the falcon [pt. 1 of trilogy if decided to continue?]

the falcon [pt. 1 of trilogy if decided to continue?]

A Story by Jessie
"

violence at it's best. written in anger.

"
The falcon, that’s what I went by, thought it was a pretty cool name myself. Always knew I was made to cause pain, and I always thought of myself as a falcon stalking its prey. No one will ever know my real name, I killed it when I was young, which was a long time before anything happened, which makes me think I really had no choice in life, a lot of people proceeded this, but I was never satisfied.

It started I was young, but my name was long crucified. I was in grade school, and this one girl, a real looker, named Sarah. She would never have a serious feeling to me, but every time she talked to me it made me feel as if she loved me but I knew she would never love a lower class kid like me. She even pretended to like me once only to use me and rob me a dignity in front of my class.

As the anger began to build, and the hate stirred within me, I decided to make a charade to exact and multiply my revenge against her. I started failing all my tests in science and raising my hand and giving outrageous answers, where it was her strongest class. I went up to her and started sobbing asking her for some after school help which I was greatly in need of. I asked her to meet me at my house after school at five-thirty exact and that id give her treats for helping me. I knew my parents were gone for a few days and they were leaving as soon as I got home from school. The thought of what I was going to do that night was almost orgasmic, but I kept control and waited for the day to end.

I planned everything out in my head during the last period and ran everything through very thoroughly before classifying it as a perfect plan. I got home and gave my parents good-bye kisses and thanking them for trusting me with the house for a few days. My instructions were to keep the house in the condition it was in when they left and to visit my grandmother who lived three houses down three times a day for meals and to keep her company. When they left I put on my special belt for the occasion and waited for five-thirty to arrive. It came, and went, and in that time, there was no sign of Sarah. My heart was beating and thinking that she expected something. I drank a tall glass of milk and calmed myself down and waited incase she was just late. Six then came, and went, still no sign of her, my hopes were starting to become shot, and the anger reach the bursting point. I sat on the couch, and slept.

I woke up and the clock said six forty-seven. There was a loud pounding on the door and muffled shouts, all I heard from them was open the goddamn door. I went and opened the door and outside the door was Sarah, textbook in hand. She apologized for being late and said that her parents said she couldn’t leave until she had supper. I said it was fine and told her that my room was recently moved into the basement. I led her to the spare room which I cleared out and brought in several things of my interest, and thought of my room which was still upstairs. When she realized this wasn’t a room because there were no beds or anything a room usually has I pushed her in front of me and smashed her head with my textbook.

She woke up with muffled screams filling her gag and she tried moving but the ropes tying her up were much too strong for her to move very much. Her hands were tied in front of her which was a weird way of tying since the traditional way of tying someone up is to put their hands behind their back. But I had a reason for this, for I walked up to her and stuck my hand in my secret belt and pulled out a pair of pliers. I asked her if she knows how a pair of pliers work, my answer was a muffled scream of terror. I’ll take that as a yes I guess, because, I mean, who doesn’t know how to use pliers.

I walked up to her and got down on my knees and reached down and grabbed her hand. I calmly said such lovely hands, and what a shame to have them soiled, and to go to waste. I opened the needle-nose pliers and carefully buried one needle of it underneath her fingernail and closed the pliers. I then proceeded to slowly lift the nail until in broke off onto my other hand. Oh, silly me I apologized, let me put that back on for you, and took a nail gun from the shelf in the room that was loaded with quarter inch nails and put her nail back on her finger and pressed the gun on it and fired. There you go, now you don’t have to worry about that nail ever having to be cut, it’ll stay that length for life I chuckled as her screams of agony and pain were being slightly audible now.

The rush I was feeling at this point was the best I’d ever felt in my life up to that point, and the madness hadn’t even begun yet. I tore off all her other fingernails and even a couple with my bare hands, a couple of them had a bit of skin on it, but it was fine nonetheless. And the rush built, and built, I was loving the feeling, and the screams added to the fun. I looked at her saying the five senses were merely a gift that is given at birth, and if it can be given, it can be taken away just as quickly.

I looked at her nose and just the look sent an immediate fear to her and she started squirming as much as she could and screaming as hard as she could. I said: Take a deep breath right now, and enjoy the last thing you’ll ever smell, the smell of your own fear. I pulled out a hammer and a knife from my belt and struck her nose with a violent swing shattering the bone instantly. Blood splatters everywhere, it was the most beautiful thing I ever seen in my life at that point. The rush was so great I ran through the blood on her face and stuck my finger in my mouth and tasted her pain. It gave me a waking feeling and I felt empowered to taste another human’s blood.

I carefully slit open the middle of her nose and sliced both sides and grasped the middle of her nose with pliers that were now dripping with blood and were being dripped on by blood and tears and started to slowly pull upward. Now that the bone is completely broken I can easily remove your nose with only a little more skin being ripped. The sound of broken bone rubbing together is enough to make squeamish people leave the room, but it made me want more, as if I could never get enough, and with a slight jerk her nose was completely removed and broken bits of bone started falling out of the gaping hole on to the ground in front of her.

Her screams were sounding more fatigued now, and her sobbing was so intense she would choke on her sobs every few seconds and cough up blood. She knew she was dead, the look in her eyes knew it, she just didn’t want the pain anymore, the way I kill, doesn’t make me a bad person in my opinion, I am ending their suffering, and they want me to kill them in the end, so I don’t kill without permission.

Another sense you won’t need anymore is taste, think of how much you won’t get to taste, and what lovely foods could be slithering across your taste buds right now. Glad you decided to eat before you came, hope your last meal was stupendous because it will be the last of your life. But, one more thing I always wondered what a human nose tasted like, didn’t you always want to know how one tasted, well now’s your chance. I stuck her nose in her mouth and put salt in the hole where her nose used to be until she ate her nose and swallowed it while screaming in pain. Now wasn’t that good I said joyfully, now you can say you’ve got a good taste of yourself in the afterlife.

