How a Little Zombie Spent His Summer Vacation…

How a Little Zombie Spent His Summer Vacation…

A Story by Jennifer Webster
"

Celebrate Halloween with this cute, widdle tale about how a cute, widdle zombie spent his summer vacation...

"

 It was a dark and stormy evening at zombie school; the teacher had been asking her students just before school was out to write a little report on what they had done over the summer, and she asked one of the students to come up behind the blackboard and speak to the students about what he had done throughout the summer…
      The little zombie kid began: “My famwy and I had a vewy nice summer, and we had a wonderfuwwy gweat time on the beach. The moon was shining bwight as ever, and we were thinking about seeing humans and to eat brains, but we felt that it was wrong to eat brains, so we just made fwends with everyone on the beach!”
      The teacher was shocked to find out that the little zombie boy and his family did not eat any brains during the summer, and she asked him why. The boy responded, “Well, how can a person be smart when their bwain had been eaten up?!” And then she fainted. 

Now that has got to be the SMARTEST short-short story ever written! (yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk!)

© 2019 Jennifer Webster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh, the innocence of youth. I'm not sure if this is a political or not, but I found it very cute.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm smiling... okay, I did giggle a bit. Quite a cute and endearing story, this is. How great that the zombie kid didn't want to eat people's brains and cause them to be stupid. We surely need more like him!

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 26, 2019
Last Updated on October 26, 2019
Tags: Halloween, Zombie School, Summer Vacation, Brains

Author

Jennifer Webster
Jennifer Webster

Felton, DE



About
I formerly lived in Philadelphia but I now live in Felton, DE; I am a writer, author, and cartoonist, and I am currently taking time off as a food service worker for a company called Sodexo at the Do.. more..

Writing