The Unicorn Who Saw Flying Saucers!

The Unicorn Who Saw Flying Saucers!

A Story by jennifer little
"

it's about a unicorn who thought that he saw flying saucers but really he was just crazy....

"

       The Unicorn That Saw Flying Saucers!

 

 

  Once upon a time in a city called Las Vegas in the year 2020, there was a unicorn named Bishop. He liked to sing, dance, and talk a whole lot. Bishop also liked another thing well more like he loved it. That was going on ski slopes and learning new things. He was always happy jumping for joy. Bishop was walking around one day when he saw flying saucers with aliens in them. He didn't know what to do, so he just stood there.

 

 

    The aliens got out of the flying saucer and said," we come in peace. We are taking over this planet. We rule. This is the new police officer his name is Jack. Now what’s your name?"

 

 

   Bishop looked at him and he was frightened. He didn't know what to say or what to do. He looked at them and said," um um um um my nammmme ... is is is  a a a a Bishop."

 

  Jack looked at him and said," have you seen a tuna fish named Joebro? We need to speak with him."

 

 

    Bishop said," Um yeah I think I have."

    Jack said," Do you know where he is?"

    Bishop said," yeah in the pound over there."

    

    So jack went over there. He yelled," Joebro come out we need to talk to you."

 

    Joebro came out and said," Yeah what do you want?"

 

       Jack said," um Joebro, I’m sorry to tell you this, but you have a speeding ticket from Tuesday morning at 11:45 am, and you didn't pay it yet. I'm sorry to say this, but there is a dead line for paying your speeding ticket and your past the dead line so you’re under arrest and you’re coming down town with me."

 

    It was getting dark so everyone went to sleep. All the lights were turned off at 11:00 am because it gets dark and everyone had to have their lights off and in bed by 11:00 am. Ever since the aliens came the rules, the laws and everything was changed. The night passed by. The sun started to rise up and he was watching the 6:00 news, and he was eating his breakfast which was orange marmalade and water. The 6:00 news had said." Wanted. “If you see this Tuna fish call 18008530000. He escaped out of jail. If you see him please let us know. He is about 3"2" and has blue and black fins. His name is Joebro so if you see him please let us know and thank you."

 

    Now what no one knew is that when Joebro left, he dies himself red and purple.

He changed his name to Carl. Joebro was no longer Joebro; he headed off west on a long journey to go to the Sahara Desert. Carl was traveling all night long, he got tired so he took a rest he couldn't sleep like he wanted to because a loud reckless noise going on. He wanted to go check it out and it was a huge concert going on. There was rock music and a lot of bleacher's also there was fourteen music stands. Carl never saw anything like it. There were humans everywhere and all kinds of instruments. He was amazed by what he saw. Then a human started walking his was so he ran, and he ran fast. Out of nowhere, a unicorn had popped out and it was Bishop. Everyone ran because they saw the unicorn. There was one person who just stood there he didn't run at all. He was a Guru named Lean. Lean had to take a biology class to graduate high school, and his graduation was coming up soon. He loved to give people people advice and all. When he saw the red and purple fined tuna fish and the unicorn, he wanted to learn about them.

 

   Bishop looked at Lean and Said, “Well of course it's 1875 actually January 23rd of 1875.

   Joebro looked at Bishop and said," oh no how did this happen?"

    Lean looked at Joebro and Bishop and said, " Hey have a seat tell me about your self's and where you come from. Oh by the way what are your guy’s names?"

 

   Joebro said, " Well my name is Joebro yo man I changed it to Carl I use to be blue and black for my fins but I got into a little trouble. Here this is my main peep Bishop he's friendly and he's a unicorn. Everyone loves unicorns even though there isn’t many left.

Now um our story is well we came from Las Vegas the year is 2020. We have all kinds of creatures there. There are alligators, chimps, unicorns, all colored fishes, and lots of other things. It's amazing there you would have loved it. Oh, we also have a new thing added there and that is aliens who drive flying saucers. They took over our planet and changed all of the rules, laws, and lots of other things. There's a police officer named jack. He found out that I had a speeding ticket and I didn't pay it so I got put in jail. I found a way to escape, and I ran off I was tired so I took a break and I ended up here in this strange place. How did I get here?"

 

    Then Bishop started to talk he said," Well, now, here's my story it's actually a very nice place where we come from. I love the year 2020 it's great. Now let me tell you a good story that you'll like. One thing is that all animals and all creatures can talk there's no humans left they all died off in the year 2009. The aliens that arrived on our planet they are much striker than were used to. The aliens write poetry you should hear the poetry that they write it is wonderful. Hey now that I have told you about us how about you tell me and Carl about this little old town. "

 

    Then Lean said," ok, ok you really want to know about this place. Well it's full of joy and wonders. There's all kinds of people here and we have so many jobs jobs that you might like. Our people believe in a God and a dude named Jesus who they believe that Jesus was a great man and did all kinds of deeds. They call their self-religious people.

 

   They follow a whole lot of things out of a book called the Bible. Hey, How, about I walk with you guys and go back to your planet?"

 

 

     Bishop really didn't think that it would be a good idea but he said," all right lets go to our planet. Well show this dude all the things there is to know about our planet. But promise one thing, ok and that is that you won't freak out by what you see."

 

 

      Lean said," ok I promise that I will be cool and not freak out."