The adrenaline that was pumping through my body was like heaven at this point. As I sliced an inch into each cheek from each side of her lip to open her mouth wider to have a better way of getting to her tongue her screams were ear piercing without the gag and at the same time made me feel good, but they got annoying to the point where I punched her in the voice box so hard her screams were inaudible.

I pulled a pair of wire cutters from my belt and proceeded to violently cut out her tongue and tonsils. I drove the wire cutters a little further and tore up the back of her throat, it made a sick gushing sound as I pulled the cutters from the fresh wound I had just made. The sound as I tore out her tongue was a pleasant and soft one. It gave me an amazing rush as I extracted it from her mouth. After that I cut one inch in her upper and lower lip just for the rush and the fun of it, and to see more blood, which she would start to run out of soon. I licked her tongue that was freshly removed from her mouth for the rush and started to question my sanity.

There was blood and chunks of bone and body all over the floor in front of me. Her head started lolling as the pain sent her into stages of unconsciousness and delirium. The torture was a turn on, but not a normal turn on, it was a special kind. The one that sent every sense of your body into overdrive, the kind where you can feel like you can jump over buildings and stay up for weeks. It was paradise.

The third sense to go for you, I began, will be your sight. So I can assure you now that the last thing you’ll see will be your murderers face. Get a long look at me now, you might want to spot some revenge on me in the afterlife, be it so if you have your senses back then.

I kneeled down, and took a firm grip on her top eyelid of her left eye and ripped it off. The new pain was unnoticed to the superior pain she was already feeling in other places on her body. I tore off the remaining eyelid and proceeded to her eyes.

I hope I’m a looker to you, because I hope the last thing you set your eyes on isn’t repulsive. I heard her whisper something inaudible, her broken voice box made it unable to understand anything she said. I took a mini torch lighter from my belt and held it a quarter-inch from her eye and flicked the igniter. After a few seconds her eyes was melted and the eye juice had ran down her shirt and onto the ground. For her second eye I removed a syringe from my belt. I drew the plunger of the syringe to the back of the barrel and inserted it slowly to where I believed the center of her eye to be. I pushed the plunger to the end of the barrel and as I did her eye inflated until bursting sending eye juice onto my shirt and all over herself.

I chuckled and said oops I made a little mess. I stood up and started explaining that the next sense to go will be her hearing, hence I had to explain the rest of my plan to her since I would be unable to when her ears were gone, I told her that after loosing her sense of hearing, she would be beaten savagely until she no longer felt my blows, and therefore losing the fifth and final sense, and her life.

I took a step back and picked up my nail gun. Took out the magazine and reloaded it with one inch nails and inserted the magazine back into the gun. I walked up to her and pressed the gun firmly against her left ear and pressed the trigger, and then pressed it again, and again, and again, and again until 23 nails were in her left ear, completely shredding her ear drum and everything in her ear. I did the same to the right one.

After pumping her head full of nails I put a wire through the top of both of her ears and tied the other end of the rope to a door handle of the open door at the entrance of the room. I had always wondered if that technique to pull out teeth could be used for alternate purposes. I slammed the door and with a tear her ears came right off and rolled a couple times on the ground before stopping. I picked them up and shouted hello in there and chuckled and untied her.

At this point she was too fatigued from blood loss and pain to even move. The color in her skin was fading and the stench of death was imminent. I didn’t bother to try to talk to her, since she couldn’t see or hear me, so I just ran my finger down her arm thinking she probably doesn’t feel it but she won’t be feeling for long anyways.

I brought in a sledgehammer from the shed and carried it up to her. She was lying down on the ground and I lifted the hammer over my head and took a mighty swing down on her leg. The knee shattered and her mouth opened frantically as if to scream but no sound was made. I repeated the same for her other knee and continued pounding her legs until they were completely shattered. Bone chucks were scattered across the room, and there was blood across the room and everywhere, with a last effort I lifted up the hammer again and brought in down on her forehead with all my force.

Her skull shattered from the blow and brains were shot up to the wall in front of her. It was over, finally over, after seventy minutes it was done, and I was drained of energy. I realized this was going to take a lot of work to clean up before my parents arrived in a few days. It was a Friday night, and my parents were arriving Monday, at any time. I looked at my clothes and they were a mess, there were chunks of bones and blood over everything. I decided to not bother with trying to clean my clothes up since blood stains are extremely hard to get rid of, and the fact that I don’t know how to use my washing machine.

I went outside in the back yard and lit a fire in the fire pit, and took off my clothes and threw them in. I went back inside in my boxers and took a forty minute shower to wash the stench off of me that seemed to seep into my soul. The rush was still pounding in my chest. I knew I was going to have to this again sometime, and I know I wouldn’t be able to wait very long before I had to have this rush again.

After getting out of the shower I realized that taking the shower was pointless since I’d be full of blood after cleaning up the basement anyways. I went into the basement and took out a roll of paper towel I bought the other day and started cleaning. There was blood everywhere, on the walls, on the floor and there were even specks of blood on the door on the other side of the room. There were tiny bits of bone all over the floor and more of them nearer to the body.

After three hours of intense cleaning, the room was spotless, I had used two whole bottles of stain remover and air fresheners to get rid of the smell and appearance of death, and then I was faced with a huge problem, the body. I had the whole thing planned out except disposing of the body. I was in a dilemma, there was no way I could carry the body myself, and there was no one I trusted to tell what I had done, and even if I could carry it myself or drag it, there was no way I would be able to go outside with something that big and not be seen by someone and not have suspicions of what I was up to.

I sat in the corner thinking of what I could do, and I decided the only choice I have is to stick her in the closet in this room since my parents never use it and hope they never do in the future. I went to the store and bought three packages of plastic wrap and returned home hiding my purchase as an extra precaution. When I got in I immediately went to the basement and wrapped up the body as fast as I could and tried to make as little mess as possible.

