Thank You

Thank You

A Chapter by jhumur

So, It was one of those days, when you feel really special. My past experiences with my Birthday have always been full of joys unlike this one which was really full of surprise. I do not have a hang over. Nor do I feel like having a coffee today, But just wishing that why my 364 remaining days are not my birthday.  This time I was not excited about purchasing a fairy dress or gift for myself, but then It was not at all needed too.
My day started at 12 am, with much surprising candles all around.  For all these years and months and weeks and days, I have been searching for a peaceful day with people whom I really love.  And to my surprise, this was something which I was looking for long time  and found with a very special note. So I woke up with enlightening around me in form of very peaceful candles and their mesmerising light.  That was followed my a sweet whispering in my ears from a voice which I am very fond of. There was just candles, voice and a perfect peace. A short hand made note was kept on my hand with lot of natural pictures, birds, animals and everything just colourful.  We tend to forget with time that little things make our lives so blissful.  As always, My sweet tooth was served with a sweet surprise and this completed my day.  There was sleep deprivation and cold chilled water at 3 am in the night to follow up a divine experience. And all of these is made easier by presence of an angel in my life. Someone who makes me feel like " I am always there, No matter what happens". Cant ask for something more in life as I have nearly living my life to its full in every form. 

To travel long distance alone is like exploring your destination, to travel with someone you love is like exploring life in best possible ways...


Thank you.. :)


© 2014 jhumur


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on January 13, 2014
Last Updated on January 13, 2014


Author

jhumur
jhumur

ahmedabad, India



Writing
No longer my own No longer my own

A Chapter by jhumur


I for Imagination I for Imagination

A Chapter by jhumur