Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Jessica

Mr. Chicken is a detective ……well you can’t say that he is a real detective because he is always messing his job up. He is a useless detective that only knows how to pretend to be a real detective.

 But luckily, an intelligent 4 year old child named Michelle uses her wise brain and got help of Tom.( her brother, an inventor) that invents many tools for her to help catch thieves.

 After Michelle solved the mystery ,that stupid moron named detective Chicken thinks that it is him who did the solving job and he is always boasting that he is the best ,he saved the world…… but he don't know that it is Michelle who did all this complicated jobs.

Once, he failed his job and his client refused to give him the payment, that time they almost make it to the court.  Don’t say that again, it made Mr. Chicken angry for 2 months!!!(There were also many other funny things that Mr. Chicken did when he was pretending to solving cases.  

 

Next chapter published very soon.



© 2010 Jessica


Author's Note

Jessica
Please, next time you read the cases that he solved, you will laugh until your stomach ackes. x )

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can't wait to read it, it sounds funny. Roxi, I believe he is a pretend detective...lolz, I'm already laughing about it. I really can't wait for you to publish more

Posted 13 Years Ago


okay so what kind of detective is he though?

Posted 13 Years Ago


OK, stomach ackes. cool!
Can't wait to read it then...
I will going to get you punish by inciddently kill me by stomach hurts.
HA HA HA HA!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 18, 2010
Last Updated on September 18, 2010


Author

Jessica
Jessica

Hong Kong



About
Jessica's the name. I am a fifteen year old young lady who originated from Hong Kong and studies abroad in the UK at the moment. I have a passion towards writing, but it seemed to be buried with the.. more..

Writing
T.K.L. T.K.L.

A Poem by Jessica