Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by KA Sharp

Prologue

 

 

     I’ve been through a lot during this short life of mine. Saying that, you probably think I must be about to die, but that isn’t the case. I simply know too much. At first everyone thought I was crazy or maybe that I was a terrorist. I was tortured for answers that would make sense. Apparently mine didn’t, but the truth did become known as more people across this world experienced it for themselves. In order to cover up what was done to me, my memories are going to be erased, and then I will be commemorated as a hero. It seems most people don’t believe our government has the capability to wipe memories, but they are capable of far more than anyone would like to know.

     We are ourselves guilty of denying the truth for fear of it. I am praying to the one deity I know to truly exist to protect this truth. I give it to you for safe keeping until I am ready for it. Once my memories are gone, I may not believe my own story, but please, please, don’t ever give up on me. You and I, our souls are bound to one another, and that is a truth no one can erase. This is the story that began only months ago…



© 2014 KA Sharp


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting start...look forward to reading more of this

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was good write and I can feel your story is going to be one interesting ride and will be back to read more...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 25, 2014
Last Updated on March 25, 2014


Author

KA Sharp
KA Sharp

Brooklyn, NY



About
What can I say? I've got people and worlds and stories floating around in my head, constantly inspiring me and helping me through life. Now, I present them to you. May they conjure up greatness for .. more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by KA Sharp


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by KA Sharp