my True love

my True love

A Story by Kazandra16

  My True Love

Well it looks like you can’t stop reading my journals Ian yes I know who you are, I been spying on you since you found my first journal because I knew you wouldn’t stop reading them after I saw your reaction. I am surprised you did tell anyone about it and thank you about that.

Well let me get to the point here there is a guy I meet named Jacob he was a fallen like me. He was very sweet to me, and my family so you how girls get when the meet the one.

Jacob and I started to hang out more than I thought we went on dates, boot rides, and went to different place and collected things that were special about the place. 

When I was with him I feel like I can be myself and I don’t have to think about what anything expected us. After 2 months he ask me out and I said yes and at the same time I was scared that the demons will kill the us, but he told me not to worry that if anything happen he will make sure he will make sure my family and the other fallen will be save and the demons will not find us at all.

I was scared when he said that because what is going to happen to him is he going to die for more than 2,000 fallen just because we are together. I couldn’t take the risk so I say maybe we should wait after the war is over then we can be together and have nothing to worry about.

He said what happens if we don’t win the war, we should be together while we have the change I love you and I want to be with you and if I die in the war or before the war and we are not together I will regret it for my whole life.

So I said fine I just don’t want to lose you because you are all I have in this world when my parent’s die that is all Jacob so let’s spend all the time we have together.

Will that is prefect you will never regret I promise Jacob said!!!

Then three demons spotted us on the beach Jacob told me to go and hide and warn the others about the demons, so I did and of us went into hiding.

Two hours passed and Jacob hasn’t arrived back to the hiding place, I was very worried about him, Jacob finally came back he was really hurt, he got stab and shot. So some of the fallen took him to the hospital, he almost die because of the bullet that was in his chest.

I was so mad I found three demons and I asked them some questions about Jacob.

Do you know who hurt Jacob he is a fallen like me?

Wow a fallen yes I know who but I am not telling you.

Why?

Because you are going to kill them 

Of course I am going to kill them why do you think I am standing here right now talking to b*****d.

Well to bad fallen I am not telling you noting so bye.

Ok let me make this easier for you ok if you don’t tell me I will kill you instead.

Is that a threat little fallen?

Yes, yes it is so choses if you want to live or die.

Bring it on little girl.

Be my guest. 

After I was done killing the three demons I want to the hospital to see Jacob, but he was sleeping so in left back to the hiding stop.

Two later I send the demons a little present it was the three demons heads kill because they didn’t tell me the names that hurt Jacob. The next day I got a letter saying that they are going to get revenge someday.

The demons were very mad and so was I, so he send another letter saying we will have war and you better watch out little fallen because when I see you I will kill you and send it to your family.

Three months later Jacob was killed by five demons and William the dictator. I told them this was war and you will pay for every fallen you had killed even Jacob, and I promise your death will be so painful that your army will surrender and I will be the next god.

Ha-ha little one you will fail if you face me and my army.

How do you know that we are going to lose is time William?

Will it is for me to know and you to find out. 

Watch out little fallen if I was you I will stay hidden until the war begins.

After William threated to kill me I went home and I cried because the guy I loved was dead I shouldn’t let him to go to the market by himself  I feel like this is all my fault that he is dead, and that all the fallen might die in this war.

 Just because I give them hope that we will win the war and have are home back and I feel I am not going to accomplish my goal , and that I am going to let them all down and they will lose hope

Well this is all the time I have left to write in this journal, there will be another I hope that you can find it with no problem and if you see a demon run for your life.

© 2015 Kazandra16


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on December 20, 2015
Last Updated on December 20, 2015

Author

Kazandra16
Kazandra16

Reading, PA



About
Hi my name is Kazandra, i am 16 i like to play sports. On my free time i like to write short stories. more..

Writing
The war The war

A Story by Kazandra16