Jones Caro

Jones Caro

A Chapter by Wyrn Tiger

A tiny bell rang in the quiet shop as a young boy walked in. He had fare blond hair and blue eyes, wearing  holy pants and a stained shirt. He walked up to the shop owner.

“Im looking for something special for a friend. Do you have any recommendations.” the boy asked. The man reached under the counter and brought out a little black box. “This came just in today” the owner said.

“I bought it over at that one pawn shop. The northeast one.” Jones Caro said to Rollins Cash, his best friend as he handed one of the two gold bands to him.

“What's these strange gauges on the side do?” Rollins said shutting his school locker and turning the ring over in his hands.

“Oh, that's the fun part. Apparently the rings measure your heartbeat." He put it on and pressed one of the small buttons on the side. Orange light pulsed, hypnotizing, from the small gages.

“The store owner said you can adjust the color by these two buttons” Jones said as he played with the buttons, darkening the hue so the ring emitted a blood red flash. Rollin activated his own ring, thrilled when it started to pulse a vibrant blue color.

“I wanted something to signify our friendship.” Jones said, watching as Rollins gold ring flashed its brilliant blue color. “Well, I love it.” Rollins said watching his ring flash. “Come on we need to go home.” Jones said as the bell sounded the end of school.

Jones was curious about the rings,sense he had never seen anything like them before. The shop keeper had just said that some one had sold them to him but had'nt given any detail as to who.






© 2018 Wyrn Tiger


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on March 29, 2018
Last Updated on March 29, 2018


Author

Wyrn Tiger
Wyrn Tiger

bangor, Ireland



About
I spend my time reading and wrighting and will review more..

Writing
Tin man Tin man

A Poem by Wyrn Tiger