To Good to be True

To Good to be True

A Story by JOANNA

On a daily basis you meet people, people that have no meaning then when you least expect it you are caught up in a web that you cant even explain. It feels right but at the same time so wrong. Why now? For what? This gentleman makes you see what you deserve and never had he maes you realize you are better. Its is so crazy how a simple converstation can change the course of things. There is more to appearance. Can this all be true all the attention and affection you are receiving makes u feel amazing almost like a goddess. But in the back of your head your wondering is he lying, what is his goal, how far is he willing to take it. There is no time for games you dont want to get hurt once again. Why continue with something that you know is headed for destruction. This prince is extremely charming and you forget about the truth and enjoy it while it last. Many times we want what is not ours and once we have it we realize it is not what we wanted or expected and its more than we can handle. Gentleman is there such a thing can it be real who knows but it sure felt good to be treated like a queen.

© 2013 JOANNA


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on December 7, 2013
Last Updated on December 7, 2013

Author

JOANNA
JOANNA

EL PASO , TX



Writing
Giving up Giving up

A Story by JOANNA


Let go Let go

A Story by JOANNA