an effect, which has two states or parts holding equilibrium between each other.

 

In which certain objects or operations are able to put each of those two things in to the place of the other. Otherwise, to change places with something else without invalidating a relationship that is corresponding or contrasting to each other. Kind of like, you are not able to known what illumination is without knowing what darkness was. They are interchangeable yet different at the moment of comparison as they are the same. Although some bands of diffused light in different spectrums may show them not to be as such.

 

Now that leads us to the total darkness, theory, that the universe was unfounded and void, unfilled and without light before there were the monads of illumination within it, darkness prevailed. Monads are the indivisible, indestructible units that are the basic elements of reality and a microcosm of it. It’s a miniature copy of something, especially when it represents or stands for a larger whole, as in our universe of consciousness and awareness.

 

If total darkness prevailed, then we have to ask our self. If duality is a part of our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought and not an illusion, then how could that be so? Just maybe that there was not a state of total darkness within the universe, what if darkness and light were held together in a union of completeness in an expanding envelope separated in our singularity thru our event horizon. This would not violate the duality premise or contradict its foundation. As a truth factor for realities’ existence and its experience within this, inter dimensional world of form and illusion.

 

What, if it was a combination of the two elements of darkness and illumination, both overlapping each other, resulting in a shadowy film, a grayish obscure pigmentation holding both in an envelope of plasma. This natural color occurs, as a result of this combination between dark and light, the two producing a togetherness of one. Both are interchangeable in their appearance, while being surrounded within a thin layer of a plasmatic structure. Were neither where the dominating factor awaiting separation.

 

Therefore, by ripping apart the dense transparent fabric held together in an atmospheric grayish shadowy substance, that is neither a solid nor a liquid. Furthermore, it has the ability to expand indefinitely into a hazy primordial mist. As a result of separating the nothing of darkness and the something of illumination, the results of this disconnection would structure the duality transformation in to our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought.

 

As results of stripping away the layer of obscurity, darkness, in addition to the layer of light, illumination, would allow both instantly to materialize together into this known universal reality principle of consciousness and it laws of thought. This happened simultaneously, at that same moment during that duration of the causation and its reverberating effects. So this dis-entanglement between the interchangeable elements of the light and those of the dark, are repelled into this outward appearance of this transitory fragmentation, thus forming a duality in this reality, a separation by choice..

 

This holds true for duality in general. You need to be acquainted with one, in this case dark, in order to be familiar with the other, in this case light. So from an event of a singularity, the results are more often than not, a duality. Furthermore, that this symmetry of duality is often seen as a trinity, such as gray balancing between darkness and illumination.

 

Such is that of our inner triad of consciousness, that’s starts out as a singularity, become a duality, which transforms into a trilogy, that’s within you, and all others as well. It is detained within this known universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. This trinity is denoting the whole as the amounts of quantities that constitute the essential part of that whole. As a number of the sum parts of that discrepancy between those sum parts.

 

This pending separation, in the back ground of an overlapping breathing space of emptiness was the event horizon, our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, the singularity awaiting its moment of causation and its effects of disconnection. For the sake of this thought theory. Let’s accept the fact that there was a beginning involving the transformation materialization and manifestation within our universe. Now let’s look at a few factors that just might offer a position of explanation for this beginning in question. If we accept duality as an example for reality, than how did dark and light come to be intertwined and woven together in a blanket of plasma before their separation was accomplished.

 

Furthermore, what brought about this moment of transformation between the two essentials? Could information in the form of energy be slipping into our universe from somewhere else, in the immensity of breathing space? Maybe it’s the results of a white hole that might be bleeding this, what was thought as lost information, back into another waiting potential unclaimed part of breathing space?

 

Maybe even matters informational imaging might be reflected by the effects of a white hole that’s repelling this information. While a black hole acts as a point of gathering that draws in matter, a white hole acts as a point of gathering that repels matter. Could our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought are the results of this interaction of illumination and darkness into a murky mixture of information passed forth in vibrations. That was slowly filtering its way into our unoccupied space, amassing into a web of multi-dimensional opportunities. This would work out well if not all of the information that was pulled into the center of a black hole was not destroyed in the process.

 

What if that information that’s entering into the core of a black hole is one part of a duality, while descending information from the core of a white hole becomes the other part of this duality? Information is not lost to our universe from our universe, but rather held somewhere, near the black hole, slowly pulling away just enough to existence keeping the experience ever-present.