It took thirty-three minutes to completely wrap her up, but I wrapped her up so tight as to keep the air out and stop the body from rotting and stinking up the house. It took all the effort I could muster but I managed to get the body up into the closet standing up. I shut the door and cherished the memories of my first kill for years to come.

After wrapping up the body I had a little bit of blood on my hands that I had to clean up and the floor underneath her had to be power cleaned so I got out the cleaning utensils and got to work on cleaning up the last of her mess. I burned everything that I used to clean up the blood with and then buried the ash and melted plastic as an extra precaution so I wouldn’t be caught and I’d be free to kill again.

The next morning Sarah’s parents called at my house and I panicked. If I didn’t answer the phone they could call the police and they would investigate and eventually find her. So I had to make sure they didn’t think it was me. I picked up the answer and they explained to me that Sarah told them that she was coming to my house earlier that night and now it was past midnight and she hadn’t returned home yet. I talked to him as confused as I could sound and said I never knew she was supposed to come here, she never told me about that, and she was never here, and I haven’t seen her since school ended. I’m sorry but I’m sure she’ll turn up eventually.

This was the point in my life where I decided to begin training, to have the stamina and strength to get my victims and dispose of them properly. I was using my parents exercise machines until I believed to be buff enough, without being called a body builder. I am very glad for making this decision, along with my other life decisions as well.

I decided to go to bed after a long grueling day and night of planning and killing and cleaning up. I went upstairs to my room which has been there since I was born, changed into my pajamas and got into bed and laid awake thinking about what happened today, and how that in one moment my whole life was changed permanently.

A man feels free when he has the heart and capability of killing another man. You have no boundaries and if you have any problems with someone you can just kill him and he’ll go away. Sure there’s the possibility you can be caught and put to death, but you only live once, and it’s not fun to deal with other people who hinder you. Of course I wasn’t thinking of this now, but after years of life experience, I’ve learned how useful having that power can be, and how dangerous it makes you.

Thinking about everything I was now capable of, and knowing that if anyone physically hurt me in any way, or even mentally, I had my means of ending it, permanently, made me feel safe, like I had my own personal bodyguard, me. I thought of it as a last resort for a minute, but then realized it was like my fix as well, meaning waiting for it as a last resort would definitely not happen all the time.

I fell asleep shortly after thinking of who I wanted to kill next, I had decided I would wait until I had to, and if I could not wait that long, I’d cross that bridge when I got there.

I woke up with my right hand clenching the side of my bed and I had beads of sweat on my forehead, I could not remember for the life of me what I dreamt of last night, but from the signs of waking up, it didn’t seem like I wanted to remember. I thought that it could be a sign that what I did yesterday was wrong, but then I thought how could something that makes me feel so good be wrong. So I agreed to myself that the nightmare was only a coincidence.

I went downstairs into the kitchen and prepared myself a meal to forget about the nightmare that I can’t remember. After eating a good amount of food and drinking lots of orange juice I went to go visit my grandmother like I promised. I invited myself in to find her knitting in the living room while her television was on with little volume and she paid no attention to it.

Well hello Jason, I wasn’t expecting to see you this early, was the first thing she said when she saw me walk into the living room. That is not my name! I killed that name years ago you stupid piss! I shouted back to her. Well then, Mr. Falcon, I always thought you to look like a Jason to me, I guess I was wrong. I snapped at her for mocking me beginning with why must you be so ignorant! Falcon is my real name, there is no Jason, there never was! So shut up before I have to rip out your tongue. I realized after saying that I crossed the line from a disagreement to a family problem. My, my, she began, someone isn’t having any of my freshly baked cookies this afternoon. I decided not to share my disgust with her cookies.

I started to leave the house before I lost my mind, being called by my real name always drove me insane, my parents were smart enough to adopt my new name in everything that involves me and they don’t even make mistakes and call me by the wrong name anymore. Even the school has my name as Falcon. As I was nearing the door I heard her call I was just kidding, you can have some cookies later Jason.

This made me snap, I turned back and ran up to her and screamed that is not my name, and it never will be. I reached for the crowbar she kept under her couch for self defense against robbers and lifted it over my head and stuck it right behind her knee cap. She screamed a blood curdling scream and I swung the crowbar forward smashing her in the mouth knocking out several teeth and knocking her out at the same time. When I swung the crowbar forward it also popped out her knee cap, which now lay covered in blood on the floor.

Blood was running down her leg and the rush had already hit me and all my sense flew into overdrive. As the crowbar had sunk into her flesh the rush hit me like I had just dived into icy water in the nude. I felt so alive and the pain was so real, and the blood was just there and it made me feel invincible. The rush was more developed this time since I had no fear in me at all and I knew exactly what I was doing as I was doing it.

I swung the crowbar once again into her other knee cap and popped it out onto the floor and saw more blood and I got down onto my knees and took a handful of her blood that was running from the new wound and smelled it for the rush and then smeared it on my face. I took a kitchen knife after and carefully slit open her stomach and placed her knee caps into the hole next to her kidneys and crushing her stomach and sewed it back up with the knitting needles to stop her from dying of blood loss. She was conscious at this point but was in too much pain to make any audible noise, she was already dying.

I took the knitting needles and drove them through both her legs where the knees used to be and twisted them around a little. I could hear the tissues in her legs swishing around and breaking as I did this, and it was music to my ears. I pulled the needles out slowly and said goodbye grandma as I drove both needles through her neck and then pulled them out and drove them both in at different places.

She died after a few seconds. I looked around and I didn’t make that big of a mess this time, which means it wouldn’t take as long to clean up. Thank god she has a wooden floor as well, making it endlessly easier to clean up. I went through her cleaning utensils and got out the stuff I needed and began scrubbing the death away.

