Not My Reflection Chapter 1

Not My Reflection Chapter 1

A Chapter by j.m

There was a small cry and the hospital room fell silent like a dark hallway. ¨It's a girl.¨ said the doctor and handed her to the mother, ¨S-She's... beautiful." she with a calm voice said. ¨What shall we name her?¨ the father asked. ¨Let's name her… Hannah.¨ the tired mother announced. “What a lovely name!” the nurse replied with a light, sweet smile. “Yes indeed it is,” the doctor added. “Hannah”. the

dad repeated in a quiet voice, he said it a couple more times before motioning for the small baby. The mother handed the baby gently to the dad as he cradled it in his hands. “The name suits you,” the father said with a smile and a little chuckle after. "We will raise her good, We will raise her with love, care, and respect.” the father said confidently, the mother nodded in agreement.

Hannah was a good kid, she had good grades, respected other kids and loved her parents, but there's one thing that she lacked, friends. She wasn't good at making them, she would often shy away. Hannah was a pretty girl with long black hair and sparkling green eyes. She was short for her age but she was the perfect daughter. They live in a nice house with a St. Bernard named Jackie and her bigger brother Alfred, Hannah loved jackie more than anything. She was very shy and didn't talk to anyone,she only had one friend but it was Jackie. Hannah and jackie played all day every time she came home from school, and she was only happy when she was home.

“Good luck at school Hannah!” her father shouted as Hannah walked out the door and gave a light sweet smile. Always sitting in the front seat to avoid the popular girls but they always sit right behind her and say nasty stuff about her that she can clearly hear. When the bus gets to school she runs to her locker and quickly unpack and dashes to her first class, usually in tears.

Her favorite subject is Physics with her teacher Mrs. Jesse, she loves to have Hannah in her always helps her with her problems with the popular girls and it usually gets them in trouble but they don't care and they just keep bullying her until tears drip down her face.  At lunch she usually eats in the school library reading her favorite book “The Finale Four,” She was enjoying her lunch until the popular girls walked in, “YOUR READING FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!” Alexis shouted with disgust written all over her face, and all her little minions started shouting, “HANNAH THE W***E! HANNAH  THE W***E!” “NO! IM NOT READING FIFTY SHADES OF GREY,” Hannah protested, “I'M READING THE FINALE FOUR!!!” “oh sure” Alexis said with a pinched face like smelling a skunk, her friends started laughing and mocking her.hannah wanted to use her power to throw a heavy book at them but she just couldn't. Hannah ran out of the library sobbing so hard she couldn't see and bumped right into David Ambert, her physics partner. “Are you okay??” David said with concern. Hannah was speechless and instead of telling him what happened, she ran to the principal's office but she was too late, she was beat by Alexis and her crew. “What is wrong with you?” She said with hatred. “NO, NO, NO! I WASN'T READING FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!” Hannah yelped. “I don’t want to hear another word, YOUR EXPELLED!”  The principal said, and Alexis snickered.

Hannah ran out of her school and ran all the way the Greenway park where she sat down on the park bench and cried until it hurt her. She called her mom to come pick her up from the park and when she arrived she questioned Hannah rapidly. “What happened? Did you get hurt? Was it Alexis again?” Hannah nodded when her mother said Alexis and told her the story. “UNBELIEVABLE!” Hannah's mother shouted. “My daughter would never read that book! We are going straight to your principal's office and getting out back in school." “Okay” Hannah said weakly. “And we are going to punish those girls!” “But can we do that tomorrow?” Hannah asked. “What? Why?” Her mom said, puzzled.” “I'm just tired from today” Hannah responded. “Well...okay, we can go home and rest from today.” “Thank you mommy, I love you so much” Hannah said with a light sigh. “I love you to Hannah, my sweet flower.” Her mother said and drove off home. They stopped by a nearby fast food restaurant to eat dinner and went home. All through the day hannah used her kinetic power called telekinesis which is where you can move things with your mind. She would often lift up pens and pencils and other small objects, but this time she was lifting up her favorite pocket knife that her father bought her when they were visiting their cousin in florida, it has a crocodile on it and it is made of wood. “Hannah please stop with the pocket knife” Her father said with a worried look on his face. “Sorry daddy, I'm just mad at Alexis and her friends."

“We all are too, she is so childish and, and well stupid” “yeah, she is” hannah said weakly. “Don't worry, tomorrow you and your mother are going to your school and straightening things out with your principal and those girls.” “Okay, but what if those girls are still mean to me?” Hannah questioned. “Don't worry we will make sure that something like this won’t ever happen ever, ever again.” “Thanks daddy” Hannah said with a light smile and walked upstairs to get ready for bed. Her mother came up to kiss her goodnight. “Good night my sweet flower, I love you so much.” her mother told her with a smile. “I love you to mommy.” Hannah replied with a smile. Her mother kissed her goodnight and turned off the light. Her mother calls Hannah flower because Hannah is a type of flower, a beautiful flower. and she is always blooming.













© 2015 j.m


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on April 17, 2015
Last Updated on April 17, 2015


Author

j.m
j.m

MN



About
i am a sad poet more..

Writing
Not My Reflecton Not My Reflecton

A Book by j.m


The Darkest Dream The Darkest Dream

A Story by j.m