prolugue

prolugue

A Chapter by jtbrazil

                             

“We should leave him alone”

“What shall we do with the boy when he begins to research the ladies story, Aquarius?”

“He can’t research if…”

“If what? If we imprison him and his family only for him to fall in love with one of our kind and she too eventually get’s killed, because that worked so well last time. For now on I call the shots”

“Than what do you suggest we do with him Loki? Kill him?”

“No doubt that would be much easier, but no, we can’t, not yet anyway”

“We should send him away, somewhere that he would be so distracted he would not have time to research an old ladies story”

“You mean hell?”

“No, my little dwarf friend Aquarius, somewhere worse, somewhere where people actually pay to get humiliated and outcast in this world”

“Where could we find a place like that?”

“I believe they call it University. The very name sends a shivers down my spine”

“Why would he go to a place like that?”

“Apparently you can’t do anything in this realm without a piece of paper that shows you went there”

“Sounds like a nice little racket, did one of our kind start it?”

“No, that one is their own”

“And to think Loki, They call us evil”

“Ok, Aquarius lets go home”

“Can I open the portal this time, you never let me, I want to.”

“Yes, you can open the portal; I sometimes forget you’re nearly a thousand.”

“Ok, stand back Loki I don’t want to hurt you”

“Is all this necessary, we have opened this thing over a billion times.”

“Yes Loki, I know how many times YOU have opened it”

“Just hurry up”



© 2010 jtbrazil


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on September 13, 2010
Last Updated on September 13, 2010


Author

jtbrazil
jtbrazil

Oxford, MS



About
I am currently A freshman at the University of Mississippi majoring in English and latin. I hope to become a highscool or college english teacher/professor or an editor and be able to make others drea.. more..

Writing
Twinkie Twinkie

A Story by jtbrazil


Billy Billy

A Story by jtbrazil


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by jtbrazil





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5