Nothing new about this reality

Nothing new about this reality

A Story by JRB
"

This reality that is being brought forth into the illumination of your developing wakefulness will transmit unto you,

"

 

This reality that is being brought forth into the illumination of your developing wakefulness will transmit unto you, a new direction into the light of your own extraordinary essence of being. One that will lead you towards those parts held within your awareness and contained within your triad of consciousness. At the same time, this reopening is like a new arrangement of thoughts at first, yet in time, those thoughts will become more familiar in the directions of your new found reflections of consciousness within your inner triad.

 

Those three aspects that are held within your triad of consciousness’s mind are a pragmatic realization surrounded by your minds thoughts, yet often not clearly noticeable or fully understood by you or others. That those fragmented parts of the whole, form the triad, in which is often sadly, detained in a world full of assumption. While being absent of their natural operations within that of natures functional awareness, yet within your being of nature, they are all the answers to your questions being asked.

 

This introduction towards your triad of consciousness will offer unto you a view of this, in actuality, old, sacred trilogy. That will if allowed to, resurface within this seemly new found enlightenment that’s stands upon you at this moment in the time line of your life’s existence and deaths experience. That until now has mostly been misunderstood and/or represented improperly, to you and those other inhabits upon this earth bound occurrence. This has been done, especially when it comes to connecting the truths and the realities that are in the wake of the actual arrangements of events. Those events surrounding the triad of consciousness, furthermore, to its creational spiritual and environmental aspects as well as.

 

In addition to that, those same events that leads towards that of a functional awareness and its evolutionary distinguishing formation. For this triad of consciousness resides within all individuals everywhere in this inter-dimensional world of outward appearance and illusion. It can and will be seen, as a fragmented sum total of the whole, in addition too, it will be seen as much a part of the functional awareness configuration as the functional awareness is to the triad of consciousness association.

 

In order for this new yet old view point, to float its way up through the maze of your natural functional awareness, towards your environmental evolutionary consciousness. So that this triad principle of consciousness will be successfully incorporated into, you’re awakening thoughts for your rethinking. Several factors will have to be undertaken by you in this developmental thought application. Not just within your own triad developmental fusion, however, within those of others as well, along with in nature in its self. What is needed is a new position of infringement into our cultural concepts about reality and our place within its existence to be experienced.

 

Furthermore, what is again required is an acknowledgment to those environmental factors. Which are questionably being delayed, when it comes to concerning their importance and their effects? Not just to us, but to the entire planet’s population as a whole. These concerns must be faced in addition to being changed much sooner than much later. For sooner is heading out of harm’s way and as for later it leads towards annihilation.

 

These factors and others must, and if let so, will surface into the light of your future observational point of view. Not only about your own reality, through this reality. Rather the reality, the one that will change your own views towards your understanding about your reality. Furthermore, showing you your place within its existence and its experience as well as to those others and natures mobilization in its self.

 

You will need to apply all those new found resourceful reality principles into your daily life. Doing this then will allow you to start reopening an expansion towards your inner triad, through a consciousness of vision instead of awareness through illusionary misinterpretation. This is a visualization in which you shall need, for only this inner enlightenment shall permit you your chance to develop a better understanding towards this world reality principle.

 

Along with a recovered quality representation of our reality that’s been, hide from view in the myths, about natures reality also yours as well. Furthermore, this solid outlook will start taking place not only within your known reality; also, your common sense will be seen within a broader spectrum of understanding with in reality its self. This information will give power to your new, yet very old, reawakening of your triad of consciousness that’s seated deep within our very being of self. This reawakening shall be forth coming, out of this often delayed prospective. Then it will be seen, as if it has manifested its self into a form of simplicity out of the structure of complexity, that it seems to dwell within most the time.

 

Now, let us scrutinize a number of basic principles behind the universal creational consciousness certainty within the triad of consciousness reality doctrine. As it may be seen from the viewpoint of, an environmental evolutionary consciousness, that’s rediscovering a reality of enlightenment, through an inner connection within their collective spiritual consciousness. Into this sacred trilogy, this reawakening into their triad of consciousness will reveal to the individual their fundamental nature, of their soul, of their spirit and that of their being essence of self.

 

This decisive reality will be and has been recognized as the holographic thought manifestation representational imagery of this known reality materialization conversion. This reality is caused by the demonstration that’s behind that of the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, brought into operation thru our universal creational consciousness. It could be seen as the dominant essence of consciousness within our triad, that’s behind all the existence and is experienced within this universe as such. This essence of consciousness can be described as being unconstrained and it is in the wake of all forms of a functional awareness in nature’s realm. Furthermore, that this triad of consciousness, along with the functional awareness, is behind the scene as to the configuration of everything within this cosmos and its ongoing reality projection that has been fashioned.

