prologue and chapter one:Chrystal

prologue and chapter one:Chrystal

A Chapter by jellyvalmont
"

just the begining

"

PROLOGUE

 

 ‘We haven’t done this in ages mum! What film did you want?’

‘You choose, we have enough of them’

‘But that’s what makes it so hard to choose’

‘Well do you want girly, horror, comedy or something else?’

‘We will watch a girly film of course. It’s a girly night’

‘What about pretty in pink then?  You love that film.’

‘I really do. But are you sure you want to?’

‘Yea, I’ll choose the next one.’

‘Okay, but I can’t have a too late night remember. I have school tomorrow.’

‘Well put it on then so we can get them watched and don’t forget the popcorn love.’

‘Sweet or salty?’

‘Sweet please’

‘Do want a drink?’

‘There’s a giant bottle of Fanta in the fridge. Just bring that and two glasses.’

‘Oh mum you will never guess what ra-’

‘You will have to come out of the kitchen poppet I can’t hear you.’

‘You will never guess what raven did today. It was so funny.’

‘Darling, I thought it would be our night today. No talking about friends. Pass me the glass… thank you.’

‘Please its only one story though.’

‘Come and snuggle next to me darling.’

‘Please mum its j-

‘No we promised.’

‘Please really it’s funny.’

‘Fine, go ahead.’

 

But it wasn’t one story was it.

 

CHAPTER 1: Chrystal

 

Murder, kidnapping and rape.

You always hear the stories of them on the news and in the papers but you don’t really believe that anything like it could ever happen to you. You think that you know what to look for in certain people and how to be ‘street smart’. People always tell you ‘be careful’ before you leave the house or make sure you know what to do in an emergency. But it never needs to be done. Does it? You always turn up at home at the end of the day. Most of the time, you don’t even get close to any trouble. You’re always… safe? But none of it matters now. None of it counts.

 

My story was just like this. Or shall I say is like this. I thought that if I was careful I wouldn’t get into any kind of trouble. Not even a tiny bit.  I was at one of the best schools in the country; I had loyal friends, a great home life in falsense and even an amazing boyfriend. But that didn’t change it. I went each day as if it was only the beginning of the time I had left. I didn’t care what I had left to do. But I couldn’t avoid my inevitable fate. I don’t think anyone could have that day. I can’t even remember most of what had happened that day or at least I want to believe that I don’t. It’s not easy to think about you just put it at the back of your mind to fade and distort itself. I let it decay at the back of my mind for it only to come back to destroy ever happy dream I had left in my life. I could forget it for the moments I was awake.  And only then.  A story like this can’t be forgotten. Not even by those who only read it.

 

I can’t think where to start either. But like every story they need to begin before the beginning. In the time where life is sweet and simple where there are either all the problems or no problems at all. It has to be before the point where life gets reversed and things change for the character. But why was I the character chosen for the unhappy ending? I didn’t understand it then and I won’t fully understand it now. I won’t really know why they did this to me. Was it spite? Or jealousy? I can’t escape and I can’t find a way for someone to find me. That’s why I have done this for the world to see when my body is found.

 

It started long ago and still hasn’t ended I guess. My life has been controlled by a force we are all powerless too. I have always hoped that it would be ended by the same power. I can’t begin to explain the confusion that I felt then and that I feel now. But from what I have found in my hell and know already in my mind will allow you to save me. I just pray that it gets out it time for you to do something. I hope the news breaks as fast as they say it does. Otherwise I should give up sow.  There will be no hope for me then. Or the others.

 

₰₰₰

 

Her hair always looked as golden as the sun creating a water fall of light swirling down her elegant back. It was always soft and smooth where she would never let it get in the slightest bit greasy. It had the smell of fresh roses and the finest shampoo that seemed to have become her natural sent over the years. The touch of it gives me pleasure as it feels like velvet in my hands. Even though she won’t allow me to touch it I will cut small locks of it when she doesn’t know and sneak some away from the hairdressers or moments when she is out. She always had it perfectly made and would never allow it to get messy. Even if her hair was ruffled but someone or something she had a way to make sure it stayed in its perfect place moulded upon her rounded head.

 

Her skin was creamy just like her mothers and her mother before her.it never burned and never seemed to tan giving her an almost statue kind of look. Her light freckles made intricate patterns over her body and sentimental face. They made her look beautiful. She never seemed to get spotty of bruised easily so she always looked flawless. It was always soft and smooth to the touch even though sometimes she won’t notice me stroking her small tender hands. The feel of them under my fingers made my head spin.

 

She was the perfect choice and she would be mine for as long as I wished. Oh how I can’t wait to get her. She will come and stay with me in a place I’ve made for her. I will bring more like her and will make them into the perfect women they should be and make them feel like princess, but this one, this amazing girl. She will be my queen.

 



© 2012 jellyvalmont


Author's Note

jellyvalmont
please help i dont know what im missing

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oooo, creepy ending. You set it up nicely leaving lots of room to grow. Can't wait to read the rest :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great start!! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see more of your works!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Your not missing anything. I think it leads perfecty onto a new chapter and is an appropriate start to lead the reader in without saying to much. A great start and i'm looking forward to reading the rest.

But if your're really so worried about that it's missing something, then a comma or two in some places ;)

Good start and keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 8, 2012
Last Updated on April 8, 2012