[untitled #2]

[untitled #2]

A Story by Jessie
"

Second story written by me. Written in the period of 40 hours. Ideas were held through, and flow is more evident. Once again I lost the edited copy (due to reformatting). Enjoy

"
Dear cruel world,
I have had enough of this. You've been using me as a tool for long enough. I will say when I am done and now is the time in which I have completed my circle of life. I would also like to take this note as an opportunity to apologize to my boyfriend Zach who was the only one who could've ever loved me for who I was. He may be a short tempered ogre on the outside but on the inside he's the most amazing thing ever. He's saved my life countless times before, but as he sits downstairs now, no one is here to stop me this time. My whole life has been a mess. I just want whoever reads this to take care of Zach and make sure that he's ok. None of this was his fault, he has nothing to blame himself for. My parents were the worst. If anyone or anything should be held for the reason of my early death please make my last wishes see that they are punished. No child should have to go through what they put me through. I will leave you all with my final words, I shall be revenged!
Sincerely,
Marie

She finished up the note and wrote a p.s. and folded it up and set it next to the window. She opened it and screamed the loudest cursed ever uttered in that town. Zach snapped out of his almost meditational sleep and screamed for Marie as she ran and locked the door and turned back and grabbed the knife off her desk and jammed it into her chest. As she fell onto the floor a quick gust of wind picked up and swirled through the room and lifted the note out the window and it was never seen again.

Zach was rushing up the stairs now as he heard the soft scream of Marie then the sound of something heavier than your average book falling to the floor. He walked up to the door fearing the worse, his lips trembled as he knocked on the door, and there was no answer. Not a sound other that the gusts of wind passing through the room from the open window. Zach panicked as realized he had to get into the room before it was too late, not knowing it was already too late. He tried kicking down the door, but the door frame didn't even crack as he kicked. He tried charging the door as a last attempt but the door stopped him dead.

As he slid down the door sobbing he noticed one of Marie's mothers nail files on the floor. Since he was living in a poor part of town, he was practiced at using many different tools to get into places where he shouldn't be. The nail file being one of these tools. He reached over and grasped it and stood up with a re-newed confidence as he got to work. It was like his brain took over and his arms just did what they needed and within a few seconds the lock clicked and the door opened before him.

As his eyes scanned the room he was in total horror. He felt as though his brain had left his body and his eyes were all that still functioned. He wanted to just drop down and die, but was praying he was still sleeping on the couch and this was all a dream. He took a step foreword and stepped on a tack. He jumped back, cursed and then realized it wasn't a dream, which made him start to cry. He got closer to Marie and saw the knife sticking out of her chest. He turned away and felt like he was going to be sick. He shook his head and looked back for any clues to why she would've done what she did. He searched the room for a note or some other clue, but found nothing. He looked back down at her, who was still in the same position, and was just hoping she'd pop up and say got you!, but realized this was the last time he'd ever see her. He knelt down to get a closer look and put his hand around the knife as if he was checking to see if it was real. After he let it go he took a step closer and walked on his shoe lace and fell on top of Marie. He got up and screamed and was now covered in her blood. He ran downstairs and never said a word.

He sat on the couch and just stared blankly at the white wall like he was waiting for it to talk to him or get up and run away or something. On his shirt near the bloodstains was a little stream of drool that was making its way down his shirt as he stared on with his mouth open. His eyes had already lost color and his skin had lost it's luster since a few hours ago when he last saw Marie.

Marie's parents arrived not long after and set their grocery bags on the counter without even looking at Zach. He didn't even make a sound, and he hadn't since he had seen Marie dead. After her parents had put away the groceries they turned to him and said god your awful quiet today, where's Marie? That last word stung him like a dagger and he started to cry at the mention of it. Marie's mom turned on the light and said what's wr--- and she cut off there as she laid eyes on his bloodstained shirt. Her mouth dropped and she stuttered for a minute and then finally managed to say: what happened?

Zach turned his head for the first time in hours in pointed up the stairs to Marie's room and turned his head back and resumed staring at nothingness. Marie's mom turned to her husband and just leaned on him saying I know there's something wrong, this can't be good. So they went upstairs and the door was still wide open. Her mom just screamed and said No! Now we can't --- and cut off as she saw Zach was still within earshot of her. She went downstairs and called 911 and while waiting for them to come she kept looking at Zach and saying your not going to get away with this, your going to jail for a long time. Zach still wasn't saying anything and he just shook his head as Marie's mother hurled accusation after accusation towards him.