 

This universal creational consciousness is unbounded, it is the world’s reality put forth by a thought projection. All that has existence is held within its concepts. There is not a thing that is experienced outside of its manifestation and materialization. This universal existence and its experience are contained within the universal creational consciousness configuration transformation and are enclosed within the vastness of breathing space and measured time.

 

Our physical world’s existence is held within this universal creational consciousness, a limitless expansion, while making inquiries through either a functional awareness or within the triad of consciousness. We continue living within this holographic universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought within this acknowledged reality. That is either to experience this known reality thru awareness or a consciousness of existence, that’s within all existence to be experienced. This experience will lead to the conception, that of this world reality being one existence, with a multi fragmentation of experiences showing that all is one and one is all.

 

We are unbounded beings of a functional awareness that at moments in our evolutionary development and our creational expansion are able to advance our thoughts to achieve a level of enlightenment that’s contained within our triad of consciousness. At first, you will slowly but surely, recognize that passageway that leads towards reuniting your triad of consciousness using your evolutionary environmental consciousness as the starting block, for this resurgence. Your second access strip will direct you in the direction of your collective spiritual consciousness. It is the union between the materialization and that of the manifestation of our worlds form and illusion. Your final pathway that stands before you at the end or at the beginning of this inner journey is your universal creational consciousness. It is the answer to your challenge; the enigma inside of you to decode. Therefore, allowing you to make more sense out of your life’s existence and your experiences than you ever have before this moment of acceptance.

 

This universal creational consciousness is a holographic illustration representing the reflection of nature in our world of reality. The laser light of deliberation through concentration. A device, which utilizes the ability of certain substances to absorb electromagnetic energy and re-radiate it, as a highly focused beam of synchronized wavelength of radiation, resulting in the conversion of the collective spiritual consciousness, which in its self, becomes another reflected illumination shining upon both the outer world and inner world of our known reality. The developing functional awareness, along with that of our transforming environmental evolutionary consciousness, solidifies our inner trilogy of consciousness. The existences in this triad are now capable of capturing and reflecting those lights contained within this outer world of form and illusion. Deciphering this imagery into an accepted certainty within this inner world of reality, can and moreover, will be done.

 

Despite the fact that there are three aspects to this configuration even though individually represented, one can be found within all. So at the same time as you are part of your environmental evolutionary consciousness within this self-motivated reality. You are also fragments of your collective spiritual consciousness, another reality principle dynamic. Self-determination will lead you to that part known as the universal creational consciousness. Moreover, at the authentic level of this known universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, is the universal creational consciousness the representation of this known world of reality and its delusional existence. Along with the individual, being a very important implication maker of this known and unknown reality.

 

For that reason, each one of us holds within our functional awareness this inner triad of consciousness, which is culturally evolving towards the unification of a one world reality principle of acceptance. That is our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. As witnessed thru our triad of consciousness reunited as a coherent functioning trilogy.

 

Taken as a whole, than our purpose seems to be in this life’s existence, is for an individual, to continue developing their inner trilogy to be experienced in this life time. So from this celestial summit of observation, you are one manifestation of the universal creational consciousness and nature’s functional awareness is another. As they are to be experienced in your being essence of self, from all achievable levels of either a functional awareness, furthermore, in other cases that of a consciousness reawakening within the triad. It could be stated that in this way, through your existence and that of life in general. The universal creational consciousness expands its self on to countless experiences of existence.

 

At an individual level, either while holding a functional awareness or that of your environmental evolutionary consciousness in focus. You are a large part of this universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, in its self. So remember that the most important subject matter pertaining to that of your life, will be accepting this point of view as being more than a factual event but rather an accurate representation of yours and the worlds reality principle of acceptance.

 

You will someday choose the moment in time, the position of this reawakening will be in your organization, wherein this will set into action that in which, you would not explore, until those moments of an inner refection surfaced in your thoughts of questioning contemplation.

