Love Is

Love Is

A Poem by Jazypoet
"

Relationships

"
Love Is


Your smile when you first past, your commanding stride, your talk, your stance. It�s the butterflies I feel, when I think of you. The warm embrace the talk, the conversation too.

Love Is

The light caress from a shoulder massage. The surprise gift, the coffee, the mall. Last night�s dinner fixed with care. The bubble bath, the scent in the air. The mello music, the candle that flickered in the dark. The heat from your breath, in my ear after dark.

Love Is

The up and down of our bodies in motion, moving to Luther�s, �This house is not a home, and other notions. The glistening from your body in pure moonlight. The climax that is reached, the screams, the hold real tight. The gentle soft kisses, felt over, and over again. The night�s last breeze flowing through the wind.

Love Is

Waking up, to your sweet face. Watching your eyes open, feeling your embrace. Getting up, starting over, love is, what it is. The day has changed the quiet�s gone, the kids are playing in the room. For love wouldn�t be love, as is, if they were brought from the womb. And when we�re gone, they will be here to experience this too.

�Cause love wouldn�t be love, with out, the me and you.

Love Is�..

© 2008 Jazypoet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Although love can be described in many ways,
love can be the romantic type of love.
Love can be the kind of love-making that satisfies
all the FIVE SENSES......

WELL DONE !!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hmmm... i like how u end the poem. "love is..." leaving it up to the reader to figure out what love is to them after you have given a personal description of what love is to the persona. Good emotion:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 8, 2008

Author

Jazypoet
Jazypoet

Atlanta, GA



About
I enjoy writing poetry and creative fiction. To date, I've had one poem published and am currently working on a book of poetry and completing my second fiction novel project. more..

Writing