I felt rather weird at thing point, I just killed a loved family member, with no second thoughts, and no remorse and it made me feel good about myself. I stopped scrubbing for a second to think about what I did to really think if I felt bad about what I did. I got nothing, all I felt was happiness that I’m on my way to becoming a serial killer, and that my kills are becoming more efficient and I’m starting to get a feel of the rush and it feels amazing.

After thirty minutes or so of scrubbing the floor was clean, but now to take care of the body. I had a wonderful and insanely unique idea that was so fool proof I couldn’t stop myself from chuckling. I brought her body into the bathroom and then set it on the toilet. I cleaned up the mess I made on the way to the bathroom and I cleaned up the mess from around where her body was when she died. I then burnt the chair that she was sitting in rather than try to wash it, plus watching things burn is fun.

I went back to my grandmother who was still sitting on the toilet and I took a butchers knife and drove it into the left side of her stomach and slit it all the way to the right, blood and stomach acid started pouring out of her stomach into the toilet and when the toilet was three quarters filled with blood I flushed it and repeated the process again until she ran out of blood and stomach acid. It smelt sick in the bathroom; the human body is definitely not made to be cut open and smelled.

After her liquids were drained I took the knife and cut off her fingers and toes and threw them in the toilet, they did not bleed which was saving me the trouble of cleaning up a lot of blood. I cut off her hands and threw them in too, then cut off her feet and went downstairs and cot a plastic tray and cut up her feet on the tray before throwing the pieces into the toilet. The bones in her feet were sometimes hard to cut, which tired me out a little, so I took a break after cutting up each foot. I then flushed the toilet when the feet were in there.

After that I stuck my hand inside her stomach and started to rip out her organs to flush them down next, I took out her stomach which was really slimy and cut it up and threw it in the toilet and flushed it. I then reached in and ripped out her lungs which felt like old wet plastic bags, cut them up and threw them in the toilet and flushed it.

The smell at this point was nearly unbearable so I had to get some air freshener and sprayed the whole room thoroughly until all I could smell was a very strong scent of lilacs. I then reached back into her and pulled out her heart, with a bit of an artery attached to it. I took a long look at the heart and then squeezed it until it burst and threw it in the toilet. Since there was no blood in it burst with a weak shot of air and deflated in my hands. I flushed angrily.

I then reached inside her and ripped out all her ribs, they made a sick ripping sound as they were being torn from her body. I smashed them up with an axe from the shed and flushed them down three at a time.

Once the ribs were down and gone, I proceeded by cutting off little chunks of her with the axe and breaking the big bones like the ones in her legs more slowly as to not hurt myself or break the axe. After a full hundred minutes or so her body went from whole to over a hundred pieces in the sewer. All I had to clean up now was the toilet seat and I few random drops of blood on the floor and the plastic tray I used. I decided to wash the tray so it would be good to use another time incase of an emergency way of cutting up a body and flushing it.

While I was cutting her up with the axe I felt like a mix between the Texas chainsaw massacre and a lumberjack. The rush made me feel like my life was complete, and all I needed to be happy in life was my tools and the will to kill. I cleaned up the little mess I had made in the washroom in less than ten minutes and left and returned home.

I went inside and it was Saturday afternoon so I had nothing to do, no more having to visit grandma, no more having to worry about seeing Sarah at school, or anywhere else unless I go to the closet in the basement, which I will never go near again. I never thought that a kid so young would be possible of such actions, let alone that child to be me. I suppose I’m unique in that way, and that makes me happy to be able to think back on my life even as a child causing complete terror to people who get on the wrong side of me.

I wondered what I could possibly tell my parents what happened to my grandmother that they would believe, since why would she disappear without a trace, never to be seen again. After thinking for a while I decided on an idea and I waited for my parents to call me after supper like they always do when they’re gone and I’d put on an act they couldn’t possibly determine to be fallacious.

I went to sleep for a couple hours to rest and get back my strength from using it all earlier. I woke up and the phone was ringing and I was gripping the right side of my bed with my right hand again with sweat beads on my forehead, just like the night after my first kill, which worried me briefly since I could not once again remember the dream for the life of me, but I got it together quickly because I had to go answer the phone.

I picked up the receiver and I heard my mom ask what took you so long to answer the phone. I answered with an apology and told her I was playing outside. She asked if I was still visiting my grandmother, I said yes and that she went out to the store this morning and she hasn’t returned yet, I’m starting to worry mom. She answered with a reassuring she must’ve just went to her friends house or something, but I don’t see why’d she’d leave without telling you when we’re not home, but don’t worry Falcon, things will be alright in the end.

We’re returning early tomorrow morning, so you won’t have to go to school tomorrow if you don’t want do, just like any other time when we return from vacation. I said score in my head when she said that because I always enjoy extra holidays of no school, especially if I just killed someone, so I can take a day off and relax and be proud of myself.

I went to the store and bought myself a container of iced tea to take a relaxing day off and to forget how I felt when I woke up after both my last two sleeps. I returned home and drank it all in twenty minutes and then it made me tired and I fell asleep again.

I woke up three hours later with no sweat on my forehead or gripping the side of my bed, I learned in later years that when I kill a person I only have those dreams that I don’t remember during the first sleep I have after killing the person, every other night was peaceful with dreams that are also unremembered, but I’d always feel fine and ready to kill in the morning.

I was glad to have the first rest without waking up troubled since my first kill, so glad that I went back to the store before it closed and bought more iced tea. I went home and waited until near my bed time before drinking it all and using the bathroom and going to sleep, but before the tiredness did fully hit me and I passed out, I laid awake thinking of how big a difference I made in the world. In an example from thought, in the future, Sarah was one fine looking girl, she definitely would’ve settled down and made some lucky guy happy, and well, that guy will never know what he’s missing out on. She was also a genius in sciences and math, she really could’ve contributed to the world of medical science after graduating, but sadly it’s too late to go back and change what’s been done, she’s gone for good.