Marie's mother locked both doors and then came back saying your not going anywhere, your going to pay for what you did to my daughter. Then Zach had enough of the accusations and cleared his throat as he snapped out of his mute stage and said I didn't do anything, I went upstairs and she was already dead. She looked at him and the after a second said, you lie! I can hear it in your voice, your going away for a long time. Zach went back to his silent stage and just shut her voice out of his mind. But on the inside he kept worrying to himself, what if the police don't believe me? I've been arrested enough times before, they won't be so lenient for a charge of murder with his many other criminal offenses.

He kept churning this over in his mind since it was better to think about than to listen to Marie's mother whom he hated with a passion launch random insults in his direction. The police arrived within a few minutes with sirens blaring and they walked in to ask what happened. She came in to the officer and whispered to him : My husband and I just walked in and we saw her boyfriend right over there (signals over at Zach) sitting on the couch covered in her blood and he won't speak at all. He won't even acknowledge that he's listening when I talk to him. She now leaned in even closer to finish speaking and said: listen I know this kid is guilty, and I want you to do everything in your power to prove that he's guilty and have him taken away. The cop nodded at this and told her he's still a free man until he's proven guilty. But he told her he'd dust any suspicious evidence for fingerprints to check if it makes any leads.

The cop went into the room and examined the body. He took the knife to have it dusted for fingerprints and then called an ambulance to take the body away and bring it to the morgue.

Two weeks later Marie's mother got a call from the police station saying they have the results from the fingerprints on the knife and it turned out to have Zach's fingerprints all over it. Marie's mom jumped up for joy and told him where to go to arrest him and send him where he belongs. She called her husband over after she got off the phone and said I guess the plan went better than expected. They are on their way to take the kid to jail now. She gave her husband a kiss and smiled with self-satisfaction.

Zach was lying on his bed in his room staring at the ceiling when he heard sirens. He stood and and looked out his window and a police car whizzed around the corner and pulled into his driveway. Before he even had time to react to what he saw they had beaten down the door and were on their way upstairs. They bashed open his door and pulled guns on him and told him to put his hands on his head and slowly get down on his knees. Silently and slowly he obeyed and the police officer he saw two weeks before at Marie's house walked up to him and cuffed him and led him outside to the police cruiser.

As they were driving back to the police station the police officer turned around with a grin and said, did you really think you were going to get away with murder. That's a really bad mistake on your part. Your going away for a long time. As they were driving to the station they passed Marie's house and he looked out the window at the house to see Marie's mom in the window looking right at him with a smirk on her face. He knew he couldn't trust her. He never could. It always seemed like she was out to get him in some way or another. He looked away from her because he couldn't stand the sight of her face and didn't make a sound or movement for the rest of the ride.

When they arrived at the station the cop opened his door and hauled him out and shoved him in front of him. He still didn't say anything but inside he was aggravated about being shoved around by a cop. They brought him in the interview room, and Zach, being one to be in trouble a lot, knew that he was innocent until he confessed to the murder, which he didn't do. So he couldn't be sent to jail. But they could hold him there in a cell for as long as they wanted. They asked him a bunch of questions to see if they could trick the confession out of him but since he was innocent it didn't work. They questioned him for the day and he refused to talk to him. He was forced to write his answers but he wouldn't speak. They gave up at the end of the day and put him in a cell for the night to question him again the next day.

That night while everyone was asleep Marie's mother had written a note and forged a perfect signature from one of his notes he wrote to Marie a long time ago that she had kept. She wrote a false confession note so the police could ship him away to prison and she wouldn't have to worry about seeing him anywhere for years. She snuck into the police station and put the note under the door of his cell why he was sleeping and so the guard would be able to find it when he made his check up in the morning before anyone woke up. She then left without a sound and returned home.

The next morning as the guard was going around waking up the prisoners he noticed the note in Zach's cell. He picked it up and stuffed it in his pocket and brought it to the head officer. He told him he found it in the kids cell while waking up the prisoners. He made a soft sound of acknowledgement and looked at the note. On the outside was written confession with he signature underneath. He pulled out his book that had the signatures of all the people that came in and left the station and his name was there from yesterday, and sure enough it was a perfect match. He turned to the guard and said, so its a real note. So he opened it up and started to read aloud :

Dear officer
I am writing this note in confession to the murder of Marie. I could not bring myself to confess in person or in front of people so I took the time to write this note now. I hate myself for doing this and I really don't deserve the life I was given. I don't know what made me kill her. I just had an impulse to drive that knife as deep as I could into her chest. I don't want you to talk to me about this, which is why I wrote the note to get this over with all at once. I deserve to go to prison and I want you to take me there without question. I am growing tired now so I shall stop writing now, but give me no mercy when you read this.