 

Both from the black hole retaining and the white hole duplicating a reproduction as an illustration, that’s representing the same data that has been organized and presented. Into a systematic, fashion of information to clarify the underlying meaning of a universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. This specific knowledge is acquired and collected from those informational facts concerning a particular subject that’s entering and descending into the black hole, is duplicated.

 

A black hole is not just transcending information into the destructive death, but rather preserving that information, in what takes on, the appearance, as a holographic image retained on its outer edge. As if it was on to a piece of the silver screen, drifting slowly, while moving, towards the production of light, viewed in three dimensions. This would hold the information in one universe while sharing it to create another, in its deepest depth, nothing lost yet something gained.

 

That transcending information that is being pulled into the black hole is released into an awaiting place in another part of breathing space, holding the opportunity for a white hole to existence. This would hold the information in one universe while sharing it to create another, nothing lost yet some gained. What if that information that’s entering a black hole, reemerges through a white hole as a reflection that tends to repel and separate that information into an awaiting universal reality principle, which becomes conscious in awareness?

 

Not only could it stop information from being lost by repelling it away, it just maybe, adding some of that information outward from within. Emptying this information, into a white hole, a transformation, that’s bleeding through from the black hole. A symbiotic relationship that is accommodating and equal, a beneficial relationship between the two forms of the same information that’s being captured, an event horizon taking on structure.

 

If we accept that fact that life will always find a way to exist in addition to being experienced than this could be the catalyst for our singularity of life being set in motion. Moreover, that life in its self must have a developmental form of awareness and that in some forms of life there will be the ability for the expansion of a consciousness as well. So what other explanation would there be for an existence of substance and that of life if this was not so?

 

So when the bleeding of information between darkness and brightness filters into an awaiting part of the universal breathing space, it is multiplying and forming in sequence in one or more directions. A dimensional force field, a level of consciousness and awareness existence, in which shall be contained within a universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. That in time will result in the birth of a new universal experience. This I know, it does not still clarify the beginning of the first universal singularity of existence, yet this could give explanation to our own universal singularity to be experienced.

 

If we can acknowledge that space in its self contains and oozes forth with the residue of design that’s penetrating through the layers of a dimensional informational course of action. This residue is an osmosis process, the gradual absorption often unconscious, the absorption of knowledge or ideas through continual exposure rather than deliberate learning. This is a slow change in concentration, the flow of information by the act of diffusion through a membrane, from a more concentrated clarification to a less determined one, until they are both equalized.

 

Space is a major factor in regulating the movement of information into and out of all living organisms. If we recognize the fact that space holds without question the residue of all information for the design of existence to be experienced. Then the singularity for life is and was always present in breathing space. As this informational force field of energy is penetrating into an awaiting point in space. It begins to gather and intertwine, forming layers of dark and light fused in an increasing flux.

 

This information continues until equilibrium between the informational element of the dark and the light. Causes a separation absorption in which is pulling apart and unraveling the cloak of the dark from the veil of the light, or the light from the dark, either way, leaving the birth of a new universe slowly filling with information that’s being transmitted through and along a spider-like web of appearance of vibrating strings that intercept at cross ways. The webbing configuration changes or alters with the materialization and manifestation of all that exist.

 

So when the possibility for life’s existence, in which is the opportunity to develop consciousness, became the probability, the alternative. Furthermore, when the probability for life’s experience, in which is the prospect to develop awareness, became the possibility, the preference. That’s when the nothing of something became the something of nothing. At that, moment the monads of ectoplasm sprang forth, resulting in a strong motivation that causes something to act in a particular way.

 

The source in this case is something such as that of a particular quality or state of information that is rapidly moving forward and outward in its fluid movement. Thus offering an individual the ability to revert quickly back to their original position of consciousness. That is after being totally condensed while you’re under the tension that originates from that particular source in a series of rapid movements, thru our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought.

 

I believe that ectoplasm is the substance that surrounds the core of the universe believed to be issued for the purpose of communication between the two basics elements of illumination and darkness at that final moment of separation intensity. The restructuring of existence and its experience sparked forth. This happen when the energy membrane within the possibility, became a duality of the existence to be experienced in our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. It was at that first moment of energy conversion between the negative and positive forces of energy. That became the first pure thought; within our universal creational consciousness, moreover it was forming inward, in order to form outward.

