Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Jason_000

The first thought Damien had when he arrived to the building was: "I hope my parents could see this". His parents,  George and Angela,  had died last summer in a car crash,  Damien had no family,  well,  at least no family that wanted him there. He had applied for work,  he was ready to go to college and he had a place to stay.  What else could he ask for?

Everything was perfect,  well,  except for the fact that he didn't start college yet and he had to start working that same day.  
He was confused about his work,  he had a colleague that handed him the paper and he signed without too much options, having a contract for five years.

Of course he knew the club wasn't as he thought,  a black bar with pink and purple lights?  Naked and half-naked men walking around?  Poles? 
No.  Definetly it wasn't what he was expecting,  but as he didn't have to dance on those poles it was completely fine.

He wasn't straight.  He wasn't gay.  He didn't know what he was.  Bisexual?  Probably.  He never really took second thoughts about his sexuality.  He wasn't planning on having a relationship with anyone.

That obviously changed,  when he started his job.  That place was  the house of relationships. Or something like that.



© 2018 Jason_000


Author's Note

Jason_000
Dont forget to comment your opinions :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on March 14, 2018
Last Updated on March 14, 2018
Tags: love, boyxboy, romance, boylove


Author

Jason_000
Jason_000

Sant cugat, Barcelona, Spain



About
I'm not a profesional writer, i just write because I love so. I'm willing to learn tips and read actual writers. I mostly do lgbt stories since it's the way I think i can let my mind flow with someth.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Jason_000