 

This is not a premeditated event giving rise to this episode within your transformation. Nor are those interconnection sensations that seem to be a significant event unto you. In which will to be taking place in your life’s reality reflection at those moment during this enlightenment reawakening, into the realms of your triad of consciousness. This reawakening may seem to give to you the impression that this as well as your destiny exists before you. Therefore does, destiny exist or does it not? To the extent that some of the most important premises of your life may seem to, it does not represent that they are nor it does. They are not pre-designed, by you, for you, thru you, ahead of your measured times existence here on earth, this is not so, never was, never will be. Your experiences are random events with influencing factors from cultural and environmental path ways of action.

 

While you are traveling thru this universal world of reality, it will often seem as if those that you encounter and the surroundings around you, in addition to certain memory reflections. May and often will reverberate with a reassured reflection association giving rise to a form of confidence within your awareness or consciousness. It’s as if they give to you the impression, that you recognize those memory reflections once before now. But you are not quite able to remember as to just when nor as to where this took place. So is this destiny, as it unfolds, what to you is a very important occurrence, which feels to you, as if it was a premeditated, revelation of an event into your life?

 

This observable event could be nothing more than what is often referred to as a form of Déjà vu. Those insights that you distinguish yourself as having before that moment, as to giving you information as to your life, are mostly implanted information in which you had beforehand, while being viewed in another circumstances of consciousness. This transformational insight preview often will come to mind either at some stage in your awakening moments, thru your senses in a reaction to, or out of a trance like state of awareness. The correlation is not as important as to the where, nor when, nor what, nor why, nor who. It’s your translation and your interpretations of those events that are more important factors to your inner reflections than those questions being asked. Furthermore, as to what you do or do not do during those moments of internal reflection, is your choice.

 

That’s if you are allowed to use it openly and free of controlled cohesion, neither by other’s nor by a pre arranged format. In order to help yourself continue your intention; your evaluation as to the importance, of those future or present facing events in your life, just might be your questions being answered. By you, for you, to you, from you, thru you, not from a destiny, but rather it’s, your inner reflections allowing you the ability of forming your own providence. A future that will help you to reform humanities reality principle is your only vocation. Showing as to what our world view actuality is, not just a natural process of evolution, mistakenly seen to influence our free will of choice, its also involves a progression of bonding with our triad of consciousness, as well.

 

Our future and all of humanities is to achieve the enlightenment that’s within our being of thought thru the use of our inner triad of consciousness. Not as a, fragmented trilogy but rather as a sum total being reunited. It’s the universal creational consciousness that’s held inside our minds reflections. It’s this solitary part of our trilogy, which is perceived in its appearance to be a destiny that is operating within our triad of consciousness. Developing out of our functional awareness is our true destiny if you accept one. No events leading to this stated destiny are pre set by neither you nor another. They are the results of both a creational and evolutionary correlation. Those factors are both transmitting a universal reality and an environmental illusion. One a natural destiny of awareness and the other an organizational destiny of consciousness, that must be, has to be and will always be as such.

 

Another factor that shows destiny, as being limited in its scope would be the certainty behind free will and it’s over driven powers of choice. In which enables you to explore your true potential, as it lay before you. Free will fills in all the details that seem to be a void factor in a pre-arranged destiny. It can be used to any degree that you choose. The most productive use of free will is to explore your true potential, within the themes of your life’s existence, towards a universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, to be experienced by you and all. Thus, you shall be gaining just a little incline into all those great possibilities to be experienced on or after your life’s existence.

 

Destiny being unchangeable would contradict free will of choice. If there is a destiny of sort it just might be, that you will develop a free will, thus allowing choice as a diversion. This diversion often depends upon factors of control over your reflections and your decisions. In other words, just how close are you really allowed to acquire your thoughts reflections, towards realities existence, other than thru your experience of an illusionary acceptance, is your call. Another reason that people feel an association with destiny just might be the factors, in the wake of manifestation retransformation materialization. Otherwise being born again thru a reincarnation connection allows one to witness this destiny association, of an illusionary reality.

 

Your multi-dimensional reentries are there to make obtainable to your existence, a diversity of experiences being replayed, into your new world of recognition. So that life’s lessons may be regained, and be improved upon. While within your physical body, using either your functional awareness or your evolutionary environmental consciousness as a form of enlightenment, you will be rejuvenated by familiar eventful situations.
As a result of this reincarnation transformation, you have the ability to recover those lessons of ethical and moral implication.

 

So while relating to this process of correlation correction transformation of those events in front of your judgments and that of your actions to be taken. You can rediscover your collective spiritual consciousness connection within your triad of consciousness. That leads to your universal creational consciousness through the ability behind that of your environmental evolutionary consciousness. That’s lurching forth out of its functional awareness. This is your only ultimate aspiration to achieve while experiencing your existence of exploration and experimentation transformation within this world reality principle, a figment of our imaginations manifested.