 

So when the matter membrane within the probability became the duality of the experience in our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. At that, first flash of force adaptation between the negative and positive forces of energy in which would become the, existing thought. Thus allowing a functional awareness and that of the environmental evolutionary consciousness, to eventually form and develop an outward as well as an inward appearance.

 

It was at that point in the duration of the existence and that of the experience. That another part of the triad principle of our known reality began to be fashioned. It was the outward appearance of the experience, that of matter and the inward appearance of the existence, in which is energy, forming a fusion and a connection by acting as the conduit, was the thought, of the collective spiritual consciousness, transforming outward and inward at the same time.

 

So it was also during that split second of existence that the first energy thought of recognition was transcending the knowledge of its thoughts thru out the universe. In addition to, the matter structure of the experience that would become the language of this world. Resulting in our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, both in form and illusion as a representation of what is to be. A universe filled with the plasma of a consciousness perception. Plasma is a collection of charged particles, as in the atmospheres of stars. Containing about equal numbers of positive ions and electrons and exhibiting some properties of a gas but differing from a gas. In that, it becomes a good conductor of electricity and yet it is elaborated by a magnetic force field.

 

Could this be that electrical and magnetic impulses may perhaps be responsible for thoughts being transported? Is this the first stage for creation resulting in our evolution? This is just what is needed to transport in sequence thru time and space, by informational energy diffusion and matter blending. The something between nothing, the nothing between something, the transmitter between the receiver, it’s the existence connecting the experiences. This is the ultimate vision for the explanations as to those questions being answered, containing the realities involving the human experience of evolution within the existence of creation. This insightfulness is achieved by expanding your awareness through your enlightenment by using your inner vision, that’s contained within your triad of consciousness, is the way to start.

 

There are no physical or mental limitations to your inner vision with the insight that leads you to see those realities that are often held in suppression by your physical materialist world, with all its ongoing psychological frustration and turbulence. That at times also seems to know no barriers between time and space. It’s when the uncertainty becomes the certainty that your reality is found and known, as it is, for what it is, its truth is within you.

 

The triad of existence contained within that of our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, is the truth that became part of the reality that is the evolutionary experience of the functional awareness. And thus, we became detained to its regulations, its systems and its convictions, we became much more than the thought, we became the word. So in the beginning there was the manifestation of thought, than coming into being there was the materialization of the word. The word formed as humanity made flesh.

 

The results were our inter-dimensional reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought and our formation within it experience. I propose what I have termed, the spider web, will be the ultimate string theory. It’s the super symmetry of all string theories. In which it incorporates the existence of a cross-section of inner containing vibrating wave energy impulses. This happens within a spherical approach throughout breathing space and measured time, to be experienced. Resulting in what I have termed the energy conversion of information through a universal creational consciousness of thought.

 

This is the original causation, allowing the teleportation of electrical vibrating energy impulses, along with a force field of energy adaptation. To stream along the access strips of the web like structure. That’s surrounding and stretching forward, while being contained within our universal plasma envelope of space and time. It was this configuration that resulted in forming the existence within our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought to be experienced. By using, a set of often to be found, contradictory rules and laws, which govern our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, as well as our very being in a unity of transformation of duality, was brought forth.

 

This shows that an expanding universe and the steady state theory are not at odds with each other, but rather are happening together simultaneously side by side from that singularity of causation radiation and its effects. The expansion of the energy going forth while carrying the information in a non-changing state is not a contradiction. This materialization and the manifestation transformation, is the residue results between energy and matter conversion. Those residue expansion factors, which took place, formed the consciousness of intelligence alongside that of a functional awareness extension.

 

By combining, the Bosonic and the Fermions string theories together as one inner changeable component, to explain the factors behind the universal causation and its evolutionary effects, we have our answer to what is reality and reality is what?.

Bosonic particles are seen as transmitting energy, information is a structure of energy, and those are the forces, energy and information, that mobilizes our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. They are the thoughts of an energy conversion, a universal creational consciousness of causation for the existence of humanity. This consciousness of energy is in a sequence the pure thought within a co-operational effect, alongside that of the experience taken.