Sincerely,
Zach

The officer turned to the guard and said to him, I think thats a good enough confession. Do you have the key to his cell? The guard pulled the key chain out of his pocket and they walked down the corridor to his cell. Zach was still groggy looking from just waking up and the officer looked at him and said wake up, we're taking you to prison. Zach looked up at him as if he was crazy and spoke his only words to him, you've got to be kidding me? Then he got up and ran for the gate and the officer pulled out his club and beat him in the side of the head knocking him out. After he fell to the floor unconscious the officer cuffed him and carried him to the police van outside that was there to bring him to prison.

Zach woke up in a dirty and dark prison cell, he was changed and he had none of his possessions anymore. He looked around and realized that he must be in prison now. He swore and wondered how he got here. The first thing that popped into his mind was that Marie's mother must've had something to do with this. He wasn't sure why he just knew she was the reason that he ended up here.

At lunch was when all the inmates were let out and led to the cafeteria for dinner. This was the only part of the day where the inmates were able to have conversations with other people that weren't guards. Zach wasn't really sure who to talk to since some people would probably choke him if he looked at them, so picking the right person to talk to would be something he'd have to take some time to think about.

He picked a table alone in a corner of the cafeteria and someone came and sat down in the chair across from his. He introduced himself as the brain. No one went by their real names in that prison, they were re-named by what they were good at. He pointed at someone about twenty feet away and told him that guy is the fortune teller, he can see the past and predict the future. Zach gave him a surprised look then asked why is he in jail since he could see the future. The brain then told him he can only see the future for certain people and only at certain times. But he is in jail now for murdering a guy that was gonna burn down his house, in two weeks. No one believed his case in court so he was proven guilty and sentenced twenty five years at this place.

He later told him that only certain people get nicknames, only people that deserve it and prove that they are good at what they say they are. Zach was semi-interested but more pleased at the fact that he has someone who's respected enough to have a nickname in this prison talking to him. The brain then told him that this was a rough prison, and that a lot of the time in the cafeteria is used to spread plans to escape this place. The security is tight, but it can be done. I had escaped once, but was caught. The fortune teller told me I was gonna be caught, and he told me exactly how I was going to be caught, and by whom, and when. But I didn't believe him. That was before he got his nickname, it was actually what gave him that nickname. But, using him we've managed to get two people free of this place, the only problem is the fortune teller can only see so far into the future, and it's always random. He went on with his story, and told him others about the people who are in the prison.


After he finished his stories, he told Zach that he would protect him while he served his time here while he got to know the place a little better. He also told him if he worked at it he could build himself a name as well.

The bell rang and all the inmates were marched back to their cells and locked in until the next day. Zach stayed up for the day wondering about how Marie's mom had got him in here. He knew there wasn't any other explanation for his sudden incarceration so he vowed to get revenge when he got out. He feel asleep planning on what he would do to her if he wasn't in jail at that moment.

The guards came around at six in the morning next day banging on the doors of the cells waking everyone up and putting them in bad moods. Zach, however, was already awake and wishing he had just one more day of freedom, so he could actually have a reason to be in prison. He was lying down in his bed playing with the end of his shirt and playing over the wonderful death he'd bring to Marie's mom if he had the chance. He knew this was slowly going to drive him insane, but it kept him entertained during his incarceration.

The morning went really fast. Zach spent most of the morning meditating to pass the time quicker. Then the bell rang for lunch and the guards came and led them to the cafeteria. Immediately Zach went to talk to the brain, who decided to introduce him to the fortune teller. They sat down with him and introduced himself, which he replied was unnecessary since he already knew who he was. They ate lunch and talked about how his visions of the future get really annoying.