After thinking about my first kill, I realized that’s the only time I can remember being truly happy, and I’ve tried everything, which made me really think that I was made to kill people. It’s the only thing that makes me feel real, and the only thing that makes me happy.

I also thought of what difference killing my grandmother could’ve made. I always knew she was due to die any year now, but I never knew when, she had also promised to buy me a car when I was old enough to drive. Now all I can hope for is that she left me money in her will and enough money to buy myself a car when I get my license in the future. Not that I deserve it now that I’ve killed her, but a car would definitely assist me in getting where I need to go and getting away after I’m done.

I really didn’t think killing my grandmother would hurt the world since she was an out of the way kind of woman, so I felt as if killing her was doing her a favor to stop her from suffering when she eventually got sick and started to die. While doing this thinking the tiredness from the iced tea started to settle in and I had a good yawn and by the time that yawn was done I think I was already asleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling amazing. I had no troubles with my dreams or when I woke up. I checked the time and it was just past seven in the morning. My bus must’ve just gone by, and my parents weren’t home yet either, so I guess they didn’t mean early in the morning. I went in the kitchen and made myself some toast for breakfast and ate it slowly to pass the time before my parents arrive. The funny thing was, I slaughtered two people while they were gone, I have one of the bodies in the house, and I’m not even scared of being caught at all, I almost don’t even care if I am caught, I was that proud of myself.

After finishing my toast I went and got a drink of juice and drank that and sat in the living room and watched some Monday morning cartoons while waiting for my parents to get home, since they usually bring me treats, or something when they’re gone for more than a few hours. I was watching some cartoon that I had never seen before when my mom walks in followed by my dad with a few bags in his hands.

I leave the living room and go up to my mom and hug her and ask if they brought me anything while they were gone. They said no not this time since they were too busy to go look for something for me. It made me sad. My dad went back out to the car after dropping the bags in the kitchen and then came back in with a huge brown box close to seven feet long. I asked what it is as soon as I could open my mouth from the shock of something so big. My mom told me that it was an exercise machine for the spare room downstairs.

In my head my mouth dropped when I pictured the body in the closet of the spare room that I could do nothing with while my parents were here, thank god they’d be working tomorrow so I’d be free to dispose the body in the morning, as long as they don’t find the body today, my mind started to panic but I calmed myself down since I figured the closet is so small what would they put in it anyways.

My dad carried the box downstairs and assembled the machine in a few hours and set it against the back wall and left the box in the corner. He started coming up the stairs and he tripped and his ankle got caught and all I heard was a quick snap. My mom was making us all dinner at the time but came running to us when she heard my dad cursing and asked what happened.

I told her he fell and broke his ankle and she was like oh my lord we have to get you to a hospital, but I’m busy cooking dinner so I’ll ask the neighbors to bring you. So she called the neighbors and my dad sat down and wrapped up his leg with towels while I was thinking damn, now that my mom won’t leave I can’t dispose of the body until they work tomorrow.

The neighbors arrived a couple minutes later and helped my dad into the car and then borrowed the keys from my mom and she thanked them and they said no problem, gave a smile and then left. I went into the kitchen with my mom who was saying oh god please let him be alright I hope he’ll be okay, and I hope he won’t be out of work for long. When I heard her say that my heart sunk and I said what, dad won’t be able to work? My mom said no, not with a broken ankle he won’t be. He’ll be stuck at home for more than likely two weeks at least.

That just made my hopes burn, I started to worry in my head that two weeks might be too late before the body is discovered, but once again I thought of how small the closet was and the fact that if my dad has a broken ankle, he won’t be using the exercise room which is what it’s being used as now, but my mom on the other hand is still fully capable of busting me, which worried me. But I did my best to try and forget these things as supper was being set out on the table and I ate like I hadn’t eaten in weeks.

Later that night dad came home with a cast on his ankle with the stub on the heel to walk on and a crutch to relieve more of the weight from it. Mom rushed to him and asked over a hundred questions before he had time to sit down. Once he sat down he began with; I broke three bones in my ankle and crushed my ankle bone, the doctor said it would be at least a month before I will be able to go to work again. As soon as he finished that sentence I felt as if I was doomed, but I still looked on the bright side of things. My mom was glad that he was not in pain anymore and after a couple of hours of her comforting him and lecturing him about being more careful around stairs she put me to bed.

I woke up and it was day one of not being able to take care of the body and I had to go to school so I couldn’t even be there to cause a distraction. My mom decided to take a day off of work to care for dad but it would be the only day she would stay home with him. I figured that they’d stay upstairs the whole day so I didn’t worry about it much. While at school there was a few questions on the whereabouts of Sarah since there was a test today in math and she hadn’t missed a day of school in over two years. I played to be as uninformed as the rest of the class of her whereabouts and the rest of the day went by like any other school day.

I arrived home on the usual time after a good day of school with no troubles, which was a good thing for the school since I know what I’m capable of doing when I have a problem with someone. I walked through my front door just as I heard a shriek from the basement from my mom and a shout of Jason, get down here and explain why there’s a tooth in the exercise room.

When she said that I panicked and said in a sec I need to pee really bad and rushed into the bathroom with my book bag. I had new items in my book bag as of today to use as protection and self defense. I pulled out a syringe from my book bag and pulled out a cartridge of Novocain that I found in the science lab and took it just today and inserted the needle of the syringe in the cartridge and filled half the needle with Novocain and then injected it into the roof of my mouth. I then reached into my book bag and pulled out a knife, took a deep breath and stuck the knife in my mouth and pried a molar out of my mouth and prayed that the tooth my mom found was a molar. After removing my molar I threw it in the toilet and flushed it down and washed the knife in the sink after. I then went in the medicine cabinet and took a half of a cotton swab and stuck it into the hole where my tooth was where it wouldn’t be seen from the outside. Then I put everything back in my book bag and headed downstairs to see what my mom wanted.