 

From the point of view on life and death, all I can say about this subject matter is again reincarnation. Life and death are an evolutionary event of a natural occurrence. Of our factual, inner persona, in which is our consciousness, passing away from this physical sphere is unlikely to happen unless you accept that moment of departure as such. Otherwise, your consciousness will keep returning to this realm of experimentation and exploration, for just those reasons. To return to those pleasures of enjoyment of learning and living in this earthly dimensional reality existence, known as earth.

 

Death is just a moment between lives where you institute efforts on a resolution for those issues in which have a foundation upon your inner conflict during your corporal life transformations. Then, as you move into the realms of your inner contemplation (death) towards another superficial transformation configuration (life), you will experience a reunion with the rest of your immediate and extended consciousness. Life replicates what you develop in death.

 

So reincarnation is a type of inward and outward reflection, it could be seen as the ratio of the energy of a wave reflected from a surface to the energy of the episode wave. It is a permanent status of the universal creational consciousness. Furthermore, it’s known as, karma, this hypothesis states that your existence reflects your experience in your values, your passions and your actions. The stronger those principles correlate to the ethical and moral realities, thru reuniting your triad of consciousness. The more observable those parts become to your enlightenment. The more complicated you will become while being transformed into seeing that your, thoughts, actions and words represent your existence and your experiences. By understanding your inner relationship to the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought you develop inward and outward more truthfully and less deceptive.

 

In addition to they are a mirrored image of what you advance forth thru each of those reality principles in your experiences. So each time you modify the way that you view your existence and life in general. The universe will seem to give the impression of being just like a mirror, it is. Thus, reflecting your view point upon this reality will influence others either with a positive or a negative response reaction. Those effects may not come to the mind of you or others immediately as, frequently; conditions do not permit the new reflections to instantaneously become apparent in your world view or theirs. In this casing, the reality changing informational reflection is retained, within the atmospheric airiness of consciousness. Allowing you and those that perceive this information to use it either thru awareness or that of your inner triad of consciousness, both are a level of understanding.

 

You walk around in the region of this life, which is surrounded by this compelling prospective. It influences your state of affairs serving to familiarize yourself and others with this reflecting information. This reality acceptance will bring its manifestation materialization operations, into effect, its self. From beginning to end, you and others either set into motion by thought reflection, a positive or negative developmental planetary effect. So reflection will influence your experiences or that of others at some moment of existence. More rapidly for some and slower in others, in which seems to be the results more often than not. Either way it will bring into all life forms an appearance of those thought reflections at their level of comprehension.

 

Therefore, if you do not accept something in your life’s existence, then the most prevailing method to transform its end product eternally is to determine how you or others are producing that reflection. Then change your or their point of view so that you and they are able to change those reflections that are forming adverse reactions that are causing our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, an imbalance. That’s how the reflections system functions in this inner dimensional reality. Its how this universe was intended to be seen and understood as operating its consciousness effects upon this world and its life forms.

 

This mirrored effect, its operations within life existence, will not have a contribution upon yours and others thought formation displacement. Until you make a decision, within yourself, to become enlighten to this triad within, then and only then. It will reflect your accurate being in nature’s evolution and its creational aspects associated with that of the universal creational consciousness. A reality in which you, and others, will be more capable of acknowledging, in addition to, understanding life’s existence with a recovered clarity and your and their experiences that will be seen with more of a truthful importance.

 

A natural wealth of knowledge comes from the universal creational consciousness. By doing, you’re rethinking through an inner enlightenment; you will transport a sense of inner stimulation towards an awakening. Then your synchronicity will be set into motion flooding the universe more effetely with your thought reflections. An arrangement of transforming thought transmissions from your inner reflections. These thoughts and their actions will now be seen to hold more of an importance to you in this universal picture than before.

 

Therefore, indicating to you that you’re most likely traveling on the accurate pathway leading towards a planetary reawakening reality acceptance. Most importantly showing you that this stream of procedures, where the whole thing started will be seen by all on the same wavelength, moreover, this information starts falling into place in order to support the universal creational consciousness as being part of our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought as well as your efforts in doing so.

