Chapter 4~Running Away

Chapter 4~Running Away

A Chapter by ApocalypticChick

I couldn't believe I was at Samantha's house.  I steady stream of emotions ran through me.
"Hey so when we get inside act like my girlfriend okay?"
"Um okay?"
"Just go with it"
"Alright then"
When we walked into the house Samantha, and her posse gave me a glare that was extremely threatening and yet she stared at Gregg like she had just died.  It didn't bother me much only because her house was as gorgeous as I had imagined and then some.  After all she was the most popular girl in school.  It didn't take very long to get to her house in fact it barely took any time at all.  Last thing I remember about us coming here was that he ran ahead when his friends started staring at us and teasing him.  I also remember how his face turned bright red as he ran like he was either out of breath or humiliated.
I flashed back to what was happening right then and there and I realized that Samantha was observing me, and she was looking up and down at what I was wearing.  At that point I felt really under dressed compared to Sam and Gregg's friends dates.One girl had a blue lace dress that flowed and his the floor as she walked.  Another girl had a red skin tight dress with silver high heels that I thought was taking it a bit over the top.  That wasn't nearly as bad as what another girl was wearing.  She had a pink sparkling dress on that had laces flowing off of it and she had a rose in her hair while she was wearing pearls in the shape of a rose.
I was only wearing a sparkling blue dress with white sandals. I decided to wear a gold ribbon in my hair that was stuck to my hair through the power of a bobby pin.  Gregg must have liked it because he kept moving his fingers through the part of my hair that had the ribbon.  Ever since he went to get me he didn't say a single word to me except when he was playing with my hair. We were standing in the middle room and then he ran off somewhere and I didn't want to be alone.  Mrs. sparkly pink dress came up to me, and she started talking to me.


© 2012 ApocalypticChick


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is good. :) A little shorter than the other chapters, but it's really good. I think you probably could have described the house and added a bit of dialogue, if there was any music playing. I still think it's good. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 18, 2011
Last Updated on June 26, 2012


Author

ApocalypticChick
ApocalypticChick

Lavender Town, RI



About
Hello my name is Kat~I am fascinated by all the things unknown to us and I love to think. Nature is something I consider to be my best friend. Standing in the rain is something I like to do as well as.. more..

Writing