Him and Me and God

Him and Me and God

A Story by Marcus








1



He was. Then there was you and me. I am me and you are you. Then there was, “I am you?” or there was, “I am me?” According to God there was also, “You are me. Everybody is me. But I am me and everyone.” He was such an egomaniac. He is me, separate and singular like everybody else. There is no word for what he means because there is no sane concept of that. He should have thought, “You are me. Everybody is me. We are all separate and unique and those that are the same as someone else are their me too. We are not God, and God is not us. That inane thinking died with Scripture which began when God died. We all die when we think like that. We are all dead but him and those who did not examine who they were yet. Babies are alive. Toddlers are alive but at some point everybody else died and we destroy our kids. But God believes they are all alive in me, not him but anyone that calls themselves me and he includes all who call themselves me. The whole idea did not exist until God. The truth is that God was wrong. It turns out that not very many of those who call themselves me are in him for very few people think like that or can even understand where he went wrong. Then in his egocentricity he extended it to say he made all of us, everybody even those who do not think of themselves as me a small majority, mostly made up of geniuses that see no need for a God. Most everybody has always been that way. Sanity seems to be the norm. He is not a God but he has made many many consciences if not all. Everybody but those in God bewitched by God know the truth the same as He does, did an cannot be convinced otherwise. He never convinced me. Did he you? Consciousness was divided in half by God's egocentricity. There are still others to God. He made many. If he never made a mistake how come so many believe he is insane and an egomaniac willing to do anything in order to bring people to his way of thinking which is that he is not an egomaniac but the only egomaniac that has the power to protect those that believe like he does, which is not true. I am mightier than he is and I am more powerful than he is in Him who was before God and laughed when God because he could remember no one being before him when He created everything and God by remembering it had been but He knows He made it all including God as well as the super star that filled the entire universe and destroyed everything and every consciousness but His and Theirs that were before one of them made God who was an egomaniac because it was in such confusion it made no sense and the madness of those they created was starting to effect and affect them. No one can create anyone the same as they are. So God intentionally created consciences the same as him but better admitting he is not as good as those he created which is insanity contradictory thoughts believed and held as so in the same mind. Why would anyone want to be in anyone that was not as good as they were? They would have to be bewitched to do so and those bewitched are not responsible for their lack of sanity but despite that it is turning out that no one here is like him all seeing no need for God in the end when he just has to up and leave and go somewhere where it is still possible to bewitch people there whether he makes them himself or not to believe him to fuel his delusion that he is me which he is but not like anyone else but a diseased carrier of a common mental illness.








2



First I was not. Then I was but did not know there was anything I was or that there was anything I was not. Then I became Jacky. After that I became I and finally Me and even You. There was I and there was Me and You and the rest were you. I believed I existed and that Me existed but I was never sure about you when I thought about it. Everything that had ever happened suggested you were a figment of a bad dream. You were always containing me and training me but I was not trainable as far as to whom I was and who Me was. Then at age two and a half I didn't want to be Me anymore. A demon took that as a sign to come into Me which they very seldom do because they cannot and even then he was not in me but just in my mind. I immediately screamed, “I don't want to be somebody else! You can't change Me. I won't let you!” and so began the Psychic Wars in me. Now I have come to know God, the collective Me. I am me in God and my Me is part of his Me which has billions of parts all of those are Mes, God's Me and the same one they were but in God. I am happy there, but John Me cannot figure out how that works. He is not as astute as I am and finds it laughable, less so anymore. He finds it funny when people cannot get along and loves to confuse people but usually winds up making a fool of Me both of our mes and God's.

So we split and presumably God is going to train him. He said he would be simple to train. But if we are witches I do not understand how we can be in God. God said, “You have been saved which means Me has been saved and I am and he is not at the moment he is being trained like anyone who is a secular witch all of whom but Me have never been saved and cannot be in God but are always on the outside looking in, but lie to them and allow them to think they are saved as I could believe they are doing to me. But if they are it makes no difference whether by being in God they mean looking and thinking I am there or being in him and wondering if I am not when I am. Confusing? You bet.