I found her downstairs waiting rather impatiently and the first thing she said was what is this, while holding out a tooth, which was a molar. Inside I was instantly happy to see that it was a molar and I said oh yeah, I was playing down here while you were gone and I fell and I had a spoon in my mouth because I was eating a pudding at the same time. My mom looked at me funny and then asked what I was doing playing down here. I told her I was hot so I just decided to come down here, I showed her the hole where I was missing a tooth and then she looked at my sympathetically and asked if I was alright. I told her I’m fine now but it hurt for a while at first. She asked why I didn’t tell her when she got home that I lost a tooth, and I told her it was because I was afraid I’d get in trouble for not being careful. She told me I wouldn’t and to be more careful though and she said no go do your homework if you’ve got any and I was smiling in my head because she believed my story.

I went upstairs and since I had no homework I went straight to watching television and while my dad was sleeping on the couch, enjoying his first weekday off in a while. I sat on the couch and only left it to eat and use the bathroom and a little after nine my mom put me to bed and gave me the tooth to put under my pillow for the tooth fairy. I was excited to be getting an extra few dollars to spend on junk and get a good sugar rush one day.

I laid awake for about twenty minutes thinking about everything and hoping that my mom wouldn’t find any other bones or blood, or anything that could have me busted. I also wished that my dad had never fallen and broken his ankle, then I would have disposed of the body by now and I would have no worries at all. I also wished that I would know what my dreams are during the first sleep after my kills, because they’d probably be quite interesting. I fell asleep shortly after thinking about what these dreams could be.

I woke up and it was now the second day of my dads vacation and I was wishing that he would have a miracle and his bones would be completely healed. Of course, this was all in vain, but I had hopes nonetheless. I felt really groggy like I had barely slept at all even though I slept about as long as I always do. I ate breakfast and took a nice warm shower which woke me up and I got dressed and left for another day of school.

I arrived at school like any other day and went into homeroom, and once again the gossip of Sarah missing a school day was being heard amongst the whispers across the room, but there was a lot more worry today since it is the first time she’s ever missed three days of school in a row without coming in for work she’s missed. Even when she had mono last year her and her mom came in to get her work everyday after school. Some people were starting to worry thinking she could’ve been kidnapped or something. I joined in on the fun and started new rumors for people to worry about and changed a few things around in others to create havoc. Seeing people panic from something that’s my fault always made me feel like I’ve done something right for once.

We had a pop quiz in English on poetry elements, but this test only covered a few similes and metaphors and one example of personification. I felt like I was doing a pre-school test and finished it with no doubts of scoring under perfect. When a student asked our homeroom teacher where Sarah was he replied with I don’t know, I haven’t heard from her or her parents this week. If she doesn’t come to school tomorrow I will call her house and ask her parents if they know what she’s up to. Don’t worry though, I’m sure she’s fine, she could be just sick or maybe on vacation or something. I watched them exchange conversation while thinking; I wonder what her parents will tell the teacher when he calls them tomorrow. All I know is that they aren’t going to say she’s on vacation.


The rest of the day went by as normal with only notes in the rest of the classes and the random worry about Sarah. It’s funny how when someone goes missing, everyone suddenly cares so much about that person, but when they are around, they can be in the same class as that person for five years and not speak a word to him or her. We had gym at the end of the day and we played dodge ball which used to be my favorite game to play. But now that I’ve experience murder, I don’t get that rush that I used to get when I played before. It was still fun, I just didn’t get the burst of adrenaline like I used to.

I got on the bus after changing back into my clothes and went home. I got home at the normal time and did my homework while waiting for my mom to get home. My dad was in the living room watching television. I knew he was awake because while in my room doing homework I could hear him laughing at the show he was watching every now and then. It took about twenty minutes to do my homework; I had to write a report on an animal of my choice and what it would be like to be that animal for a day. I picked a falcon, big surprise isn’t it.

My mom arrived home later with news that she’d be home early from work tomorrow. I was hungry so I asked her for supper and she said she wanted to rest first. I went outside and walked around town observing the effects of a late fall on the leaves on the trees. I loved the colors that came with fall, all the leaves added more life to this dull town. I had seen some police on the road with Sarah’s parents looking for her. Her mom was crying and looked like she was losing hope. I didn’t pay attention to them because I didn’t want to be questioned.

I went around the block for a short walk and returned home. I walked slowly as to pass more time and hope that supper would be ready when I did get in. I sat down on a bench near the park by my house and just enjoyed the autumn weather. After about ten minutes I got up and returned home. When I got in my mom had just set up the table and put the food down so I took off my shoes and went straight to the table. It was hamburgers and fries and I loved it. I ate it so quick I almost choked on it.

After eating my mom went out for a bit until it was time for me to go to bed. She had come home to put me to bed and say goodnight. I don’t know if she went out after tucking me in, because I was so tired for some reason, I feel asleep right after she left the room. I didn’t even wonder where she went.

I woke up the next morning and it was now Thursday and the third day of dads vacation from work. It seemed like it would be an eternity before I could take care of the body, which that thought never seemed to leave my mind. My worries of them finding the body were now almost non-existent since they only use the exercise machine down there. I took a morning shower to assist my waking up and went to the kitchen and ate and went out and just barely caught my bus since it was a few minutes early.

Once I got in homeroom there was still the muttering of Sarah’s whereabouts. The teacher cleared his voice to get everyone’s attention and once everyone was quiet he said I have some bad news… I called Sarah’s parents this morning before homeroom when she didn’t come in on her bus and they said that she’s gone missing and that she’s the second person to have gone missing within two days. Her parents called the police and they went on an investigation with no leads and no luck. The second day of searching the police told her an old woman went missing on the night before and they had some of their men searching for her too. He continued with his story, and as of this morning, both of these people have been presumed dead and no further investigations are being done. So, I’m sorry to inform you all that there will be no more Sarah with us in this school.

