Prolugue

Prolugue

A Chapter by Written Wolf

 

Talon awakened with a tumbling wave of awareness that spilled over the lands. A young dragon has been Awakened. This one is her, no other Awakening can be this strong, she has even stirred the dragon in me. He felt the dragon within him scraping at his human form. His human self roared with the dragon as the force of the awakening shook the very earth beneath him. He allowed his true form to be shown, his human form crumbled in giving way to the massive creature of shimmering scales and tremendous wings. He stretched his wings drinking in the power the new one was giving off. At last, He thought. His servant entered, stopping short when he saw his master. He fell to his knees in a clatter of metal and porcelain as he dropped the tray he had been carrying.

                "Go and fetch me the rogue. She has finally awakened," He ordered. The frightened man left at once and Talon smiled to himself. She will find me and when she does she will be mine, He thought as he curled up and waited for the rogue dragon Rafe to be brought before him.

 



© 2008 Written Wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on June 24, 2008
Last Updated on August 8, 2008


Author

Written Wolf
Written Wolf

Small, ID



About
I live in a small town and enjoy life fairly simple. I write as often as I can and enjoy every moment of it. I hope to get published very soon by Vantage Press for my story Dancer of Swords, My other .. more..

Writing