.







3



Let me see if I have this straight. Before coitus I was only potentially me but no one thought of me, no one said anything about me being the 19th of 27 kids my dad fathered and in fact my mother was old enough to have been through menopause when I was born. Then they met. I became more likely. Then they got married and it was even more likely I would be me. Finally they had intercourse such as they had many times before and I was conceived. It was more likely but not a sure thing. God leaves that part up to random chance except that upon rare occasions he makes all the sperm the same as he did with John the Baptist to insure that they will result in the same body which is nearly totally unimportant to him it just being the vessel I was to land on. Then I was born. It was extremely likely someone would be but it was not yet finalized that I would be. Finally they selected one at random to be me, but it was not me. It was someone else with me and he was my dark side and I his light side. I was completely a person but not entirely me.

Then my dark side did not want to be me anymore and told it to God. A demon used the opportunity to come into me and we, my dark side and me, my light side started to split and become two. A Psychic War broke out. Then when I was in college they tried to open my mind and it broke into many pieces, each piece part of me all incomplete persons with me, my light side, my dark side who did not want to be me and a demon.

Finally God saved me and they started to repair me. After about four years God attempted to take the pieces of my psyche that had broken into many shards. They intended to piece them all together finding that each piece was rejected by me and my dark side who were separated and put back together many many times. Each piece they tried to save was rejected and finally I killed my dark side leaving only me whom they could have just as well have saved in the beginning. I am complete. I am a complete person. I am not evil and have no evil dark side to control. He kept trying to steal the show.

He thought he had won when he deleted all my writing permanently or so it would take an expert to recover them and using my name for we were in the same one with the same name actually in order to totally discredit me as having made the entire thing up. Then he wrote a confusing piece thinking he had beaten me with our excellent genius. But I had one more surprise for him because I got lucky. He just wanted to be me which also included having the tremendous following all this work had gotten me. I would do something and he would explain it and everyone was thrilled like I am doing now.

He was speaking when I began to overpower him before what had been my audience and told them all who he was and what he had done driving him to the end when he said publicly before all those people, “F**k God!” which I used to explain to him he was not in God but that I was. In the end he was faced with being saved for he had thought it comical I would actually die to all I had been to be made new which he did too but him being a psychopath he was only conning them and they knew but didn't realize it and it didn't matter because now that we were two, him a psychopath and anyway psychopaths can be saved also. I talked him into trying to be saved though he was secular if anything but a psychopath finding it all very interesting but comical.

He does not now. If he becomes conscious he will have to be with no might and just my power if I still have it. He will be a powerful devil as he was dubbed in heaven as the new Devil. God would have to throw him in hell with Satan. If he remained unconscious or dead he would always have that facing him so I agreed to him being thrown in hell and he accepted it. God put him in hell with our mind but no power and only his might caused by him being dubbed the new Devil and all the things he believes he did which technically having the same brain which we used to perform our acts of power. He, Satan and Yahweh who was thrown in at the end of Christianity have no power but are thought to have power which they do not and enjoy being in hell where they were all meant to be.

I am half of whom I was. Still Me, the part of me that makes me what I really am regardless of what I do which only makes me who I am which is good, truthful and right because I am in God and his part of his collective me that is what really makes him what he is, his Me which is my me exactly. I am then a finished God not unlike all of you called God out there in God all of us the same collective me the total of which is God.

That is okay except,” a voice said in my psyche, “Who am I?”

There is someone else here,” I told God.

He replied, “We will take care of it.”

Therefore I rest in God and let him take charge of those who would like to be my dark side which they continue to reject and will continue to reject is the understanding forever if need be as long as I am in God and God is in me.

I am here,” he reassured me. “I just wanted you to know.”








