An All-New Beginning...

An All-New Beginning...

A Story by Jennifer Webster
"

A brand-new article about what is going to be next for me now that my time at WordPress is done...

"
    Now that my time as a WordPress blogger is officially over, I am now ready to move on to whatever awaits me next...
    I think I know of this drill all too well-when a person leaves something behind after all of those years, he or she begins to think about whatever direction would be next in their careers; Of course, I have left blogging behind after 6 years, so I am now ready to concentrate on the next direction of my life, career-wise: I would very much like to continue concentrating on my writing, as well as what I should be writing for or about next. But I still have to also concentrate on one other important element, and that happens to be my food service job. You know, having a food service job may look easy for some, but for me, I had a lot of learning to do in order to perfect my job. And since I had been learned all of the ropes, I finally knew how to manage my food service job well, and yes, you might say that I made THAT look so very easy! 
    Now as for writing, you might think that me being a writer looks easy, but even something such as that can take a lot of learning in order to get your writing right: First, there are the prompts to get your creative juices flowing, as well as other teachings on writing, teachings such as writing what you know, showing not telling and others. Once you FINALLY get the hang of it, as yours truly has, then you have finally got it made in the shade, baby! 
   As most of you have not already known, last week I have just published my final post over at my WordPress-hosted blog, KALEIDOSCOPE; If you have missed my farewell post, then you can read it at this link right here: https://jenniferkaleidoscope.com/2019/06/14/goodbye-farewelland-thank-you-so-very-much/ But may I suggest that you do so before June 30th, because I am going to digitally tear my blog down and to sign myself out of WordPress for good over the weekend of that date. I would love to go on blogging nearly every day forever, but if I do so, how would I focus on my writing? And how can I concentrate on my food service job for a food service comapny called Sodexo at the Dover Air Force Base in Dover, Delaware? 
    Well, that is why I had made the decision to leave blogging to concentrate on those two things. And since I shall be concentrating on my writing, I would also be preparing to create my very first book, in which it would feature three 3-chapter stories, so that shall be one of the things that I would be putting my focus on, writing-wise. 
    And so, the sun has set on one chapter of my life; Before me, another sun is about to dawn on an all-new chapter of my life, and I for one am looking ever-so-forward to embrace each and every moment of it. 
  

© 2019 Jennifer Webster


Author's Note

Jennifer Webster
I hope that you have enjoyed reading my article; If there are any problems or suggestions, please let me know, and thanks!-JW

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on June 21, 2019
Last Updated on June 21, 2019
Tags: Blogging, Writing, Food Service, WordPress, Sodexo, Dover, Air Force, Base

Author

Jennifer Webster
Jennifer Webster

Felton, DE



About
I formerly lived in Philadelphia but I now live in Felton, DE; I am a writer, author, and cartoonist, and I am currently taking time off as a food service worker for a company called Sodexo at the Do.. more..

Writing