Sorrow for Eternity: the Prologue

Sorrow for Eternity: the Prologue

A Story by iliketheboysthatbite
"

Something happens to bring together the creatures that hate each other; vampires, witches, and werewolves. There will be romance, and there will be humor.

"

Prologue

She stood there, waiting for one of us to make the first move.  Her hair was flowing in the light breeze behind her.

            It was such a common shade, her hair; too dark to be considered blonde, yet too light to be considered brown.  Her brown eyes narrowed in my direction, as if I were the biggest threat in the open field.

            My makeshift family stood behind me, waiting for my signal to attack.  She broke the law, her and her witch friend both saw to that when they killed innocent humans.  Apparently she adores challenges.  Good, because so did I.

            We had already caught Barbara, her witch companion, and it was easier than expected.  She was rather small and not very in touch with her true strength, which was lucky for us, not that we needed it. 

            My only reason for pausing was to wait out a few minutes to see if the Hunters would come and do their job.  I highly doubted it, as they’ve done nothing so far.  This little game of cat and mouse was getting old.  It was time.

            Resistance was futile, as there was no way for her to escape.  I was one of the fastest vampires I’ve ever met, and if I’m being biased, the most gorgeous as well. 

I moved my right foot forward, taking that first step she’d been waiting for. Just as she turned to run, I called out to her.  “Brenda!”

She turned back around quickly, most likely startled that I called her by name.

“Gotcha,” I said with a triumphant smirk.  With that said, we all continued to advance on her.

© 2010 iliketheboysthatbite


Author's Note

iliketheboysthatbite
Okay, no flames, please. This was just the prologue, and the actual chapters will be much longer than this. I may actually have to divide up the first chapter. I'd really like to hear back from everyone.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG i luv it DUH!!!! cant wait til you post the next chapter!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome. Hey when are you going to post the next chapter? This is sounding so good! Epp! I can't wait to read what's next.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

373 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 30, 2010
Last Updated on December 2, 2010
Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves