Call to Heaven: Reason for Suffering

Call to Heaven: Reason for Suffering

A Poem by Silburwolf

For since long ago, before creation there has been suffering.
In the beginning there was nothingness and dawn was a black sky.
Then the light that was day and the dark which was night came to being.
Land arose from the sea, the dark blue cold body, with no life.
The seas once nothing, became filled with beautiful life of all kinds.
The skies once nothing, avail life of all kinds as the birds chirped to heaven thankful and joyful.
The lands that divided the seas birthed animals with cries of glee to the heavenly host.
The stars, planets, and space made the most to show glory of the heavenly host.
Finally, mankind from dust the Earth became complete and the heavenly host could take a seat.
The nothingness before life is one kind of suffering that has no reason it was just there.
With given free-will of choice the other suffering came to be as we had made our choice to eat of the tree.
One of the things mankind did not know was of the dark and evil that we were warned of so.
The path of curiosity, shame, and sorrow brought back the nothingness that which was suffering from before.
Being filled with life and knowing who’s breath it was that breathed life to being, we chose suffering over life’s gift.
Suffering over time brought a third definition as a tool for refinement, enlightenment, and discipline.
Suffering must be as is always there but for some it lights a candle of courage to fight fear.
Suffering exists in every trial everywhere but for some it becomes a trap a snare.
Those caught in the snare of suffering and let it bring great fear beware as darkness lies around the corner to make one feel life is meaningless.
Believe in prayer as prayer is as such a call to the heavenly host to relieve your suffering and break the yoke.
The penalty for meditation on suffering is to feel nothingness, but a call to heaven can bring back life which is heavenly bliss.

© 2018 Silburwolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on January 5, 2018
Last Updated on January 5, 2018

Author

Silburwolf
Silburwolf

Jerseyville, IL



About
There is much to tell and many tales behold as my story has much to unfold. If you want to know more of me message me and we shall chat and perhaps I will let you have cheese. No cheese? That be no go.. more..

Writing
Hezekiah Hezekiah

A Poem by Silburwolf