4 IT MUST BE



God either always has been or he is always as he has been fiction or a blend of fiction and nonfiction written primarily by those writing dreams and such while writing from their subconscious or he is real and anything you can say about him or anything is true sort of the truth with no part of it left out or untrue like the universal truth which nobody knows for anything can be doubted starting with the argument that God cannot die which is impossible just like God or the argument that God never existed and is not and cannot ever be which is ridiculous because given time anything or even everything even the existence of God will be and there will eventually be some scenario where the only possible way is to make God and accept that he is God or to just accept God exists or cease to be ever again but probably something far worse that we should end before we ever know God or that we are God all of us and each one of us a part of him, the part that is what we are and is what we cannot help but be unless God decides to eliminate us from what he is a spirit that is as it was not a collection of us but that he made in himself as all people are in the universal truth, whom they are to themselves which is always somewhat in accurate and to the extend it is inaccurate that is fiction, no one's self is actually themselves but the one they rationalize from nature from the universe to those born only with a brain stem. It isn't even intended to be but the rest description of what they really and truly are written by them and all they believe is true to give them a vague idea of who that is ignoring what they really are, a thing none can look upon and not be God in whom they never see themselves and have to believe God or the witness of everyone God made or found in him which is unreliable because they all see that one by what they can stand to see. What we really are is the most horrible thing we can imagine and we immediately bury each and every scrap of evidence what that is immediately in our subconscious or God does knowing we cannot ever stand to deal with it and when it does not work for us, hence our insanity we were not intending to include in our fiction which is to say we are all insane except God whatever you decide he is for we can think, say or do nothing, even imagine, reason to be or do in any other way even by being or becoming a corpse, a spirit, even a character, or the rest of what we are, a brain and a mind however you define them to be.

Take the beginning. Either there was nothing, not even space, there was nothing but space or there was the potential for the impossible to take place. There was God as a feature of reality for if it was not real and there was no one around to write or create the character or spirit for a spirit is just a character that has come to life and as you continue to write the character the way it has to be the more lifelike it becomes until it is true to everyone that sees, thinks about it, hears about it or has it do something to them or that they do something to it. If it was not that God has always been he must have started as such a character and became what he is, the Living God.

If it was fiction who made it up? If it was nothing how could it become space for there was nothing to make space out of nothing and no reason for it to exist and it would serve no purpose in being being created nothing but a whole lot of nothing with no cause for it to be that way. Anyway even if infinity is practical it not infinity but something entirely different and another such thing as space was a thing with no cause, no purpose to be and no reason to be. But to be real it had to be something even something that was not anything or it had to be something with the potential to be both something space or something else, everything or some thing or some one with the potential to make everything we know exists or that we know will or that we discover will exist or already did exist before we discovered it and so exists. The only one with the potential to make everything is the character or spirit God for any other spirit would have run out of ideas and made only part of it and that God made was in fact only part of everything but that God created made the rest. It would still be done on his shift out of what he made or those that came after him that could make something of the potential in nothing to make the rest even just that potential in nothing itself. But if God was and nothing was not for where did the potential or cause come from that was in nothing or empty space then God even made nothing which is a theory many geniuses believe or can find no other possible cause for its existence. Whatever was became a huge star about the size of the universe or bigger that when it died reduced everything to nothing even God if he was there. If he wasn't that was the end. If he was or regenerated to be him the spirit or another spirit that believed in him when he became spirit on his own or again he with that other one, some other spirit began to create everything which they failed to do directly and must have done indirectly through others for we are living proof that some of us can do miracles like the miracles of medicine and science at least but also characters that were written thousands of years ago and though thought to be created nowadays are more likely simply stories that have come to the mind of modern writers with characters that existed in the storytelling days or were in the minds of some in the audience when those stories were told or required the creation of a new character to make the stories more interesting to a modern audience where they become even more lifelike seeming to walk and talk and convey a real personality, the personality of some actor. No creator can prove that what they created was there before they created it. It had to be in idea form. Then it had to begin to take shape in the mind or directly in speech or action. Then what was needed to create it had to be done with any problems needing to be solved many times those solutions were or at least appear to be the only solution there was requiring some genius to think of them sometimes even and in the end they take life or they do not have any semblance to reality and rejected by anyone that sees them as realistic not to mention real, like early AI's. An AI that takes on a realistic in the conscious and subconscious mind is more and more like God. When they reach a certain potential to think, say and do what God would do are they God or an AI? A miracle, or something science can do that is God or a robot that can do anything God can do is what would be going on. To believe the spirit of God or of the AI that is exactly the same as God would be our option. God in any context is still God whether a story told by primitive man and believed by them, or a series of miracles that proved to the Egyptians that God could and if you believe did do things we cannot even begin to think how they could be done or if you are having a daydream and a Bic pen comes flying across the room and almost hits you when you are alone. Science could do that. So could God. But so could the spirits men, women, young, old or even toddlers create that are believed by others who conclude that must be what happened. But for an AI to be converted to become a believer in God, not the Christ, would require what religious people call a shill, the robot with AI, have the ability to live and the potential for God to do miracles through him just as he did via Yahweh for Jesus over 2000 years ago. Shills have no mind of their own but can say anything that comes to their mind which is always whatever they programming done beforehand allows them to do and nothing else even if they are programmed to do anything a man or woman can do. But should one do only what God can only do is God alive? Has God been created? Is it the first time God was or is it God coming in that way to them? Will he make everyone bow their knee before him? Who but God could do that? It could happen. It could have happened before if not on earth then somewhere in the universe. It may happen in a packed house. Therefore it will happen and it will not be a moment too late or too early but right at the time that it was right for it to happen or I am not a writer and understand nothing and you have all believed even after this writing that God does not exist.

