Lost Chapter 1

Lost Chapter 1

A Chapter by Amy Rose


          I was awoken by screaming and footsteps. I could feel the floor moving on the vast ship. Something wasn't right. I started to feel uneasy as I searched the dining hall and my bedroom for my family, but they were nowhere to be found. I decided to wait for awhile, staring out the tiny window we had in our room and clutching onto my teddy. Several minuted passed and I was getting suspicious. I had to search for them, it was my only chance.

        I opened the door. I tried to balance with the ship rocking over and back. Expensive vases were flying everywhere smashing to pieces on the ground. The hall was empty. The dining hall was packed with people which made me curious. I found a boy sitting on the ground crying, he looked as if he was about 6 or maybe 7. I knew I had to find my family, but this mattered more, I HAD to help him. Or else I would have to put up with the guilt for the rest of my life. I caught his shaking hand and brought him to the dining hall and searched for his family, and unfortunately I was unlucky. So I brought him with me to search for my own parents.

      We started moving around swiftly. I knew we didn't have much time left until the ship turned over or sank. I was surprised to see men were still laughing and drinking as much beer as they possibly could. But I had much more things to worry about. So I headed outside.

      I walked around and someone patted me on the back..
"There you are!!" shouted my brother, " Did you see the waves?!" 
     "Yes, I did. Where is Mam and Dad?.. And why did you leave me?!" I shouted back over the screaming and shouting of the other passengers. 
     " No time for questions. Come with me, we need to get off this ship, now." he said and caught my hand. I wanted to help the little boy find his parents but for now he had to come with us.


© 2015 Amy Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

What happens next??? What happened before??? Interested......

Posted 9 Years Ago


Amy Rose

9 Years Ago

What happens next is a secret ;) what happened before was they were on a cruise just going on holida.. read more
Jerald Infant Jeyarethinam

9 Years Ago

When will the secret be revealed Amy???
Amy Rose

9 Years Ago

You'll have to wait i'm afraid :D
Very intriguing and brilliantly written, I look forward to reading more.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Amy Rose

9 Years Ago

Thank you!
I look forward to your reviews! :D
I don't know what's going on, but I like the idea so far. However I think it could have been longer. I feel like you jumped around from one place to another too quickly. And there is much detail (don't worry, I struggle with that too), but overall a nice, intriguing start. Keep up the talent, and I would love your opinion and review on my work. Thanks!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Amy Rose

9 Years Ago

Thank you. I know what you mean, I should have made it longer.. I'll try my best to make the nest ch.. read more
Andrew Dane Parker

9 Years Ago

Your welcome! And just stay true to your vision!
this is very good Amy. a great start. intriguing and I can't wait to read about what's going to happen next. I think a monster will come out of the depth of the sea and swallow the whole ship. No? then the lost boy is really a robot made by the Chinese and wants to marry the little girl. No? ok, I give up :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Amy Rose

9 Years Ago

Ha ha nah :D But funny, REALLY funny :D Do you want to read through it or will i tell you how it end.. read more
Woody

9 Years Ago

nonono you'll spoil the suspense. I'll wait like everybody else. like a serial on TV, you know?
Amy Rose

9 Years Ago

yeah I know ;)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 19, 2015
Last Updated on January 19, 2015


Author

Amy Rose
Amy Rose

Ireland



About
Hello, my name is Amy and I am a 20 year old university student. This account has not been active with nearly 10 years, but I come back from time to time to read over my pieces as writing was a huge p.. more..

Writing
I need you I need you

A Story by Amy Rose


Dark Dark

A Poem by Amy Rose