The metaphor which deceives - Julius Fann, Jr

The metaphor which deceives - Julius Fann, Jr

A Story by jufa

Fear is the mother of man's belief he has fallen away from his Conscience directions of living by "every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." The question is, however, where does one fall when they cannot fall out of themselves?  No one can fall from here to there, one can only be pulled into the dark hole of their fears.  

 When one diligently walk in the experience of their faith, hope, and love, these three things. Wisdom lead them, and others who step into their light, deeper into the message of Silence when even plagued with agitators who constantly disrupted their expression of living in the Grace of
  
Agitation is the road traveled by agitators who cannot realize the origin of their fear was human indoctrination, and who still live fearing the curtain will be pulled off their anthropomorphic god, or to be succinct, exposing the belief and hypocrisy of a Wizard of Oz.

Everyone who's familiar with The Wizard of Oz realizes the characters in it were eventually shown the reality of that which they were seeking when they made a startling revelation of seeing themselves concerning themselves. So, then, the reality beyond morphing god humanly is always needed here. Also needed is patience, strength, and courage, as Ps.27:14 tells us: "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."

Consequently the core, it would appear, of our acceptance or denial is fear and ostracizing. After years of being antagonized, those sincere learn resilience. It takes a resilient, unyielding stance to break the chain of filibuster which prolongs one need to "be strong in the Lord, and the power of his might." Within this strength, the strong speaking out . They take a stand which every individual living, in fear, need to do with an unyielding earnest desire  to step out of the clutch of the god of this world's mentality, into the substance and essence of THAT "without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of day nor end of life." Each step one takes to be free of the clay of the earth has to start by comprehending the myth of God being a man is the metaphor that deceives.



Man's Anthropomorphic god

© 2022 jufa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on January 16, 2022
Last Updated on September 27, 2022