Breaking: Students Fed Up with English Teacher’s Bullshit

Breaking: Students Fed Up with English Teacher’s Bullshit

A Poem by jaredmillstein

Referring to the recent fluctuation of reading assignments, high school students Brian Anderson and Steve Campbell concluded they are completely sick of all the crap they deal with in English teacher Mr. Nescliff’s bullshit class. 

          “He assigns some long-a*s reading every single night, and it’s not like they’re even, like, good. It’s always about a slave, or a soldier, or some other crap,” Campbell explained.  “And then we do some dumbass worksheet and we have to know the symbols and themes and crap.  It’s like, when are we even gonna have to know that crap in the real world?”

          “Dude, I know. It’s such crap,” Anderson elucidated, noting that they should “just stop doing it and see what happens.”

          Acknowledging the stupidity of critical essays, the two agreed that the writing assignments they received were pointless and a complete waste of valuable time.  In an interview, Anderson confirmed that Mr. Nescliff has no f*****g clue what he’s talking about and half the f*****g symbols he loves to b***h about aren’t even there.

          Although having no formal training as a professional educator, Campbell elaborated that he could “easily teach better than that d****e.”

          “Totally,” responded Anderson. “He is such an a*****e. Literally.” 

© 2014 jaredmillstein


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on October 19, 2014
Last Updated on October 19, 2014
Tags: students, english, school, humor, satire, comedy, bullshit

Author

jaredmillstein
jaredmillstein

Wayne, NJ



About
16 from NJ. I like hating stuff. Everything here is satirical news articles unless otherwise noted. more..

Writing