misunderstanding ignorance

misunderstanding ignorance

A Poem by kenwillp
"

introspection

"

could it truly be that “hate” is what we hate? and of a truth, we do not and will not altogether come close enough to each other to rightly know and experience the seemingly ghostly, the feared and dreaded aberration, the ghastly vulnerability called love? so is our experience"the misuse of love’s power, and this for far far too long; it has now become as an enemy and not a friend, a [our] personal double-dealing agent at hire. It is become as a curse and not a cure. Love’s powerful sway, its perfection and beauty, is only to be used in the last case, when and if it is absolute necessary"to be deceptive?

human-beings really do not hate one another. . Actually, what we see and end up hating about one another’s personality is the ideas and perspectives that we ourselves think and believe about others; assuming and then hating what they may or may not stand for and defend. Yet the same human failings we believe to have perceived in others, these are our very own also. In ignorance, in pride, and in fear we ascribe and assign to other peoples ideas the side of evil and wrong, then we very offensively defend our own wrong iniquity as if it be right, the alpha and omega perfection and good.

The truth is that very rarely are we humble individuals, nor as a group or groups of people are we anymore incline to be humble. Of the whole, our species is in fact as far as east is from west when it comes to humility. neither do we nor ever have we, as one group, wanted to or even tried to pray [as one] for a right and true humility, so as to intimately come together before one another. choosing justly and rightly to do this in order to get to know one another personally and firsthand as family ought. That we are able to fairly, properly, and rightly edify each other in our belief systems, our character and our behavior. are we not one species of the same kind and form, having one Creator and Savior. can it be said that we are all of one spirit?

what i do not know i cannot confess, and so hardly can it hurt me or anyone else. but many a times, what i thought i knew and then boldly and errantly confessed this has almost led to my demise, if not someone else's too.

["what enters a man does not defile him, but rather that which exits a man can: for it comes from the heart."] so is the soul and temper of a person truly revealed that it cannot be hidden.

misunderstanding is one thing and it can be very harmful, yet in a sense it is seemingly plausible; however, it is quite susceptible to brotherly-love and therefore misunderstandings can be willfully corrected, and within love commandingly forgiveable. but ignorance is quite another thing and it is absolutely deadly. for in reality and deliberation the ignorant one intentionally wills not to investigate so as to know and understand and live in the wisdom of love. and so in no true and real sense or form can it or will it tolerate reason above contempt. thus ignorance is irrational in all its faculties, operations and relations. it is devoid of love, thoughtfulness, or any kinship. thus is it unforgiveable and condemnable even of itself, and yet ignorance would have it no other way.

© 2013 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on November 5, 2013
Last Updated on November 5, 2013

Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp