Two

Two

A Chapter by kalesalad

“Am speechless.”A raspy voice said behind me.
I was in the verge of tears. Why I thought that was a good idea.
“Look am really sorry. I didn't mean to say that.”
He closed the door behind him and almost sat on the floor next to me. I could smell his fresh clothes.
He smiled at me grabbing my chin with his hand.
“I can see that you are hurt.”He said with a velvet voice almost whispering.
The truth was that I am. Memories flashed and I felt tears forming in my eyes.
I nodded
“I am sure you are a nice kid.”He cupped my face. Kid really? I can't be that much younger than him. His hand was warm and a little bit sweaty.”But if I ever see you again I will make sure you regret it. Are we clear?”
I looked at him. Something inside me shivered. Excitement?He was threatening me,why was I excited? He smiled at me. I should answer something, the guy was practically threatening me. I shouldn't make it worse though.
“I...” didn't know what else to say
“Your cheeks are so red. You look cute when you blush.”
I was blushing?Still?S**t!
My breathing became irregular again. I started feeling my surrounding. I was sitting on the floor with my back on the wall just outside his class and Him,this blond good looking guy was kneeling beside me cupping my face.
I should speak ,i should say something.
“Listen,i don't think we'll ever see each other again. I don't do math.”
I said trying to keep my voice steady.
Please don't get your hand off of my face. It feels so good. Please please
He gently grabbed my neck and leaned in. His lips were almost touching my earlobe. I felt his mouth open.
Was he trying to kiss me? Why am I excited? Do I like him?no no no

“I can feel you pleading me with those big eyes of yours.”
I felt my legs pushing together and my parts tingle.

“Mr Cannington?Are you ok?Is there something wrong?”
I was ambused by the voice. I stood straight trying to get up. He nonchalantly looked at her.
“No Jennie,we are fine. I haven't started the lecture yet. Get in I'll be right behind you.”He winked
She didn't anything. Just gave him a big naughty smile and went inside.
The moment was gone.
Why was i sad? Really? Did i wanted to make out with this rude man?He is cute though.Eleanor stop!
He lifted me up by grabbing me with both hands and put me on my feet. He cleared his throat with a cough.
“You are looking for C211.Down the hall turn left.”
“Thank you very much and am s-”I said trying to apologize for my outburst
He looked straight in the eyes whilst he bit the bottom of his lip.Carrington's eyes were the same color as the rainy sky. Blueish with gray undertones.
“Don't ruin it. It was fun. I'll be seeing you again.”said as he went to the door

No you wont.
I run making a mental note not to come near C209 ever again.

What was that?Did I almost made out with him?

Outside C211 the lesson has started and if I got in everyone would look at me and I would be the center of attention. I felt my face burning and my breathing getting heavy. I don't need that right now.


Grabbing my bag I turned away from C211 and took the stairs leading out of the building. Day one,not cool thus far.

I looked at my watch it was almost midday a.k.a. best time for coffee. One block away from uni was a bus stop that i could take and be in town in less than 20 minutes. I headed there taking my time to enjoy the sunny day.
The bus arrived after a ten minute wait,i got in sat beside an old lady and closed my eyes for a bit. This bus stops almost outside of Jace's cafe which is immensely convenient for me.This time though I forgot to push the stop button and I ended up a little further than planned.

Great now i'll have to walk .Damn my distracted brain.

Walking pass the little shops I saw people going in an out. Families with their children running here and there. There was a man taking photos of the old fountain located in the middle of the street. I looked at his camera the big body of his Canon and the bold lens unlock memories in my mind. A few years ago I was posing nearly naked in front of one just like his. Only the man that promised to love me more than anything held it and not an unknown person. All that time had passed and still small details like this trigger my memories. We were smiling back then, we were happy,i loved him , I gave him my all but apparently that wasn't that enough for him.

I must have looked at the man with the camera for quite some time because he put it down and looked at me confused. Disappointment run threw me as my eyes didn't met the ones I was daydreaming about.

Cole...

I shook my head and smiled at nothing. I was far from being happy but I deserve to smile, not to cry about the past.

It's just a memory. You will forget hopefully

After a 15 minute walk I was outside of Little Sunshine. I waved at Jace who was sitting at a baize bar stool.

“Hey,done so early?”
“You could say that.” I felt my voice crack.
No no no
“El?Did something happen?”
I just nodded afraid that if I opened my mouth tears might fall off my eyes.
“Did something happen in class?El?” She stood down from the stool.
Class? what class?
“El?You are red. Talk to me please?”
I let out a sob
“I was...walking...camera...a man...fountain...remember...Cole.” I said between sobs.
She just nodded
“Damn that Cole.” was all she said and she put me down on a pillowy chair near the window.


Today couldn't get any worse. Or so I thought.


© 2015 kalesalad


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on September 20, 2015
Last Updated on September 20, 2015
Tags: Teacher, breakup, lover, reunite, boyfriend


Author

kalesalad
kalesalad

About
I enjoy writing not good at it. I enjoy coffee and cloudy weather. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by kalesalad


Three Three

A Chapter by kalesalad