Three On a Mountain

Three On a Mountain

A Story by Jennifer Webster
"

A tiny little story about what happens when one has to be careful what they wish for...

"
It was a very early morning in late winter; Three men had been hiking on a mountain, and all three began to get very hungry. They stopped to rest while they got out food from their backpacks and started eating. When they had finished, they continued onward to that certain destination in which they had been planning to reach for some time now-The very top of the mountain. 
        The three men then began their climb; for the past three hours they had done so, and then, once the sun had finally rose, its very beams began to glisten on the three hikers as they had finally reached their peak: The very top of the mountain! Yes, they had made it, just as they had been planning and dreaming about ever since they were little boys…
    Then the three men see a golden bottle; The first man opened it, and out came a very foxy genie! The genie asked the men what they would like to wish for, and the second man asked first, “I wish that I could be in Disneyland with my family!” and then the genie granted that second man’s wish. “What do you wish for?” the genie asked the third man, “Oh, I wish that I could be in Aruba with all the beautiful ladies!” exclaimed the third man, and the genie transported the man to Aruba. 

    Finally, the genie turned to the first man and asked that very same question as before; The first man pondered and pondered about what kind of thing that he would like to wish for…
    And then, the first man finally gave the genie the answer: “Oh mighty genie, if there was one desire that I really want so very much, then it has got to be this: I wish that my friends are back with me where they should belong!”
    Then the genie granted his wish, and then she disappeared! Now, the first man was back with the second and third man at his side, where they belong!

Be careful what you wish for, hmmm?! Yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk!


© 2018 Jennifer Webster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved this story and I liked its ending..The story was indeed a nice one..And actually I love stories with such twist endings and so I liked this one..
Keep writing..

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love this story and the twist ending was great. Twist endings are my favorite stories. Nice job!

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 11, 2018
Last Updated on June 11, 2018
Tags: Men, Mountain, Genie, Wish

Author

Jennifer Webster
Jennifer Webster

Felton, DE



About
I formerly lived in Philadelphia but I now live in Felton, DE; I am a writer, author, and cartoonist, and I am currently taking time off as a food service worker for a company called Sodexo at the Do.. more..

Writing