1

1

A Chapter by Jason_000

*Damien*

The music was blastering loudly through the speakers as I walked to the table of the two guys that had been staring my a*s for the past 20 minutes.  I sighed and forced a smile as I placed their drinks down "here you go,  call me If there's anything else" I said before turning around and walking back to the Bar.

I gave myself a minute to glance around and study the people there.  There weren't girls at all,  maybe two that we're in charge of dressing or undressing the boys.  I look to the poles finding my eyes staring at their bodies. 
I looked away and stood grabbing the tray once more "I want to go home" I warned my friend as he chuckled.

I continued to serve tables until I heard the door open,  signaling someone had enter. I turned around to greet the stranger when I met with a pair of clear blue eyes looking around the place,  there was another boy beside him,  smiling widely.

I cleared my throat and walked over a bit but enough to not creep them out "Hi,  welcome tonight,  I will be your bartender for tonight" I said smiling at the man and glancing at the smaller. 
Unlike the londe younger boy,  the man had a serious expression and didn't look a little interested in what was happening around him. 

"I want to go home" I heard him mutter under his breath before following me and the boy to which would be their table.  I felt intimidated.  This man was going to be a pain in the a*s. I decided to focus on the blonde one instead,  he looked cute enough to flirt a bit and have fun. 
"I will give you some time so you can decide what to order" I said and walked to a table that was calling.

After about eight minutes I went back only to see them making out.  I couldn't help but feel a tug at my heart.  I stepped back in order to leave so I wouldn't disturb but the man opened his eyes and looked at me before pulling back.  The blonde boy was panting heavily as he blurted out and looked at me,  giving me a smile before he talked what they wanted. 
I nodded and left to get the orders, suddenly I wasnt feeling beave enough to serve them.

I asked my friemd to change positions and after a lot of pickering he finally accepted. So i sat behind the bar to rest a bit as I concentrated on the boys dancing on the poles.

After that i spaced out rather quickly, until someone sat in front of the counter. I stood and blinked aeveral times to shoo the spacing away. I smiled at the person but my smile faded a bit when I saw it was the blonde boy. "Oh, hey, what can I do for you?" I said with the softes voice I could.

His smile disappeared and he glared at me.  I gulped a bit,  my eyes shifted to the man on the background.  He was looking towards us,  I looked back at the boy. 
"You are a boyfriends stealer" I looked at him dumbfounded.  "What?" I was confused as f**k.

"I know how are you looking at him.  He looks at you the same way" he said pointing a finger to me.  "I don't think I look at him like I want to murder him" I said and smiled tilting mu head to the side. I did that a lot when I was annoyed.

"Stop acting dumb!" He yelled and slammed his hands on the counter making me flinch but look at me "I would ask you to lower your voice.  People don't want to hear a kid yelling" I said and noticed the man walking behind the blondie.  He glared at me and leaned down to the boy's ear "let's go, Jake" he said before he got straight and walked out after leaving a couple of  bills there.  The Blondie glared at me and followed the man.

I sighed and nodded at my friend who was giving me a confused look.  We changed positions but I was ready to go home.  I was dizzy and confused.



© 2018 Jason_000


Author's Note

Jason_000
Sorry for spelling mistakes, If you see any its probably I have skipped it, tell me if you want to and don't forget to comment your opinion :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on March 14, 2018
Last Updated on March 14, 2018
Tags: boyslove, boyxboy, romance, LGBT


Author

Jason_000
Jason_000

Sant cugat, Barcelona, Spain



About
I'm not a profesional writer, i just write because I love so. I'm willing to learn tips and read actual writers. I mostly do lgbt stories since it's the way I think i can let my mind flow with someth.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Jason_000