Broken Pen

Broken Pen

A Chapter by kaoswithak
"

I chose that first Capital "T" since it reminds me of the letters used on tabloids. I chose it in a satiric way of mocking them.

"
The time flies when your mind ain't in the same place as your body. When your numb head, dazes in confusion of it's surroundings, but knowing it's already night. The wild spirit of the night awaits for you, as you roar into the dark. 

  I looked foward aprecciating the closed window for hiding the street lights. Grabbing my pen, like a madman who's to compulsive to produce something new.
  -I just can't, so many worries of mistakes i can't avoid... But i can't stay focuses in anything else until i create something new...

Dark shadows crawl under the door, but they have my permission since i don't mind them walking around. I just forgot the little lucidity i once had. It's forgotten with so many others that now roam together.
-"At least i'm writting", i happily mumbled with a crooked smile due to my sedated body of spirits and grass, one hell of a combination if you ask me! 
  This is the time where i start analysing all small details of other's so called, "private life", thinking to every detail, thinking of people's personalities, what is it that we seek? Hapinness towards others, or is it just greed, trying to pass others?
A magnified view over a half full bottle of whiskey showed another view, an arrow was now seen pointing the other way. As you mind imagine this was not the best view for drunk junky. As i looked into it i went deeper, imagining scenarios of contradictions in life, remembering so many that i could easily blame on the Media, who's job's to inform the people with news they greedly distort. 
-"Capitalis pigs", i mumbled and i took another sip from the bottle.
I could write more, but i don't even consider myself a writter, it's a mumble title that i can't accept.

 I'll eventutly lay on my heavy body and get some sleep,
 but for now i'll enjoy my daze
as my wwords ar fad-ding i...n...


© 2018 kaoswithak


Author's Note

kaoswithak
Feel free to give your thougts and opinions.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on April 14, 2018
Last Updated on April 14, 2018
Tags: monologues


Author

kaoswithak
kaoswithak

Portugal



About
... more..

Writing
Grinch Grinch

A Poem by kaoswithak


Diana Diana

A Poem by kaoswithak