After he finished eating the fortune teller looked at Zach and said wait, I'm having a vision. I think we can get you out of here. Listen, the guard will leave his keys unguarded when he needs the bathroom at the end of lunch. The brain, you take them and hide them, the guard will line us up and search us, but won't find them if you keep them in your left sock. The guards will decide that the guard who left the keys unguarded must've just misplaced them or something and will march you to your cells. Then at 1:07 am. The brain will unlock his cage and go to your and unlock yours. You must make your escape between 1:09 and 1:10..any later and you'll be busted, and earlier and you'll also be busted. Zach looked at him with a look of utter surprise. Then the brain looked at him and raised an eyebrow and said, looks like you've got yourself a plan. The fortune teller said that the brain can escape with him but he must go in separate directions as to not raise suspicion. Zach just thought of what he said and thanked him for telling him his escape plan. Then the fortune teller replied, thats my gift and your welcome. I can't escape with you guys because my cell is off in the far left of the prison and there isn't enough time to get to my cell without getting busted.

Zach asked to be excused to go to the washroom and went. He felt very much better after he went and then he returned to see a large man pinned to the ground by several guards and blood all around the table where he was sitting. The brain was standing a few feet away holding his head and cursing. Zach walked up to him to ask what had happened but on his way he saw the fortune teller lying on the ground with a fork sticking out of his face and blood all around him. He looked up to the brain and asked what had happened. The brain just turned his head and said the fortune teller had a vision of that big guy raping him in a week and he told him and that guy just pulled out a fork and jammed it into his face. The doctor that was over top of the fortune teller looked up at the guard beside him and declared he's dead.

One of the guards walked away from the rest and went to the washroom and Zach and the brain saw him leave his keys on the counter by the door. After he closed the door behind him they ran to the key and he stuffed it in his left sock like the fortune teller told him too. Then they returned to where they were before the guard left and watched the doctor take the fortune tellers body away.

The guard came out of the washroom and Zach watched as he fumbled around on the counter looking for keys that weren't there. After a minute of frantic searching he stood up straight and walked over calmly to another guard and walked up to his ear and whispered something. The other guard pulled a whistle from inside his shirt and blew it really hard for a few seconds then stopped. All the noise in the cafeteria stopped. There was no noise at all. The guard looked around the room and then yelled out: One of you worthless maggots seems to be a joker and thought it would be funny to steal one of our skeleton keys. Just to let you know it's not funny, and we don't tolerate that kind of behavior here. Everyone line up!

As the inmates lined up more guard came in and he told us he was going to pat us all down because whoever had the keys had to've still had them on their person. So there was five guards. They searched the shirt first, then the pants, then right foot, then left foot, then moved on to the next prisoner. Every time a guard searched a prisoners left foot Zach would notice the brain get a little more nervous as they drew in nearer and nearer to him. Zach was standing right beside him and would be the next person after him to be searched. The guard was two people away from the brain and he looked over to Zach and they exchanged a non-spoken bond that meant this is it. The guard was now at the brain. He gave him a look in the face then started patting down his shirt, then his pants, then his right foot, and as he was reaching for his left foot he sneezed and lost his balance, then cursed and moved on to Zach, but found nothing. Then the guard moved along in the line, after he got a few people away from them Zach looked over at the brain and shook his head and the brain let out a small sigh of relief. The guard immediately noticed this and walked back to him and said no noise! Then he went and returned to his line of inmates to search.

After the guards were done searching every last inmate the guard who lost the key was punished for cause a ruckus and he later quit his job. That night passed slowly. Zach spent it all waiting for the brain to get to his cell with the key. He was overtired since he barely slept in the past few nights. He was just trying to stay awake but the sleep was to great for him to run away from, eventually it took over and he fell asleep.

He wasn't sure how long he was out for, but when he woke up the brain was standing outside his cell trying to wake him up. He got out of bed and ran to the cell door and asked the brain what time it was. He said he still had sufficient time to escape, but he also told him he had some bad news. Zach's smile quickly went away and he asked what is it? The brain told him he wouldn't be able to escape with him. Zach looked at him like if he was sick or something and asked why won't you? He took off his sock and revealed a nasty cut on the tendon on his ankle. Zach just stared at it and asked what happened? The brain told him that he hit the key on his bed when he got in it and it slid and cut his tendon on his ankle, which was really slowing him down, so he couldn't escape with him that night. Then he unlocked the door and told him to leave now while he still had time. Zach told him he was very grateful to have his help during his time at the prison and wished him the best of luck when he tried to escape again. He also told him he'd never forget him and the brain just replied with go!, then he turned around and ran down the corridor.