A few of the kids started to cry and say who could kill such an innocent girl. I shuddered at the word innocent, which she was far from. The rest of the day looked like a funeral home; everyone was mourning her in one way or another. Even I was mourning her, because now that she’s no longer alive, I can’t kill her. Since everyone was experiencing pain from losing her, there was no work for the day, no notes, nothing. It was like paradise, which made me think I should kill more classmates sometime.

After a long boring day of school where no one talked or did anything except look miserable I went home on the bus only to find two police cars in my driveway when I got home. My heart started to race and I was thinking that my mom had found the body and called the police to let them know that she found the missing girl.

I was scared for the worst as I walked down my driveway like I was walking down death row about to be executed and I entered my house to find three police officers and my mom and dad in tears at the dinner table. I heard the policemen say I’m sorry for your loss but I don’t think there is any possibility that she would be alive, and trust me; you’re not the only family to go through this same thing this week either. Another girl has gone missing and is now presumed dead. The policemen noticed I had walked in now and said a girl about your son’s age has gone missing the day before you called about your mother being missing. I think there’s a murdered responsible for this, and we’re doing our best to find him and give him what he deserves.

My mom looked at me and said between sobs, I’m sorry but I guess we won’t be seeing granny anymore, and then she broke down again. My dad comforted her as best as he could, and looked like he felt awkward in doing so. I went into my room and pretended like I had homework to get away from the sobbing.

The police left soon after I went upstairs after talking a bunch about something I couldn’t hear enough words from to put together what they were talking about. After a few more hours my mom stopped crying and seemed as if she had finally let go and decided to make some very late supper. I went downstairs when I smelt pizzas cooking downstairs. The oven said that there was eleven minutes left until they were ready. So I went into the living room and watched cartoons for about eleven minutes.

My mom called me to the dinner table when the oven bell went off. She brought out the pizza and it smelt so good I thought I was going to drown in my mouth watering. She cut me two nice slices and my dad got three and she got three as well, which was the whole pizza. We ate and it was the best pizza I had in a while, it was cooked perfectly and I enjoyed every bite of it. No on talked at the dinner table tonight. It was silent and my dad and I both knew my mom wasn’t fully over it yet. Once everyone had finished eating my mom told me I didn’t have to go to school tomorrow. I faked mourning for my grandmother and agreed that it would be best if I had a day off from school to calm my emotions down.

I gave my mom a hug and then got ready for bed since it was already getting late. I had forgotten about my grandmother being dead until the police came and reminded me of it. They would never find her; they could search for decades and not find anything. I got into bed changed and my teeth were brushed and my face was clean and I fell asleep almost immediately.

I woke up the next morning at nine, two hours after my bus passes. I went downstairs and found my mom and my dad sitting on the couch reading a piece of paper. I was about to ask my mom what she was doing home but I didn’t need to ask a stupid question like that. My mom interrupted anyways and told me to go over and see what she had.

I went over to my mom who was holding a paper in her hands with my grandmother’s name on it. After a quick glance I knew that this had to be her will. My eyes shone and I was so happy I couldn’t see straight, and I didn’t even know if there was anything in the will for me. My mom told me that I was really lucky to have a grandmother as generous as her. She had left me with fifty grand which was all she had. I was ecstatic. I felt as if I could do anything I wanted with that money, it made me feel free. I gave my parents a big hug and they passed me a cheque for fifty grand, which I quickly stuffed in my practically empty wallet.

I went up to my room and hid my wallet since it now held freedom on a piece of paper. It was much more than I could’ve hoped for. I realized I could use the money to flee if I was somehow caught in a murder. I stayed in my room for a couple hours thinking of what I could buy with my new riches. I kept thinking about it until eventually I got randomly tired and decided to rest my eyes.

I woke up and it was almost one in the afternoon. I felt rested and very happy to have more money than I knew what to do with. I went downstairs and my mom was sitting at the kitchen table and her eyes were tearing. I looked at her and said why don’t you do something to take your mind off of it. Go for a walk or something. She looked at me and thanked me for giving her a suggestion and went into the basement.

I went downstairs after her to find her in the exercise room. I suddenly got a little scared to be caught after having such a stroke of luck. I told her to get some fresh air and go for a walk around the block. She told me she’d rather get in shape on an exercise machine that they paid a lot of money for.

I decided I might as well not argue with her and realized she had nothing to use the closet for anyways. I went upstairs and decided to watch some television since there was nothing else to do. I felt as thought I was going to be caught though. I just had that gut feeling inside me that’s usually right but my brain was certain that I wasn’t going to be caught. I watched some cartoons for about forty-five minutes until my mom came up from the exercise room full of sweat. She told me she felt great and it really took her mind off of things. She just needed a towel to wipe the sweat off.

I realized she could be putting the towel in the closet so I got up and told her to keep it close to her incase she needed it right away. She told me she’d keep it close because there was a small closet in the room that was perfect for a towel. My heart sunk and my mind raced to come up with something quick. Why don’t you keep it on the back of the exercise machine so it’ll be closer when sweat goes in your face. She told me it was in the way up there and it could fall on the dirty floor. She said the closet was a perfect place to put it.

As she walked past me I realized I was done in. There was nothing I could do to stop her from putting the towel in the closet. I thought as hard as I could to think of a solution. There was only one thing that I could think of that could possibly work. It would be the hardest thing to do but it would feel amazing and I already had my means of escaping. I went up to my room, put on my special belt and waited for a sign.

An hour passed with still no noise. I thought maybe my mom listened to me and kept the towel with her. I decided to get check downstairs. I went in the exercise room and my mom was just getting off the exercise machine with the towel in her hands. She looked at me and said thanks for the idea of keeping it with me; it works a lot better that way. But I’m going to put it away now. She started walking towards the closet and I was like no mom, it’s dirty, pass it to me and I’ll throw it in the wash. She told me it was fine and it was too late, she was already opening the closet door before I even began to talk.

