Chapter 3~ Running Away

Chapter 3~ Running Away

A Chapter by ApocalypticChick

My heart skipped a beat when he said that.  I couldn't believe that he said I was going to be his girlfriend.  I just don't know when.
"Hey.  Here's the money so you can buy something for yourself." He said.
"Oh no I really don't need to." I told him.
"Take it."
"Okay if you insist."
"Okay kid lets go." Officer Holton said.
"Bye I'll come by to pick you up at six!" He exclaimed.
"What? What're talking about?"
"I'll explain when it comes time."
"Okay then."
I had no idea what he meant by "I'll come to pick you up at six."  I didn't know if that meant he was inviting me somewhere or what.  I was just too dazed by what he had said earlier.  I knew it was going to be a good day.
I ran home as fast as I could after eating which I probably shouldn't have done.  I felt like I had to throw up after...  I didn't know if I should dress fancy or whatever.  I cleaned out my closet, and practiced putting makeup on for the first time.  Putting makeup on for the first time was rare for someone of my age.  Considering most 14 year old's already know how.  I was never into makeup, I was into the natural look.  I didn't think in a million years that a guy like him would ever end up with a girl like me.  I wasn't pretty, and I'm still not.   He's really sweet as I just found out today.  I wished that this would happen.  Yet I have a feeling I'm only going to be hurt by this.
I picked out an outfit that consisted of jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt that hung down on one side.  It was also ripped in the front a bit.  I wasn't going to try to impress him tonight, I just wanted to have fun, and live.  My mom and dad had approved of it which I was surprised by.  I thought for sure they wouldn't approve.  When the time came I opened the door to find Gregg in a nice white suit.  I could have sworn I almost passed out.  I was amazed by how nice he looked.  I was so amazed that I shut the door on him.  My mom re-opened the door, and told him to come in.  I yelled at my mom to let me have a few more minutes.  That bought me some time.
I was putting on my blue sparkling dress, with white high sandals.  I covered my face with makeup, and made my hair wavy.  I was ready to run downstairs, when one of my friend was at my window shouting.
"Don't go Karina!"
"What? Why?"
"It's a trap!"
"How so?"
"Gregg, and his friends are going to laugh at you once you get there!"
I didn't want to believe it...
"I'm going and you can't stop me!"
I slammed my window shut, and raced downstairs.  I met up with Gregg, and he put his arm out for me to grab.  We walked all the way to the party, at the most popular girl's house, Samantha Kuetteman.


© 2011 ApocalypticChick


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really good. :) I can't wait...O.O

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very interesting read so far...I am curious about whether or not "Gregg" will turn out to be a Good person or not...so that is a positive. Curiousity will make the reader come back for more. Good Job!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 18, 2011
Last Updated on December 18, 2011


Author

ApocalypticChick
ApocalypticChick

Lavender Town, RI



About
Hello my name is Kat~I am fascinated by all the things unknown to us and I love to think. Nature is something I consider to be my best friend. Standing in the rain is something I like to do as well as.. more..

Writing