Chapter 2: a normal day of life

Chapter 2: a normal day of life

A Chapter by jellyvalmont

 

 

Every day I did the same thing. Got up and went to school. I would go through 5 and a half hour in total of lessons and 1 hour of simple breaks. I’d have to endure the drones of teachers and the gossips of premature girls that had nothing better to do than b***h about their friends. I never found the interest in it.

Even to my own mother I didn’t complain about the problems I endured. I hated going to school. It wasn’t that I wasn’t popular. Not that I wasn’t smart. It was just the people there. Everyone wanted to either be my best fake friend or even just my worst enemy just because of where I was on the social ladder. It was pathetic. I didn’t want to complain though. My mother always told me if we complain enough then a higher power would change our lives for the worst. But it still didn’t get any better.

I got up and left each morning before my mother awoke and then raven and my boyfriend would meet me at the door 7:30 sharp. They were the only people I could trust and the only people I hope still look for me. We walked to school with usual chatter about home and gossip adn when we arrived we headed our seprate ways to our tutors.

In tutor we would be given our messages and our lettes that relate to us and we would have time to chat. After that wed simply go off to our lessons. Plan and ordinary as any person could be.  At the breaks and luchtimes however people would either faun over me giving me dozens of compliments and others would just give a look of discontent. Now I almost miss it.

However there were a few things I am glad to be almost away from. It was the only thing that bothered me apart from my ''friends''. There was a small group of strange people. 4 of them in total. They wouldn't smother me in there adoration or wish me to disapear off the face of the earth. They just stared. This could have been one of the problem that ad led me to this situation. But then again, it could have also been about afterschool.

Afterschool I would go out. Simple as the colour white. I would be out in town or in the park with raven and my boyfriend. Everyday and every weekend. Id even go to there house to do my work. I rarely stayed home and when I did I spent all the time with my mother so it didn't bother her. So why am I here. Why are any of us here?

                          ₰₰₰

 Oh her eyes. How I would just look at her and hope see would look back so I could gaze in them. I just wanted to look not making a single movement. the emerals green was there main colour. Thin hazel teeth potruded inwards towards her pupil. The shades in her eyes made it a work of art and almost fairy-like. If they were edable they would have a firey and glorious taste. Oh how I just want to look into them forever.

Everyday id see them. maybe not always on the weekends as she rested in a home out of my reach. It would be strange if I just apeared at the door asking for her. she would panic. Her eyes weren't as spectacular when she paniced. But the siblings she hung out with almost ethisised her beacuty. They both had dull almost raven coloured hair and dull gray eyes and dull pallid skin. It made her shine. Even if her statue fingers were entangled in his grotsqe hand.

I would have my chance. just you wait my friend. I will be able to be the one entagled in her hands staring deep in her eyes. Mother always told me take what is rightfuly yours. So if I think she looks this perfect she would be perfectly mine.

But maybe, just maybe, I might have to remove any issues first before I can have her. Don't worry pet my plans will be enjoyable for you to read. but not any time soon. First she must belive that she will live perfectly until the end of time... OR untill she is caught.



© 2012 jellyvalmont


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on April 14, 2012
Last Updated on April 17, 2012