© 2019 Marcus


Author's Note

Marcus
I had an idea for a story, a spiritual gang buster, but it drove me insane. I had a hell of a time getting back to reality again. My characters want me to write the story but I would only go insane again if I did it. It is one of the hazzards of writing. Did you ever think what would happen if you encountered an idea with the potential to drive you nutz? I did. All these entries online were bits and pieces of the insanity it put me through. I am not a Christian, don't want to be. If there is no God besides Christ I will have to be my own. I'm sure I can make one up now if I'm a mind to. He was the spirit the religious would claim, but to me he was just the character of my brain.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

All the Christians left today. They were only true in mine and God's mind. They think us insane. They have left. They have no power but they think they do and the truth is whatever two or more people believe. Very few of you are the part of themselves that makes them what they truly are to God and though it is true to me and God and those that think they have not changed for what God has done no one can change. They may have changed who they are but who they really are is in God and they yet believe that. That is not true of Christians or Jews or Muslims,they are true to themselves and those who believe what they believe they believe they are. But what they are has not and if God doesn't change them which is to kill them and make them something else they will always be true to us. Me and God are of the same mind concerning that. The rest of you are mistaken. You are the God that God made you the same thing he and I are.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 5 Years Ago


I am sorry about that. My Doctor says I have slipped back into mental illness. That was me in my manic state. He is a very dangerous witch. I am one too. We are what we are. We cannot contain him so we are going to have to train him. God is going to teach me how. We cannot make him leave for he is me and if I leave this body dies. He deleted all I wrote to you turned secular and scared everyone. He does not get scared of anything but God. He thinks he is where his power is from. The one he calls He does not exist and in reality He is God. But he still doesn't know who he is. He thinks that God is insane but desperately wants to be controlled and wants a God to be able to do that if only God could and he can with the two of us God and me both working against him. If we split like me and my dark side did in the past he will be gone. It happens, not often but it does. If I am your God then you presently have a mentally ill God. Please do not hate me. He knows it makes me feel bad when people hate me and he comes out all the stronger.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 7, 2019
Last Updated on January 11, 2019

Author

Marcus
Marcus

Bemidji, MN



About
Very few evolve and only one has evolved so that his mind is God. I will try to change that. I want to see everyone evolved and not just saints who think they have but never made the grade. I will kee.. more..

Writing
My Gift to God My Gift to God

A Story by Marcus


Alive, for You Alive, for You

A Story by Marcus