Life is Always LIKE MINE on the Other Side of the Porch

Life is Always LIKE MINE on the Other Side of the Porch

A Chapter by kurama247
"

Chapter 1

"

So like I said before I'm like any 'normal' (at least how I percieve it) kid. I'm really small and have hair down to my shoulders. Really dark brunette and straight. Average height, below average weight, always wanting to look different than what I do look like. But if you have ever read any of the stuff I've written- like poems and stuff about me- then you'd HAVE to know how much I LOVE the rain and the moon. I can't stop thinking about them. At school if it starts raining I hope it get HARDER by the time school ends. (Maybe even drenching my books along the way? I mean, I can't stop mother nature, can you? I don't think so.)

If it rains, then either I'm outside dancing in it or I'm inside writting about it. Most times I just go outside, get inspired, and then run back in and get to the laptop before I can dry my skin. And I love walking around the snow in the winter, when the moon looks so pure and lovely. It makes me want to sing and dance like in celtic days or something like that.

I tend to be a clutz, but when it's raining then I don't know why, but I'm so graceful that I could be a real ballerina, jumping and twisting; I can even jump up three of those brick steps. It's as if I have a partner that's following me and waiting for my next move. I love it. Otherwise, I'm usually falling on the ground all over the place, scraping up my shins and elbows and chest and knees and (oh, who knows what else?!?!) to high heaven.

 

But then again, who hasn't scrapped SOMETHING in their lifetime? I haven't met anyone yet, so I won't say I have. And who can't say they've never watched snow or rain fall and wanted to take a picture it was so... magical? Okay, I do know people like that, but I'm also talking about a warm wind sweeping through the fields, or watching as fire rules wood, or even seeing a mother feed her young inthe wild. Watching the moon is something we all do- whether we want to or not. We have all seen it, no? And I must admitt that I love cool, misty nights where the moon has an opal aura around it. It takes my breath away.

 

We're all like- you can't tell me you hate nature. Becaue if you love anything, the raw components, at least, came from Mother Earth and I think we all have some respect for her. (Well, unless you work at NASA. They've given up hope for her and are looking for new planets... but I won't get into that. Otherwise this will be a long chapter...)



© 2010 kurama247


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on October 26, 2009
Last Updated on March 29, 2010


Author

kurama247
kurama247

About
My friend told me to join since I was writting so much poetry. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by kurama247


And They Meet And They Meet

A Chapter by kurama247