Do you know me - Julius Fann, Jr

Do you know me - Julius Fann, Jr

A Story by jufa
"

"
This mind, with its split personalities, is what binds all individual [me's] to the consciousness of itself and; what firmly holds [me's] in the pains and pleasures of an illusionary life of matter through the illusionary death of that matter.

All [me's] are ignorant worshippers of a God they cannot fathom, thus, cannot understand, thus, cannot realize through their intellect. Therefore, all [me's] are manipulated by the illusion of eating the fruit of the tree of dual minds, which means everything in the human realm is brought to life on illusive false conditions. It is these conditions, which foster birth, which give life to death, thus, "life gives to death so death can die, and death gives to life so life can live." But that which is the true Source of life, which gives birth its power, thus the power to all conditions within that birth has no end. Where does anything of infinite life end when there is no jumping-off point of beginning to measure that "without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days nor end of life"?

All [me's] are manipulators of conditions of thought. All [me's] sanction their lives by the manipulation of these conditions for their betterment based on their own projected mind images of their two personalities of good and evil. Experts are [me's] in their manipulation of conditions concerning themselves; in not accepting their responsibility to love their fellow [me's] as they love themselves, and; "thou shalt have no other gods before Me."

Deceitfully self-righteous is [me's] mainspring, as they manipulate through the maze of darkness they themselves have formed, built upon, believe, and exist in. It matters not, therefore, which rung of the ladder of life [me's] foot may come to rest upon; what belief [me's] hold, or what the religion [me's] tender, race, color of earth's texture [me's] wears, or [me's] abilities in this realm which [me's] have formed, if [me's] have not stopped seeing God as a thought, concept, idea, word, picture, or image in time, space, distance, and matter, [me's] will never come to know, therefore, understand, [me] is the chief manipulator and divider of the garment of life.

In all things, in all ways, in all [me's] mind, body, and soul, [me] will never realize, because [me] does not realize [me] exist in a bubble  of [me's] own form, and that in the midst of [me's] Being, there is ONE REALITY which will endlessly direct [me's[ ways, express  [me's]  truth, and manifest to [me's] "things also we speak, not in words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the WHOLE SPIRIT teacheth, comparing spiritual things with spiritual."

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

 

© 2022 jufa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on January 14, 2022
Last Updated on November 12, 2022