The Survival

The Survival

A Story by Kazandra16

     The Survival

If you have found this journal I am either dead or alive running from the demons. I am a fallen which’s means I am angel. I can’t tell you my real name because if I do I will put you and your family in danger.

So the name I have chosen for myself is Jessica Martinez. It is hard to pretend like I am someone else. I feel like I am drowning and no one is trying to safe me. I never stayed in one place for long I kept moving around the state because of the demons.

I really didn’t make a lot of friends because I will stay at the school for a month or 2. It was also getting me mad because I couldn’t have a best friend that I can tell what is happening in my life.

The reason I moved so much is that the demons will also find ways to kill me and my family. So we had to split up I was very scared at first but I started to see other fallen and I stayed with them until my family came back from France.

While I was waiting I was planning a new technique that will defeat all the demons and the dictator William. Some of the fallen didn’t have hope anymore after my father died. Some fallen wanted to get payback and win are home back from the demons.

I always thought how we losted the war because my father didn’t want to change are technique everybody keeped telling him he justed didn’t listen. He was killed by his brother William I didn’t understand why he did it to me your supposed to love family, and if you fought ya’ll will work it out and everything will be ok.

I was always trying to figure out why William changes sides. My dad never told my why, but my mom told me it is because Richard (my father) was the one that there father loved the most.

I always got mad when one of the fallen will died because of “THE TWO BROTHER THAT CANT GET ALONG”

Sometimes I think about my father I talk to him like he was in front of me.

The reason that we are on the run is because we losted the war for the first time in history with the demons. The second time we faced them “WE LOST BECAUSE WE USED THE SAME TECHNIQUE AS WE DID WHEN WE FRISTED FACED THEM“

But I remember it like it was yesterday. I have been on the run for more than 150 year now it is crazy. I watched my best friend Racheal get killed in front of me from a demon. I tried to safe her but when I took her to the hospital but it was too late she bleed out. I didn’t eat or sleep for 2 weeks I was so sad. I planned a funeral for her all the fallen went and her boyfriend that was a demon; I know what you’re thinking why was her boyfriend a demon. They didn’t care if demon and fallen were at war. When the demon killed Racheal, her boyfriend killed him and switched to the fallen team I was happy, but then William stab him he almost died but I saved his life he wanted to die to be with Racheal  which I understand but if I did that she will be mad at me so I healed him.

But the next day he hangs himself and left a note saying

Dear Jessica

I am grateful for what you did for me but I shouldn’t live because I killed Racheal I should have protected her for the beginning and now I am going to take away my misery that I have.  I am so sorry that she died I am really sorry I should have been died and she should be alive with you. I hope that you forgive me if I can go back in time Rachael will be alive.

                                                                            Sincerely: Christopher

After I read that I started to cry I never thought he will betray the demons. But I guessed wrong I will never forget this letter from my two favorite people.

After the funeral I got drunk so can forget everything that happened. I worked but I still remember what happened to Racheal and Christopher.

I tried to kill myself because I couldn’t deal with all that was going on in this world I feel like it is my entire fault that a lot of fallen died.

After 20 years thing started getting easier the fallen started killed demons to survive so the army of demon got smaller and smaller until William got humans and made them into demons.


19 years later my saw my mom and sister I was so happy we hanged out every minute of every day is so much fun. But my mom meet someone in France he was a fallen, and she got pregnant I was so mad. I didn’t it accept so I ran to the bench this guy named Jacob came to me and asked if I was ok.

I told him I wasn’t and I wanted to be alone and he told me it was not safe to be here by yourself. So I said find you can sit with me until I leave. 

We started to talk we had a lot in common. We stay at the bench until 12:00 just talking about stuff then he asked why I was so mad. I told him because my mom is having a baby with another man and I thought she loved my father even though he died.

Well people also fall out of love, you know that right Jessica!

I know but it hurts to see her doing so well and I am doing bad it sucks.

Well I know how you feel but I just needed someone to talk to and I found you and I am glad I did.

Jacob walked me home and gives me a kiss on the cheek, and he asked if we can hang out tomorrow and I said yes with no hesitation. Then he said pick you up at 5:30 beautiful.

After that day I fell in love with him and I think he fell in love with me too

P.S don’t show anyone this journal or bad thing will happen to you and I don’t want that to happen.

© 2015 Kazandra16


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on December 19, 2015
Last Updated on December 20, 2015

Author

Kazandra16
Kazandra16

Reading, PA



About
Hi my name is Kazandra, i am 16 i like to play sports. On my free time i like to write short stories. more..

Writing
The war The war

A Story by Kazandra16