Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by ken burke

"Simone!!!!" James yells as he pounds on the door, the commotion awakes simone. She hears him and feels her heart race," he's back,why! Why is he back" thinks simone as she rushes to her bedroom, locking the door behind her. " he's not getting me,he's not getting me" she chants to herself as she moves her dresser in front of her door, feeling her body throb as she did so. As she rushes to open the window she hears a loud crack, which couldn't be anything but the sound of the front door breaking open. "Simone!!!, open the f*****g door now!!" James roars as his fist pounds against the bedroom door, " please! , please leave james! " cries simone. As her tear falls to the floor, a bullet flies through the top of the door followed by a second and a third, then the fist of the monster breaks through. Simone sees them, she sees what she fears the most, she sees the blue eyes of death that rest within her rapist's head. "Help!!!! Help!! Please help!!" Screams simone as james slithers through the door like a snake through a mouse hole." You want help baby!? Ill help you!" Roared james as he grabbed simones hair pulling her to her feet. " please james, please don't do this ill call the cops" pleaded simone, " you'll call the cops!? Do it! Tell them their sergeant beats his s**t wife!" Yelled james as his hand delivered a blow across simones face. James pulls simone up by her hair with blood dripping from her mouth," when will you realize it baby?, I own you and there isn't a thing you can do about" says james in a voice colder than ice. As simone looked in his eyes she knew he was right, he was a decorated police sergeant and had pull in places she couldn't even imagine. He let go of her hair, watching her body fall to the floor. " get your a*s up and go clean up while I fix the door I got friends coming over", as simone painfully pulled herself to her feet she knew she had to be good at the party, any bad remarks and he would beat her again, "I can never get revenge" simone quietly sobbed so james couldn't hear. Simone dragged herself into the bathroom, resting against the bathroom wall she cried harder than she has ever before. " why?, Why do I deserve this" she asked herself out loud as she heard james fixing the door. She picks herself up and turns the water on, splashing it on her face letting the cold water fall down her trembling face. She looked at herself in the mirror, for the first time she see what she feared. She sees the black trails of her mascara running, the blood dripping from her lip. Just last week she could look in the mirror and feel great she loved her light brown curly hair, she took pride in her looks, her beautiful brown eyes could light up a room. Now she looks in the mirror and feels like dying. "Hurry up!" James screams to simone, causing simone to flinch as she snaps back to reality. She quickly washes her hair and tries covering up the marks of her rapist. To her they aren't scars or bruises they are a brand of her rapist, showing he owns her.


© 2011 ken burke


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Just as good as the first chapter

Posted 11 Years Ago


ken burke

11 Years Ago

wow i wish i seen this earlier i havent been on in a LONG time but thank you i appreciate your input.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Added on December 24, 2011
Last Updated on December 24, 2011


Author

ken burke
ken burke

monticello, NY



About
i am new to writing i just started a little while ago and i would love to get peoples opinions on my current story. good or bad just be honest i am seventeen and i write from my heart not from my brai.. more..

Writing
Unknown Unknown

A Poem by ken burke


The Heart The Heart

A Poem by ken burke