She took one look in the closet and dropped her towel and screamed Jeff get in here now, and then fainted. My dad came limping down the stairs and I knew they wouldn’t let me off with murder. So I knew the only way to stay free is to do what I do best. I left my mom on the floor since she had hit her head on the floor and knocked herself out so she wouldn’t bother me. My dad on the other hand had to be the first to go since he was conscious.

Right as he turned into the room I crouched down and slashed the tendon in the back of his unbroken foot. He let out a shout and fell forward onto the floor where I pounced on his face and picked his head up and smashed it on the floor over and over again. Blood was splattering everywhere and bits of teeth and bone were bouncing across the floor around us.

I then took the axe from my belt and swung it on his back. He moaned as I kept taking the axe out of his back and swinging again, and again, and again. I counted three hundred eight-seven swings before my dad was in two pieces on the floor. It’s miraculous how a human can endure such pain to only die seconds later from blood loss. My dad twitched a few times before succumbing to death from blood loss.

I looked over at my mom who was just looking like she was waking up from a very uncomfortable sleep. I walked up to her and said sorry mom before smacking her in the forehead with the blunt side of my axe. When she was knocked out I slipped a knockout pill in her mouth to keep her out for an hour and then got to work so she could live to hear my story.

I began by carefully sewing up her mouth so she couldn’t interrupt me or scream for help. Then I nailed her feet to the wall and her hands to her hips to stop her from moving. Once the nails were all the way in she didn’t bleed much so I could leave her like this for days without dying. Then I sat down on the exercise machine and enjoyed my incredible rush while waiting for my mom to wake up.

After twenty minutes I started chewing my nails because I was so anxious to not get caught and to start living on my own very far away. I kept waiting and after another twenty minutes or so I heard her start to gain consciousness slowly. I gave her another minute to gain her bearings and once I started to hear muffled screams I decided she knew what was going on and that I should go talk to her now.

I walked up to my mom and told her to calm down and not talk because I’d explain everything. I starting with telling her dad is dead. I killed him as I killed my grandmother. She looked at me with utter disbelief and anger. I also killed Sarah, the girl in the closet there. You see, killing is a privilege. Not everyone has the heart to do it, so only those capable know the feeling of being satisfied in every way. Which is why we pay for this, because, happiness never comes without a tragic draw back. Those who decide to experience the wonders of killing, pay the price in the end. I have made peace with myself that I won’t live a full life because of what I’ve done, but I want to make damn sure that I make the best of my life while I’m still alive.

I kneeled down to her face and apologized to her for the last time and asked for her forgiveness before I pulled the knife out of my belt and stabbed it through her throat. The warm blood that was pouring on my hands was a godsend and the sounds of her gasping for air and life added to the pleasure. I watched her die a very slow death, pulled the knife out of her neck and went upstairs.

I knew it was time for me to leave and live on my own now. I knew it was really early to be dropping out of school but I knew killing was my destiny. I searched the house for valuables and found a secret safe that I had never seen before upstairs, and for a miracle it wasn’t even closed. I opened it quickly and found six huge diamonds probably worth over a million a piece. I was so happy I almost soiled myself. I scooped up the diamonds and put them in a new pair of pants.

I got a pair of clothes and put them outside the shower and got undressed and showered for about twenty minutes. For a kid that was about to go and live on his own and is on the run from the law, I was sure feeling pretty good about it. After showering I got dressed and put the six diamonds in my wallet and checked to see if the cheque was still there, which it was. The cheque meant almost nothing to me now that I had over six million dollars worth of jewelry. The reason I kept the cheque was for I was going to use it as my starting money, so I wouldn’t have to worry about carrying six million dollars or more with me at all times.

I packed my suitcase with a few sets of clothes and left my house without cleaning up my parents or anything. I knew someone would find the bodies within two days anyways, so I wasn’t worried about my parents rotting. They would get the burial they deserved.

The first place I went to was the bank. I needed my money to start me off on my own. I cashed in the cheque and called myself a cab. I waited in a tree so no one would see me until I was about to get in the cab. I got down from the tree when I saw the taxi turn onto my block. The man in the cab asked where I wanted to go. I told him I didn’t know but to just get me as far as he could take me from this place for two thousand dollars, and that was the moment where life on my own began.

I woke up, present day and time. A man was calling my name but I was so deep in thought for the past twenty minutes that it took me a full thirty seconds to remember where I was. Once I remembered a little terror had settled into me but the only thought that came to mind was that I lived a full life, of terrorism, and I had definitely made a great impact on the world today.

I was in a Texas electric chair. My verdict was death by shocking and today was the day of my departure from the world. I looked in front of me, and there staring back at me were over ten blood thirsty law men, just waiting to watch me fry.

The man that had awoken me from my memories started to talk to me again. Any last words, he asked me with a mocking tone in his voice. I thought back at what I’ve done for the past forty years and looked back up at the man and said yeah, you’ll all be next.

The man looked back at me and said you’ll never learn will you. He then flipped the switch sending a constant stream of fifty thousand volts throughout my body. I heard them all laugh as I started to fry, then there was blackness. And nothingmore.

© 2008 Jessie


Author's Note

Jessie
do not read if squeemish.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

you're a scary mofo.

hey, but you're fast and clear as a story teller,
lots of silly typos tho.... how serious are you? want me to come back ad edit the first lil chapter for such typos so you can see?

Over-all you sell a story well, aren't afraid to jump into the guts n gristle, and I see strong potential in your story telling skills, personality.



Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 31, 2008

Author

Jessie
Jessie

Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada



About
I am 17 years old. I am male. I enjoy writing. I am not linguistic....so i lack the certain qualities of a linguistic brain. Comment me please? more..

Writing
[untitled #2] [untitled #2]

A Story by Jessie


[untitled #1] [untitled #1]

A Story by Jessie