I for Imagination

I for Imagination

A Chapter by jhumur
"

"
My examination times wake up the sleeping thinker in me.
I day dream longer when I have my papers next day and somewhere every cell of my brain craves to imagine things which I have stopped doing.
I feel everyone of us dreams of an image which we only want to become and never are. Years after year this image just grows with our mistakes, our learnings, our experiences and age. Some of us just become what we want. Majority of us compromise on somewhat lesser than that and a small portion of us never becomes what we imagine or dream but just become something.
I could never understand the difference. Whether life is all about becoming a human, earn and live joyfully or somewhat more than that. Well today let me just compile few of my wishes, before I start forgetting them and erasing them from life completely. May be after years when I would come back to this page, this would make me smile or make me cry.. who knows...

The first weird imagination in my brain is that of a contemporary dancer.This girl is someone whom I am infected with since I was kid. While waiting for a bus or doing nothing, this girl would come out of nowhere in a black satin dress with thin legs and long hairs , starts moving in aerial steps or just dances so lively that I can spend hours not thinking of anything but just dancing with her in my dream. Reality is different. I cant even move a little bit of what she does. :)

The second imagination started after watching Angelina Jolly in tourist. I decided that day itself that I want to go to Venice once I have money more than I require. More than the movie, the city left me mesmerized. Instantly I fell in love with Venice and like a child asks for moon, I check the ticket prices every month to plan for it in future knowing that it would take probably a lifetime to reach Venice, eat the pizza in Naples and click a photo near Leaning tower which I studied in physics.

The third imagination takes me to deeper levels of spirituality. These days I find God in peacock feathers, in Aegle leaves, in water of Ganges and in humans. My deadly wish is to roam in India. The places which are not reported anywhere. The green woody jungles of my poems, the silver bridge in my nightmares, the ice mirrors of my childhood books, the snow deer and dogs of cold land, the silver lining in middle of yellow water, the bells ringing in the mountains, the darkest of nights in deserts... and never ending wishes...

When I look back into my mirror at present, I just find someone who differs from all that is written above.  :) 


© 2014 jhumur


Author's Note

jhumur
pc:National geographic

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on April 20, 2014
Last Updated on April 20, 2014


Author

jhumur
jhumur

ahmedabad, India



Writing
Thank You Thank You

A Chapter by jhumur


No longer my own No longer my own

A Chapter by jhumur