What Are You Going To Do About It?

What Are You Going To Do About It?

A Story by jufa
"

One should never march time to the beat of a dead drummer.

"
What Are You Going To Do About It?




What Are You Going To Do About It?
A Story by Julius Fann, Jr

" One should never march time to the beat of a dead drummer. "

Religion, like science or politics, has shaped us in some ways we believe we understand, and in other ways, we don't. We are all products of this shaping, which has cultivated conformity bent upon a self-righteous commitment to either reject or accept submissiveness to this cultural system of thinking because it agrees or disagrees with our personal mind expansion or lack thereof.

We all accept and reject things from our childhood unto this present day because they do, or do not bear witness to our beliefs today, or our inner conscience. What we accept or reject comprises our intellect, spiritual or non-spiritual living, and exposes our conscience integrity to others from our interpreted truth. This is the point to be made here, it is individualized truth, not truth unified. Does this mean what one believes or accepts irrespective is not the truth? Who knows?

The greatest lie concerning my living, I have discovered, is believing the collective sum of plurality is the objective that makes up conformity. That individual man is not the foundation of the singularity of pluralities collective determinism of subjectivity, which base its existence on self-survival. Self-survival, I have found to be a farce just as selectiveness. Everything an individual does, and actions they take have come to them from someone else who pioneered, suffered, and struggled to do what the conformist said could not be done. Individual personalization of action and supposed free-thinking of anything is a personalization that originally belonged to the original thinker and producer of that which we now accept, believe upon, and live within the framework of, and claim to be our creative independence.

The illusion is [and I use the word illusion loosely, you can make it a mirage or anything which pleases you] we never come to the realization this society living today is from hand-me-down beliefs, philosophies, rules, and laws of spiritual and non-spiritual intellectualism. And so, in our selectiveness -whether spiritually or not, or intellectual- we are selecting that which belongs to someone else.

Let me illustrate this a little further. The object of a finished work of art is for the purpose of the observer to see what the artist comprehended. And in comprehending, expressed in the matter of materialization. That is the illusion of art whether written or placed upon a canvas. No one sees or feels that which culminated as the written word or painted image of experience through the eye of the artist's comprehensive feelings and thoughts. The viewer or reader becomes selective in relative points that are comparative to their personal eye of comprehensive living and evaluation. The reader or viewer has accepted or rejected something they do not comprehend experientially. And thus, they have become the greatest liars, for they have deceptively lied to themselves. They have accepted or rejected what someone else has lived and experienced, and could not evaluate nor added nor take away from something which is incomprehensible to them.

Let me be sure, in attempting to make myself as clear as words of relativity can be made clear about what I am saying. We quote poets like Frost who states "a poet is entitled to whatever response he gets from his poems. In a sense this is true, but a poet can only get from his poem what it was that inspired him/her to pen the poetry, or paint the image. Once the poetry is complete, however, another person's interpretation of that works belongs to the interpreter, not the poet, unless the poet accepts another's interpretation as his own.

But the reality of this is as the interpreter has no Entitlement of Cause to say what is the reason behind the penning of the poem or image, so also the poet has no Entitlement of Cause" as to the reasoning as to what belongs to the interpreter for the reasoning given above.

And then there is Van Gogh or Montaigne, in continuing the illustration, who are no different than Frost, you, or I. What Frost, Van Gogh, or Montaigne accomplished was in their time of thinking and living, not mine, or yours, or anyone reading these words now. What can these men say to us in our time technology, of talking picture telephones which will make us step beyond our comprehension now, into their comprehensive-time? Their saying, whether in pictures or words, can only be pointers, not truths to be expanded on, because they were reaching to grasp, in their time of living, the same things we are reaching to grasp today in our time of living.

What these men did and said is not to be displayed as intellectual, or inventive truths to others, for words, are interpretations, and inventions are expanded manifestations of those interpretations individually expanded upon. This reality is verified by men like Edison, Einstein, and Dr. Saltz. These men took that which they heard and received of that which was already in existence in Pure Mind and applied their expanded reality to their times. The results in our comprehensive living today became clear by the display, and have led to the space and technological and inner conscience pointers of today.

Pureness is Pure only when expanded for the betterment of the whole, not individually. The individual is only a disappearing part of Pureness in this parenthesis of time, space, distance, and matter. Or words, pictures, imagination, and thoughts. Pureness is the taking of yesterday; eliminating that taken out of the thought pattern of its time, by expanding on the experience of living today, and to keep one from living within the past, that which was of a different time logical meant only as pointers now. One should never march time to the beat of a dead drummer.

Significant

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa 
 

© 2022 jufa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on December 28, 2012
Last Updated on September 27, 2022