A Message That Was Never Received

A Message That Was Never Received

A Chapter by kaoswithak
"

My midnight thoughts on today' society. This is the first chapter, where i include myself hence criticizing myself, not in an hypocrite way, but in a way where i forcibly take part of.

"
Im no one, and i'll never be no one. The Universe is to vast to acknowledge my existence, or anyone elses. There are an infinity of patterns, wich most, we can't see. We are not made to fully understand everything, the more we know, the more we forget. We tend to live of the past. We tend to look back and feel proud for others achievements, instead, of looking foward to make our own. We tend to get lost in memories creating less and less as the years go by, until our memories take over us, making that our reality. We live dazed and confused. Anxious, to see what's next but never worrying about it when we're living it, only to care about it, once again, when it becomes a memory. Doesn't it feel ironic? We only start remembering people once they're gone. Covering them with dirt over their casket, in a way to make us, the living ones, feel better, less haunted. But we keep being haunted, while some others pretend to be haunted as well, just in a search for pity or some attention, that they never really got in their younger times. When i say haunted, i mean the memories of the people that are gone, went to the land of the truth, because the only certain truth after birth, it's death. 
What is it that we seek? Fame? Fortune? Love? Or simply a way to try to live obnoxious to the reality that surrounds us? We are moved by objectives, even small ones that we create. When a person reaches all their objectives, resides with no power of will because of his lack of motivation for reaching something new. Therefore, when a man can not choose, he ceases to be a man.


© 2020 kaoswithak


Author's Note

kaoswithak
Give me your own thoughts and opinions! If you see any misspell or grammar issue, please type it down, help me improve my english.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on February 23, 2018
Last Updated on October 22, 2020
Tags: art philosophy nihilism


Author

kaoswithak
kaoswithak

Portugal



About
... more..

Writing
Grinch Grinch

A Poem by kaoswithak


Diana Diana

A Poem by kaoswithak