Introductions: The Story

Introductions: The Story

A Chapter by Jin Trigger
"

The following is a brief overview of the story. In as little details as possible I explain the story before and where I will begin.

"

In the land of Valdalstine is an island floating right about the capital. This land is called Akaten, home to the Akaten clan. The Akaten clans are a group of people who use the power of the dragon to preform duties all over the lands. Their histories date back almost to the beginning of human kind. Their island is kept afloat thanks to the powers of the Uni Dragon Law, source of all of Akaten’s powers. One day after some mysterious incident, the Uni Dragon Law was broken which caused the island to fall out of the sky. This incident, known as Heaven’s Descent, was catastrophic taking many lives and homes with it. Thanks to the morale of that the people of Valdalstine possess, everyone left standing went on to rebuild and continue their lives…..

                Seven years have passed since this event and everything seems back to how it was. The member of Akaten, few in numbers, have found homes in the welcoming hands of Valdalstine and put their tragic and mysterious history pertaining to Heaven’s Descent, behind them, but is it really over?

                Roku, a young boy belonging to one of the most prosperous families in Akaten, has lost nearly his whole family and though he has come to terms with it over the years, he cannot shake the feeling that his brother, Moku, is still out there. His suspicions rise when a mysterious group of people spring out of nowhere causing trouble with the goal of possessing the powers of the Black Dragon, the dark and pure evil properties of the Uni Dragon Law.

                Now Roku and the few Akaten clan members he can find must come together and finally unveil the mysterious that caused Heaven’s Descent before this group of troublemakers come to hold the purest and darkest power known to man. 



© 2013 Jin Trigger


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
Added on April 17, 2013
Last Updated on April 17, 2013


Author

Jin Trigger
Jin Trigger

Montgomery, AL



About
Hello, my name is Jin Trigger. I love to write and draw. I'm very passionate about literary stuff. I like to rap and write lyrics and work on small projects in my spare time. I have an unnatural love .. more..

Writing