He wasn't a hundred percent sure where he was supposed to go since the fortune teller didn't really have a chance to give him complete directions of where to go, so he just had to take his best guesses of which halls to take. The brain had also swiped a taser from a guard and he gave it to him to aid in his escape. He felt much safer with it in his hands. He stopped at a corner and heard a guard walking. The footsteps grew louder as time passed so he realized he was coming in his direction. He had the taser ready to zap him when he came to the corner. He waited for a second and then he saw an arm of the guard and he lunged for it and zapped him. The guard fell to the ground without making a sound and Zach continued making his way out of the prison. He got to the front door and saw a guard sleeping at the desk with his feet up. Zach zapped him to make sure he would get out unnoticed and took the guards keys off the desk and left. He walked down the path and got to the front gate and realized he needed a swipe card to open the gate. He swore and returned to the prison and prayed that the guard at the front desk would still be unconscious.

Once he re-entered the building he slowly looked into the office where the guard he tasered was. The guard was still unconscious which was a good sign and he looked around the room for the swipe card. After a few minutes of searching he heard a swift noise and then he heard the words don't move! He realized the guard had woken up and was standing over him. But he turned around and quickly zapped him and noticed that the swipe card was on his neck. He took the swipe card and left the building again, this time for his last time.

He got to the gate at the end of the walkway and this time was armed with the swipe card to get out the last gate for good. He swiped the card in the slot and then waited for the gate to open, but it didn't. He needed a password to open the gate. He punched the gate and returned to the prison for a second time with a defeated gait. He marched into the office where the guard was still unconscious from the last zapping and he took his gun and started thinking of how to wake him up. He noticed a cup of coffee sitting on his desk. He stuck his finger in it and it was cold, so he stuck it in the microwave on the other side of the room for thirty seconds. After he took it out he threw the liquid from the cup onto the guard face an pointed the gun at his head. He jerked awake but fell silent when he realized he was staring into the barrel of his own gun. The guard tried to seem as audacious as possible and calmly asked him what he wanted. Zach replied with I want the password to open the front gate. The guard realized he didn't want to be shot over this so he gave him the password. Zach asked if there was anything else he needed to know. The guard told him thats all he needed so he zapped him and left the building for the third time.

He crossed the walkway for the third time and got to the front gate and put in the password the guard gave him, and it didn't work. So, furious, Zach returned stomping to the prison and burst into the office and shot the guard in the leg to wake him up. The guard started screaming and swore at Zach. Zach yelled at him to give him the real password or his next bullet was going between the guards eyes. The guard was hoping back up would've arrived by now since the gun shot was extremely loud, but no one was coming. So he gave Zach the real password and he shot him anyways and left the prison for the forth time. He punched in the password and the gate swung open. Zach felt like he was going to cry with glee now that he finally had the gate open.

Now that he was a free man he didn't know what to do first. He really wanted to get revenge on Marie's mom but he had no car and it would take forever to get there. The first thing he knew he had to do was get some clothes to blend in with the other people. So he decided to break into a random house and steal a pair of clothes. He went to the near-by town and looked for a house with nobody home that looked like they wouldn't have all raggedy clothes. He didn't have to go far. One of the first houses he saw was a huge manor with no cars in the massive driveway and no light on inside. He decided to get a closer look. He went in the yard, and saw no signs of any dogs or anything that would cause any disturbances. So he took a little rock the was on the ground and broke a window in the back and took off his shirt to protect his hands from the broken glass as he climbed in.


The interior of the house was amazing. It looked like a real palace. But he didn't have time to admire the massive house, he had to find clothes and get out as quick as possible. He didn't know where to start searching so he started with the ground floor, and found no bedrooms at all. After five minutes of searching on the ground floor he went to the second floor to find a bedroom. The first door on the left of the staircase was the master bedroom, which was huge. On the right was a gigantic closet, which he immediately went to and opened. It was packed with many elaborate dresses, but no clothes for him to wear, which was a big let down. He decided to not give up and try another room. He kept going down the hall and the second last door in the hall was another bedroom that was smaller than the first. He walked in and went to the closet of that room, and found many shirts and jeans. He had hit the jackpot. He just needed to decide what would attract the least amount of attention. He picked the most casual combo he could find and put them on and they were a perfect fit. When he went downstairs he noticed a fire pit and he stuffed his old clothes in it and decided to grab a bite to eat since he might not get the chance to eat again for a while. After he had his fill he went back out the window and continued his journey back home.

Before he went back home he needed a map, since Zach had never been in this town before, he wasn't sure which way to go. So in the morning he went to the corner store and asked for directions. While he had the store clerk distracted he swiped a map from the counter and stuffed it in his pocket and pretended to listen to what he was being told.