  So Bishop, Lean, and Carl were off. They traveled through the night and by night I mean it came fast. But to Lean he felt like they were traveling for hours and hours and hours. He thinks that the night was going by so slow. The night past by and it started to become morning. The sun rose up and the roosters crowed. They were almost to Las Vega and then a big Ogre jumped out of nowhere.

 

   he came right up to Bishop, Lean, and Carl and said," This is my land get off it."

 

   Bishop wasn't scared so he said," I think that we're lost. Can you tell me where we are?"

 

 

    The ogre said," You're in Princeville we took over it after all the humans and all the animals were gone."

 

 

    Then Joebro looked at him and said," Oh really? Can you tell us what day it is then?"

 

    The ogre looked stunned and he said," I don't know you tell me what do it is."

 

   Lean looks at him and says, “Can you please tell us what day it is?"

 

    The ogre said," Well, by my point, I hear that it is Thursday June 23rd 3008."

 

   Joebro and Bishop looked at him and said," oh, no, I think that we've went way too far in the future."

 

 

   The ogre looked at them and laughed and said," Yeah ya I think that could be kind of true."

 

  Joebro said," Hey do you know where we can get back to the year 2020 where we belong?"

 

    The ogre looked at him and said, “yeah you go through there and it'll lead you to the year 2020 like you need to be."

 

  They all said," thank you Mr. Ogre."

   

Days, weeks, months went by they finally got back home. Jack came over and said," there you two are get over here. Now what were you guys names again?"

  Joebro said," My name is Joebro oh woops I mean Carl."

   Jack looked at him and said," Joebro hug well were going to have to take you off to jail now."

 

 

    Bishop looked at him and said, " no please don't take him off to jail we've been through a hard time. We went to two different centuries. We traveled for a very long time officer please give him a break. He’s been through enough.

 

 

The officer said," Oh really is that true. I'm sorry but I’m going to have to take you away now both of you."

 

  Bishop sat there and said," ok ok give them a break they've been through enough. You guys learned your lesson we set up a thing where you thought that you were doing all of that.

We wanted to teach you guys a good lesson."

 

  Bishop looked very surprised. Then off to bed he went. The next morning Bishop woke up he went over to Joebros house and said," where's the aliens, the flying saucers, the Ogres that me and you see also where's the Guru names Lean?  What happened to all of them where's the other things we seen don't you remember?"

 

   Joebro said," you’re crazy. There's no such thing as all those stuff that you just said."

 

 

    Then Bishop looked up at him and said," But, but, but me and you were there. You got put in jail and you escaped. You went to the Sahara Desert after you died yourself a different color. What happened you died yourself again?"

 

  Joebro looked at him and said," It was just a dream. If you believe that actually happened well you need some serious help."

 

  But Bishop just kept on saying that it was real so Joebro called the police officer and the psychiatrist and told them the story. They came fast faster than you could expect. They looked at him and said, “Now what seems to be the problem here?”

 

 

   Joebro told them the story that Bishop told him and they looked at him like he was the one who needed help.

 

    The officer looked at Bishop and said," Now Bishop is this story true that he tells me?"

   Bishop said," Yes there was flying saucers and aliens and we went into the past and the future I seen it all no lie dude."

   The officer took Bishop away and sent him to the booby hat. Joebro was glad that he didn't have to here that crazy unicorn anymore. He lived in peace, and quiet for the rest of his life until he grew old and died...

 

 

 

 

       The End.......

 

 

 

 

 

  By: Jennifer   Little

 

 

 

 

© 2012 jennifer little


Author's Note

jennifer little
i wrote this in 10th grade in english class . i had teahcers and english teachers correct mistakes and fix for me i wrote the rough drafts for it and well it was an awsome experience to write this book out of just words i was given to write it .....
my english teacher wrote
you're quite the story teller jen
oh and wow i really went over this and fixed the grammer and spelling i typed it so fast i didnt even notice the spelling arors and grammer that was so bad ... .but i fixed it

i agree with that


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The Doctor would not be amused. A unicorn instead of a Tardis? LOL!
A nice diversion on a long day. sorry I haven't been around in a while. Too many to keep up with.

Posted 2 Years Ago


well I enjoyed this crazy write great job

Posted 9 Years Ago


:) This, I have to say brought laughs and giggles to my day, made me smile also! This story is by far one of the funniest I've read, and keep it up! You used your imagination - traces rainbow like Spongebob does- and IIIIIIIMMMAAAAAAGIIIINNAAAATIIIOOON is the key! I like, love Bishop right now (I think he's epic) and I know a few who would like, love this story! I'll try passing it on to my seventh grade honors writing class if I can, because truly, this is comical! Overall, really adorable and cuute!

Posted 12 Years Ago


The story brings smiles so what else needs to be said?

Posted 12 Years Ago


You used your imagination and I loved it! :)

~Lizzy~

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very interesting...you are very imaginative.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I agree with that too. This was cute and funny, and I enjoyed reading it. But I was sorry Bishop was taken away. Heseemed so nice. I like unicorns.

Posted 12 Years Ago


thanks

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really liked this... It was very good... So imaginative... Well done!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 23, 2012
Last Updated on February 24, 2012
Tags: julie stanley

Author

jennifer little
jennifer little

jackson, MI



About
hi im jen i am a single mother of one daughter . i struggle from ptsd depression and anxiety . from being in abusive realationships . i enjoy the outdoors , nature swimming fishing camping boat.. more..

Writing