Giving up

Giving up

A Story by JOANNA

When you love something or someone you put all your heart and everything in your power to make it work. You forsee your future and it seems perfect things are falling into place nothing can bring you down. People see you and they see the outside picture and you see something totally different. Negative feedback doesnt matter even when its coming from those that care and love you. Thats what you dont undestand why will they try to destroy something that makes you so happy. Your answer to all these bad thoughts its not what it seems there is an explanation. Little by little you star to realize that the people around you might be right. Small actions seem suspicious and not in place but you blow it off. Out of no where just for no reason you start looking for an explanation uncovering all the hidden secrets. Ashamed and embarrazed you realize everyone was right and you did not want to see it. All you have left with nothing, out in the cold with no more strength. Just wanting to cuddle up in a ball wanting all his pain and suffering to stop.

© 2013 JOANNA


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on December 7, 2013
Last Updated on December 7, 2013

Author

JOANNA
JOANNA

EL PASO , TX



Writing
Let go Let go

A Story by JOANNA