Prolougue

Prolougue

A Chapter by Kelsey Rae

He is Love. He is Power. He is Life. He is Everything.


Our lives revolve around Him. Praying to Him. Doing good by Him. Living by His rules. 


He, who created all, I cherish above worldly possessions. He, who rules all, I bow to his command. He, who sees all, I hide no secrets. He, who knows all, I do not challenge. He, who defeats evil, I will not stray. I give all up to Him and I shall see him on the side of the Golden Valley.


The Golden Valley, where He awaits to take all His children to the promised land. When our time on this Earth is over and we have evaded the Evils this world holds, we shall live forever in His grace. 


For seventeen years, I have given everything to Him. I believed He would protect me as it was known in the Prophecy. But He has not. He was not there when I needed Him most. How could the Chosen be so wrong? I can not challenge Him, but I do not understand why He would allow those who are so close to Him to tarnish His most sacred rules. 


I was raised to not question the actions of the Chosen and the Elders, they had the Calling. What do I do when I believe what the Chosen and the Elders were doing was astray?



© 2016 Kelsey Rae


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on June 26, 2016
Last Updated on June 26, 2016


Author

Kelsey Rae
Kelsey Rae

About
Just trying to get my thoughts out there.. more..

Writing
Run Run

A Book by Kelsey Rae


Masks Masks

A Poem by Kelsey Rae