 

This inner sense of a synchronicity within this universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, brings you and others the opportunity, of changing events and circumstances exactly the way they are to be, at what time and everyplace that they require to be. When your synchronicity and others surge forth naturally, the universe’s natural and creational states of consciousness and awareness will tag along automatically. Unconditional acceptance to this inner triad of consciousness including or involving all of something, especially all of somebody’s physical, mental, and collective conditions, a holistic devotion is the answer to all of life’s challenges. We are here in earth’s inner dimensional existence to gain knowledge of how to care for ourselves and others. In addition to accepting this world reality, the way it is and not as it is. The secret at this point is that there is a difference between an acceptance of the superficial viewpoint of a human being and that of recognizing their inner essence of self being.

 

A person’s outward convictions and inward arrangements of thought actions can and will injure not only their own being but that of others as well. It is the inner essence of the person that you learn to recognize but not accept over their outer belief system. That’s what is being destructive as it is filtering through by false acceptance and held together by, characteristics of the one deceive, you’re self. All you have to do to change that acceptance is merely to allow your universal creational consciousness, that’s within your triad, to course its way through your existence in order to be experienced in its phenomenon of truth.

 

Now live it, change it, share it,
Understand your new found insights
Integrate the new found probabilities
Work over possibilities
Acknowledge new thoughts
Accommodate the answers
Ask questions
Analyze answers

 

So create your own reality and furthermore; take individual accountability for your actions. Your existence is a reflection of your position of observation in this world of form and illusionary reality. The set of experiences that you encounter are not preplanned for this life. The definitive certainty is established within you at that very moment of your existence, waiting there dormant until your inner switch of enlightenment is turn on to experience it. Often a variety of sources of information will be needed to help you reawaken and remember your inner triad of truth and consciousness. Your perceptive sense is your best channel as to what bits and pieces in this world of reality are most appropriate for you. At any particular occasion during your individual development and its experiences.

 

This inner connection and insight through enlightenment concerning you and your triad of consciousness is the source that promotes a sense of a spiritual transformation. These achievements of feelings are not your true potential or the end of your journey. Developing intuition, by uniting all three aspects of your triad of consciousness will make available to you the critical insight into your life’s existence to be experienced. The way this insight is achieved is through a daily basis of inner reflection through meditation. The accepted practice of meditation reflection promotes an intuitive insight for you to develop the truth that’s behind the reality of our universal creational consciousness and your personal experiences. With your inner triad of consciousness from within or outward putting into practice those inner moments of reflection, you in point of fact need no procedure at all.

 

For the reason is that you will find, you can go into those deeper levels of enlightenment through your awareness directing you towards your triad of consciousness. Once you start reforming your thoughts, you will obtain what will seem to be a habit of inner reflection of truth. In the meantime, try out the decisive switch that resides with in your being. Turn it on; open the passageway that’s most important to those higher realms of your human consciousness, through the triad of the Infinite. So you may accept this triad of consciousness existence or you may deny its experience, either way its reality. The undisclosed fact is that this unrestricted triad of consciousness will nurse back to health, mentally, physically, spiritually and environmentally the whole world along with those inhabits within it. And there is no deficiency within its contribution.

 

The universe contains not only your universal creational consciousness; it also includes that aspect of your collective spiritual consciousness as well. It also embraces that aspect of your environmental evolutionary consciousness in which manifested its self thru a form of a functional awareness that allows this triad to resurface. All are one and detained within each living form of existence to be experienced while dwelling within this universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, complexity. This reality is the only reality of self existence to be experienced. So you may accept this triad of consciousness existence or you may deny its experience, either way, its reality and its existing to be experienced so accept it and see what happens.

 

 

Copyrights Reserved
@JRB
Nothing new about this reality
Uisiom/Jan/10/29/06

© 2012 JRB


FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i am really intrigued with your thought and writing process. Most of it is simple to understand although complex; one thing I would like to suggest - even though the "triad of consciousness" refers to alignment of the energetic field of our chakras - i would like to point out to potential readers that it is my understanding that you speak of the triad as a state of working together and the older patterns of behavior were that we invested our mind, our hearts and our bodies in scattering unconscious ways before...that the message here is...do not favor or sacrifice one over the other...exercise them all and dance within them all - embrace the whole of ourselves, move and work as a whole - believe we are whole; not fragmented or torn between logic, emotion and physical desire...at least that is my humble perception triggered by this piece.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 8, 2012
Last Updated on January 8, 2012

Author

JRB
JRB

Grantville, PA



About
To my writes, I have been told that my writings, relate to the poetic styles of, John Donne, George Herbert, and many other early 17th-century English poets. By believing that enlightenment c.. more..

Writing
12/21/12 12/21/12

A Poem by JRB