That Boy

That Boy

A Poem by Jen96
"

The difficulties he causes, yet I still love him.

"
All guys are confusing.
This is my only conclusion so far in life.
A boy can toy with your heart and make you think he feels the same way about you as you do about him, but then he doesn't. The two of you could spend countless days flirting and talking and he may hit on you constantly and then you find out he has a girlfriend and your mind turns to a blur. You are left wondering why he had been flirting with you so much when he has a girlfriend. Ah but the plot thickens! He then breaks up with his girlfriend and immediately asks you out and you are not sure whether or not you should say yea because what if he plays you just like he played the last girl? Then you would end up with a broken heart and you would have to live with yourself knowing that you fell for his stupid trick when you know that you shouldn't have. But…oh that dreaded word! There is always an alternate ending that leaves you wondering what good could come from saying yea when he wants to go out with you.
What if he actually cares? What if he really does like you and you could be missing your chance? If you don't say yes then maybe you are turning down one of the best chances that could ever happen to you. He is a player that's for sure, so should you use your brain and say no? Or should you go with your instinct and say yes because you really like him and you think you could have a chance? I the end it's your choice and you will always make the right decision. One of which you could end up heart broken, but a stronger person. And the other you could end up happy. Which would you choose in the end?

© 2012 Jen96


Author's Note

Jen96
Please ignore any spelling or grammar issues.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on November 4, 2012
Last Updated on November 4, 2012
Tags: Love, crush, boys, thoughts, pain, mental pain, sleepless

Author

Jen96
Jen96

About
Hey there! I love to write stories and I love to read other people's stories as well! I am (almost) sixteen and writing is really just a hobby of mine. I also love to give advice on anything so feel f.. more..

Writing
High School High School

A Story by Jen96


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jen96


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jen96