Let go

Let go

A Story by JOANNA
"

Reflection

"
People will hurt you as you stand there and watch they apologize over and over that after a while it looses it's meaning. It takes that low blow to wake you up and see reality. All the lies start crawling out and all the skeletons come out of the closet you see how stupid and naïve you have been. It took so many tears, anger and disappointments to make you walk away. Your stuck between your heart and mind one wants to stay and the other wants to leave. If you stay things will not change and if they do it will only be temporarily, there are so many ashes and glass in the desert its impossible to put back together and have a solid structure. Walking away is going to be painful and hard same as recovery but it will all be worth it. You will need strength and wisdom to move on but slowly you will see that person you were before with goals and ambitions. There is so much out there to do and to see and learn that there is no reason to stay in a hurtful relationship. Nothing was what it seemed its time to let go. Be true to yourself and do what makes you happy. Every decision that you make will have its consequences. Pain will only sting for a little bit and you eventually learn to live with it and move on just remember some decisions can be changed others cant. Let go.

© 2013 JOANNA


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thx I'm just starting in this :) I appreciate ur feed back ill read some of ur writtings.

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
thanks for wise writing. let it go it s always at my thought when i get to the trouble. keep writing

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 23, 2013
Last Updated on November 23, 2013

Author

JOANNA
JOANNA

EL PASO , TX



Writing
Giving up Giving up

A Story by JOANNA