High School

High School

A Story by Jen96
"

A day in the life of a high school girl.

"
As I walk down the halls with my friends there are so many people looking at me. Some are staring, some are glaring, and a few are actually smiling at me. The "popular" girls waltz down the halls as though they own the place and don't care about what anyone else in the room as to say. The teachers smile and tell everyone to take their seats. The boys continue talking about football, hockey, and lacrosse while most of the girls sit and gossip about their usual weekend drama. Then there are my friends and I. We sit like the teacher has asked is to, still whispering amongst ourselves, as class begins and he teacher starts to give another boring lecture on whatever we happen to be learning that day.
"Hey…Jen!" I hear a whisper from behind me. I turn around to see Patrick staring right at me and holding out a piece of paper towards my face.
"What?" I whisper back. He half hands half throws the paper to me and I open it up to find 'Can I have your number?' Written on the inside. I am flattered really I mean I have had a crush on Patrick for a while now, but I know he is a player which makes me a little cautious. I turn back around to face him and mouth 'why?' He just smiles and reaches for the paper once again. He quickly scribbles something on it then hands it back to me. When I pen the note I see the last thing I expected a piece of paper from him to ever say: "I want to get to know you better because you are beautiful and you seem really sweet."
I decide to write my number down and ask Sam, one of Patrick's good friends as well as one of mine, what he thinks of the situation. I hand the paper back to Patrick and he smiles and winks at me.
*****Lunch*****
"Hey Sam," I say sitting down next to my close long time friend.
"Hey Jen," he answers. "How are you?"
"I'm well thanks, but I just had a quick question I was hoping you could answer..." I said trailing off towards the end. Sam turned towards me giving me a questions look before replying, "okay you have my undivided attention."
I take a deep breath before just spilling the whole story to Sam, "well this morning during first period Patrick asked me for my number am I give it to him but I am not sure if I made the right decision because I know he is a player, but I really like him and so I want to know whether or not you think he could be playing me."
He gave me a slight smirk before shaking his head and answering, "trust me he isn't aging you," he began. "He has liked you for so long and in glad he finally asked you for your number."
"Wait he has liked me for A WHILE and you didn't tell me???" I ask astonished.
"Would you like me to tell one f your secrets?" He asked.
"Point taken," I say standing up to get to my next class. "Thank you and see you later."
Sam just waved then went back to talking with some of his guy friends. So Patrick does actually like me? Yes! I am so glad I gave him my number! Now I still need to be careful though just in case...

© 2012 Jen96


Author's Note

Jen96
Do you think this is interesting? (Should I write more on it?)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fun start... Sounds like Patrick really does like her, at least according to Sam who is hopefully truthful. The last few sentences of the Patrick scene were a bit disordered when you mention you are talking to Sam before that scene starts. I can't tell where this is headed yet though but curious!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Added on November 7, 2012
Last Updated on November 7, 2012
Tags: High school, teens, girls, drama, friends, life, classes, teachers, boys, guys

Author

Jen96
Jen96

About
Hey there! I love to write stories and I love to read other people's stories as well! I am (almost) sixteen and writing is really just a hobby of mine. I also love to give advice on anything so feel f.. more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jen96


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jen96


That Boy That Boy

A Poem by Jen96