 

While Fermions particles are on the other hand, are seen as those components. That makes up matter, the other factor that gathers together our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, in an informational coding. Here again this alteration is also another aspect of energy and information being transmitted. This information will take form in the thought experience of evolution; they are the co-operational effects, of the existence.

 

B + F = C3 + FA
THUS RESULTING IN
E = MC2

 

The universe is laid out like a spider web of strings, with multi-intersections stretching before it, while transporting information along its passageways. This information is contained within the energy vibrating impulses, emanating in a rhythmic energy wave length of both harmony (physics) and disorder (quantum physics). Along those, inner connecting spiders like webbings, which are surrounded by an electrical magnetic vibrating energy force field. Is the information that is responsible for all life forms and non life forms within this existence to be experienced?

 

At all levels of this formation, is a transformation from the most complex to the simplistic form and substance. Thus, this formed a structure of universal dualities between energy and matter. Not as much, as to having a multi-dimensional universe, rather as having, a multi-dimensional universe of information. That in time takes on the form of a triad of consciousness within and without of a functional, well designed singularity of awareness. In every singularity, you will find a duality and when searching deeper, you find the trinity. Following along those strings is the physics involved as the circumstances of science and it’s at those intersections that the quantum physics of science can be found.

 

SUPER SYMMETRY, which means an equal matching between Bosonic (a subdivision that transmit forces) and Fermions (particles that make up matter) these theories are related by transformations that are called dualities. If two theories are related by a duality transformation, it means that the first theory can be transformed in some way, so that it ends up looking just like the second theory. The two theories are then said to be dual to one another under that kind of transformation. Such as creation and evolution, both holding responsibility for our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, of our existence to be experienced

 

So my super symmetry theory states that, Bosonic, is seen as the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought creational of the causation and is behind the existence of our universal energy formation transmission that’s held within our triad of consciousness. In addition, Fermions, the evolutionary environmental effects, became the experience of matter, equaling the transformation towards that of a functional awareness.

 

Into a holographic universal reality principle that’s showing a three-dimensional illustration of our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, for all to view. Using an accurate and detailed envelope in which to contain this existence such as that of space. Than by adding together, the illumination from the experience within measured time. You develop devices that will utilize the ability, within certain forms of matter, to absorb those electromagnetic informational transmissions and to employ them forth either thru a functional awareness or that of a triad of consciousness.

 

In addition, to being able to develop, into several different forms of existence, that is capable of exploiting the different experiences and resources facing them. While living in different environments, they all will interact as a highly focused beam of synchronized towards our universal reality principle. They must, in some form of communication, come to understanding that they are coexisting and co-experiencing in this world side by side. Within this, universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought and that, their insights are forming together becoming the reflection of that single wavelength of acceptance and its discharge of denial. We give it, what it gave us, life/death and the ability to know the difference, do you?

 

B + F = C3 + FA

FA + C3 = F + B

 

Our trilogy of consciousness has two ways of being distinguished either directly, as a manifestation of the existence, or, indirectly, as a materialization of the experience. Therefore, consciousness can be either indirectly or directly involved within the operation of our worldwide accepted universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, simultaneously.

 

Just as the head engineer of a complicated building construction prod, does not personally undertake in each part of the building process. Yet they are very familiar with all the aspects of that construction. They know every operation and its outcome well before it’s completed, that’s because everything and everyone is under their assembly.

 

The universal creational consciousness is that engineer, the universe is that engineers building sight, our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, the labor force, is our collective spiritual consciousness, our environmental evolutionary consciousness is behind our existence and its experience. In every life there comes that moment of insight, when we know without disagreement, that the power of truth will heal and illuminate our very soul, the essence of our being, along with enlightening our thoughts towards a greater course of action. This course of action is living thru reuniting, our inner triad of consciousness, as a whole balance functioning unit of inward and outward operational realities.

 

 

Copyrights Reserved
@JRB
A Symbiotic duality relationship
Uisiom/Jan/12/20/06

© 2012 JRB


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

298 Views
Added on January 8, 2012
Last Updated on January 8, 2012

Author

JRB
JRB

Grantville, PA



About
To my writes, I have been told that my writings, relate to the poetic styles of, John Donne, George Herbert, and many other early 17th-century English poets. By believing that enlightenment c.. more..

Writing
12/21/12 12/21/12

A Poem by JRB