After he left the store and got a good distance from it he checked the map for his town and checked to see how far it was from where he was. He realized he had to go west about sixty miles to get to his town, which he realized would take a lot of walking. He decided to start now and try and catch a ride with someone along the way who would be nice enough to pick him up. He got picked up less than twenty minutes after he started hitch-hiking. It was an old woman who picked him up, probably someone who had no one else to talk to but complete strangers who bum rides off of her. She asked him where he was heading and he told her and she said she was passing right through there on her way home so she could drop him off at the edge of town when they pass by. He thanked her for picking him up and it made things so much easier for him. She asked him why he was going there for and he told her he just had to see some people, and it's also his home town. She also asked why he was all the way out there with no car if he lived where they were heading. He just told her he woke up there, and she gave him a weird look and didn't ask anymore questions.

They arrived at his drop off point about an hour after being picked up. He thanked the woman again for the ride and got out of the car and closed the door and set off for home. He went home to get something to eat and got a good nights rest and set off for Marie's house when he was pretty sure her parents would be working. When he got there he was right. The car wasn't there and the lights were all off. When he got in her yard he noticed something small and white in the tree on the side of her house. He decided to climb the tree to find out what it was.

Once he was in the tree he realized the white was a piece of paper. It was the suicide note written by Marie! This was exactly what he needed to clear his name. He began to read the note. It made him feel special that he was the only think keeping her alive for such a long time. But he still wished that she was alive to share the good times they used to have.

After he read the note he realized there was a p.s. After it which seemed very scribbled and rushed. It took some effort to read but he's known her for long enough to know her writing no matter how rough it is. The p.s. Read:

p.s. : For whoever reads this, my mom made me do this. She told me that if I didn't kill Zach she'd torture me to death. My mom has hated Zach ever since she met him just because he's not a genius and she says he won't get anywhere in life. I can't kill Zach because he's the most important thing to me, but I also would never let my mom torture me to death too. I just can't take this so I'm deciding to end it all. The officer of this town is also in love with my mom, so don't go to him with this because he'd burn it to save her. Bring it to another town and make sure my mom gets what she deserves. My dad also agrees with her and has been using me on many films for a long time. Make sure he pays for his crime too. Now i shall say my final goodbye to whomever reads this.

Zach felt as though everything came to him at once. He jumped down the tree and went inside. He went up to Marie's room and put the note on her desk and called the police of the next town over. He explained the whole story and then after a minute the officer said he'd be on his way to arrest them both when they get home.

Just as he hung up the phone with the officer the car pulled in the driveway with both Marie's parents in it. They got out of the car and walked inside. When her mom saw him standing in the kitchen and screamed what are you doing here? Your supposed to be in jail. He told her he escaped and learned the whole story about how she put Marie in that situation and threatened to torture her, and the fact about her father too. Right when he mentioned that her father bolted outside and jumped in the car and drove away.

Her mom grabbed the phone and called the officer who loved her to come save her. Which he'd arrive first since he's closer. After a few minutes the out of town officer pulled in the driveway to arrest Marie's mom. She screamed and ran upstairs and all that was heard was a loud scream and then a loud bang and then a thud as Marie's revenge was served. The officer walked inside and Zach told him she had just shot herself and Marie's father was on the run now. As he was about to call for a pursuit chase he got a call on his radio about a car that crashed into a telephone post ejecting the single person in the car out the front windshield and killing him. It turned out to be Marie's dad.

As Zach and the officer were leaving the house the other officer pulls up and shoots the other officer in the face. He fell to the ground and the officer seized Zach's arm and demanded to know where Marie's mother was. He calmly told him she was dead and his face turned red as he screamed you cause all this! He pulled out his gun as aimed it at Zach's head and Zach closed his eyes and he fired.

Then Zach opened his eyes and realized the gun had backfired and shot him in the face, killing him instantly. Zach looked up in the sky and said : There actually is a god, and he bent over to pick up the officers cell phone and the gun he stole from the guard at the prison fell out of his pocket and went off.

© 2008 Jessie


Author's Note

Jessie
ignore grammer errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on July 31, 2008

Author

Jessie
Jessie

Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada



About
I am 17 years old. I am male. I enjoy writing. I am not linguistic....so i lack the certain qualities of a linguistic brain. Comment me please? more..

Writing
[untitled #1] [untitled #1]

A Story by Jessie