The war

The war

A Story by Kazandra16

The War

Will it looks like you have found my journal once again, that I wrote before I went to war with the devil, you must be wondering if we won the war with the plan I had to defeat the devil to win my home back, and getting revenge for the demon that killed my true love. 

The war was very violent a lot of humans die in the war that they didn’t even know about. I feel sorry for the family’s that had lost their love ones that weren’t involved in this stupid war, only if we had change are plans for the second time we were at war with the demons none of this would of happened in the first place.  

While we were entering the secret portal to heaven it was surrounded by half of the demon army which means that someone had betrayed me or had to surrender so they can live and save their family which I understand and I am not mad at the person who did it, I would have done the same thing if they had captured me and were going to kill me and my family to be honest. 

When we enter into heaven the demons turned around and we just looked at each other for a minute and then one of the demons started to negotiation he said if we stayed we die and if we go we will live. I said that I will rather die for my home then leave like a scary cat.

Then the war began it was looking very ugly for us we were losing at first then we began the part they were never expecting from us, it was the most amazing thing in the world. First we fought like we did the last war, then we start the new twist. We pulled out weapons that can kill any demon in the world that I can think of expected William the dictator.

We have beaten half of the demon army now we have another half of them to kill and even William, so this can be all over and we have are home back.

We had found the reset of the demons even William we fought until there was no more demons and the only person left was William who killed his own brother to have power of heaven and hell, and the things is why will you killed your own brother for power like what the hell he is your blood.

William was very hard to beat I thought we were going to die at first but I thought about it the things that can kill him it was human blood, and the person that he cared about the most, and that is the only way you can kill a dictator, and the person he cared about the most was his ex-wife named Maria. She wasn’t a demon like her husband or a fallen like me, she left when he told her that he was turn into a demon.

She wanted to kill him because he killed her daughter because it was not his and he wanted a baby with her. So I went to her house before the war started and I ask her for some of her blood to kill her ex-husband she said “YES” so fast she even gave us a bottle full. Then she started to cry and she said kill that b*****d and bring me his head. I said I will bring you his body in pieces if you want “I PROMISE YOU”.

Well that is how I got the blood to kill this b*****d. I told the other fallen to stand down that I will handle this for all of us even Maria. One of the fallen said no we are in this together I am not going to watch you die for me you are just a kid. I said fine do what you want but I am going to kill him and take his pieces to his ex-wife because I promised her I would so let the show begin. 

I was fighting William it was so hard to kill him because he had this wings and he could fly but one of the fallen finally grab him from behind and cut his wings off and I got a clear shot in the heart and I took it.

 After I killed William I went Maria’s house to deliver his body that I promise her. She said thank you my daughter will be happy that you did this for her, I would of done it myself but I am not a demon or a fallen so I can’t do nothing about it so I thank you so much now I can live in peace. 

No thank you thank you Mrs. Maria because without your blood he will still be alive and killing fallen angles until there are no more and I never thought I will accomplish this goal at this age. I really thought it will take another 200 years to complete this goal, but we have are home back and we can live in peace.

If you need anything Mrs. Maria just call my named and I will be here

Thank you but you never told me your name.

What is your name?

My name is Juliet.

Will Juliet thanks for everything again, god will always love you for want you have done today and I hope you will be the next god because you made everybody believe that they will return home again, and they did so you should be there leader and guide them thought the right path that their supposed to.  

Thank you and for that I have some good news for you

What is it Juliet?

Your daughter has become an angle like me and the others

So I can see my daughter again Juliet?

Of course just call her name and she will come down with me.

Thank you so much Juliet how can I repay you?

You already did with the blood.

Goodbye Maria see you soon with your daughter.

Goodbye Juliet!!

Well we won the war and we have are beautiful home back now I can be the leader of my fallen angels like Mrs. Maria said and I hope I can be a better leader that everybody can count on.

Now that we have are home you humans can live a better life now I will watch over you until my last breathe I take. 

My advice to you Ian is to keep my journals save and put them in a safe where no one can find only me and you and just in case I pop in and want to read my journals to see how i did during this war and how I always keep my promises to humans and make them happy so there is no other war.

So take good care my friend and just call my name if you are in trouble which I think is never going to happen.

P.S. you don’t have to search for another journal of mine by if you do I will give you a sign my friend and now you found out my real name, and hope you learn from this because you will be with me by my side when you are ready to be a fallen.

© 2015 Kazandra16


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on December 23, 2015
Last Updated on December 23, 2015

Author

Kazandra16
Kazandra16

Reading, PA



About
Hi my name is Kazandra, i am 16 i like to play sports. On my free time i like to write short stories. more..

Writing